ForeverThathMyDamnedDreth! - Part 89

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ForeverThathMyDamnedDreth! - Part 89

Post by fihe »

Poor Gracie will probably be put up for adoption someday.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Everyone is telling her on IG to use a damn sippy cup and the only person she replied to is QueenOfBlending. She said Gracie will only drink it like that or out of her bottle. Um, dumb bitch, she wasn't even drinking it out of the normal cup.

nutbagmcgee
Learner
Learner

Post by nutbagmcgee »

That was a very odd but personal obituary. His poor dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by poisonprincess21 »

gbyenrmajean wrote:I literally never post on here. After reading David's obituary, I pray Kailyn doesn't go to the wake! Someone has mentioned this before, but it can't be a coincidence that her long term ex and current "husband" both wound up severely depressed/suicidal after being around her.
My heart aches for David's father.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
I've thought this many times. It's literally the curse of Kai. I wouldn't say anyone she associates with is exactly a saint, but Kai seemingly has a talent for picking those who are fragile or easily manipulated. Essentially, anyone who associates with Kai os almost guaranteed to have a shit/fucked up life.

I'm just clowning around....

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

The whole thing with David is heartbreaking. I can't believe everyone on here seems to be more genuinely upset about his death and feeling for his family and friends than Kailyn ever could. Actually no, I can believe that.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

getinmymachine wrote:The whole thing with David is heartbreaking. I can't believe everyone on here seems to be more genuinely upset about his death and feeling for his family and friends than Kailyn ever could. Actually no, I can believe that.
She's gone right back to posting meaningless things on her IG and those psychotic eyed selfies.
ForeverTheBurgerQueen
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

Did Gracie even get a sip of the milk? It was taken away from her before she could taste it :/ And, is Kai allowed to feed Gracie, or does she just have to watch and film?

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Reading the obituary she mentioned "anxiety and the [post transplant] catching up with him."
Does that mean he took his own life, or that he had illnesses related to hepatic injury? Either way my heart breaks for his family; poor kid was only 26 :(
My elder son is 22- I can't imagine losing him now.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

If she actually did make some new pals to hang out with how weird is it that she refers to them as a passion? If I were forming a fledgling relationship with someone new and they said that on the internet I would run away. Quickly and no looking back.

WTH kind of tiny plastic cup was that? Looked like a urine sample cup from the doctors. You guys are right, that was teasing the baby, not introducing her to milk. I pray for that child, MW was right though, Grace will have a shitty life.

ohnoyoudidnt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohnoyoudidnt »

wickedknotty wrote:If she actually did make some new pals to hang out with how weird is it that she refers to them as a passion? If I were forming a fledgling relationship with someone new and they said that on the internet I would run away. Quickly and no looking back.

Exactly! I'd stop answering texts and calls. I would lose her number with a quickness. I wouldn't even tell her I thought she was a 'pet rabbit boiling in a pot' typa bitch.

WTH kind of tiny plastic cup was that? Looked like a urine sample cup from the doctors. You guys are right, that was teasing the baby, not introducing her to milk. I pray for that child, MW was right though, Grace will have a shitty life.

I read on that mirror account where someone posted that it looks like the cap to a bottle. But whatever it is, they're some dumb asses for even attempting to offer her milk like that.

Tooglamtogiveadamn
Learner
Learner

Post by Tooglamtogiveadamn »

fihe wrote:Poor Gracie will probably be put up for adoption someday.

Grathie is probably counting down the days, I would be TOO (just for you Kai) if that physcopath was my mom :roll:

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

She's being way too sassy on Instagram. I can't handle it right now, I'm not used to this :rofl:

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

hellyeah wrote:
fihe wrote:Here's David's obituary, in case anyone's interested. Hopefully I'm allowed to post this. I found it through a simple Google search: http://www.beallfuneral.com/m/?p=memorial&id=1621187

Strange. I've never seen an obituary that went into depth of someone's personal business. I didn't know he received a transplant which I thought you'd have to be on a waiting list for years. But what do I know. Someone needs to send this to Kai so she knows when she's supposed to show up.
Actually if your condition is really bad, you may get bumped up the list. I heard the average wait time is 2 years. My friend had Cystic Fibrosis and passed away before getting her lungs.
itsjustme wrote:Transplant = nothing at all wrong with him, so weird he suddenly died. She is so clueless. I mean, that's not to say that liver transplants suddenly die a lot, but that still classifies as seriously ill. There are complications and tons of anti-rejection meds that all take a toll. She, as a close friend, did not know this. Sad.
Seriously! Some people do fine for awhile and then their bodies begin to reject the organs. The documentary Sixty-Five Roses was a perfect example of this.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

TiniBikini wrote:God, she needs to learn the difference between there, their, and they're!

What 25 year old doesn't know such basic grammar rule?! Oh wait, Kailyn Wilcher! :roll:

They don't teach you that at home school. Damn.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Sapphire463 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
fihe wrote:Here's David's obituary, in case anyone's interested. Hopefully I'm allowed to post this. I found it through a simple Google search: http://www.beallfuneral.com/m/?p=memorial&id=1621187

Strange. I've never seen an obituary that went into depth of someone's personal business. I didn't know he received a transplant which I thought you'd have to be on a waiting list for years. But what do I know. Someone needs to send this to Kai so she knows when she's supposed to show up.
Actually if your condition is really bad, you may get bumped up the list. I heard the average wait time is 2 years. My friend had Cystic Fibrosis and passed away before getting her lungs.
itsjustme wrote:Transplant = nothing at all wrong with him, so weird he suddenly died. She is so clueless. I mean, that's not to say that liver transplants suddenly die a lot, but that still classifies as seriously ill. There are complications and tons of anti-rejection meds that all take a toll. She, as a close friend, did not know this. Sad.
Seriously! Some people do fine for awhile and then their bodies begin to reject the organs. The documentary Sixty-Five Roses was a perfect example of this.

Sorry for your friend. Very sad.

Astrastar
Learner
Learner

Post by Astrastar »

nutbagmcgee wrote:That was a very odd but personal obituary. His poor dad.

I almost thought it was TOO personal - I mean, talking about 'sweet kisses' from your son? As I thought about it, I realized something: his Dad is completely heartbroken at the loss of his son. Say what you want about Davit, but his father loved him, and is heartbroken.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

She is truly a dumbass. I wish someone would start a snarky IG account showing even more ordinary pictures than she takes, like a blade of grass outside their house (grass!! lol) or the brand of tissue (thoooo thoft, lol) they use. It'd be hilarious, at least to my warped sense of humor.

I will never understand why she continues to court attention when she has to know by now it will be mostly negative. Does she honestly believe that posting a photo of a tanker truck's worth of frappucino is going to elicit positive comments? Is she so desperate for any sort of attention that she'll just take anything?

I would love to see a Kai snark freeze-out, where everyone abruptly stops talking to her, about her, and pretty much just acknowledging her presence. That would drive her more wild than any sort of remarks people could make. Those psycho selfies take the cake.

It's a shame about David. I remember someone over at 404 TEXT NOT FOUND called him at night when they were sending pizzas to Kai and during all of that hullabaloo. I felt bad for the guy. He couldn't even get some sleep without Kai interfering with his life.

shelbycobra1990
Debater
Debater

Post by shelbycobra1990 »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:She is truly a dumbass. I wish someone would start a snarky IG account showing even more ordinary pictures than she takes, like a blade of grass outside their house (grass!! lol) or the brand of tissue (thoooo thoft, lol) they use. It'd be hilarious, at least to my warped sense of humor.

I will never understand why she continues to court attention when she has to know by now it will be mostly negative. Does she honestly believe that posting a photo of a tanker truck's worth of frappucino is going to elicit positive comments? Is she so desperate for any sort of attention that she'll just take anything?

I would love to see a Kai snark freeze-out, where everyone abruptly stops talking to her, about her, and pretty much just acknowledging her presence. That would drive her more wild than any sort of remarks people could make. Those psycho selfies take the cake.

It's a shame about David. I remember someone over at 404 TEXT NOT FOUND called him at night when they were sending pizzas to Kai and during all of that hullabaloo. I felt bad for the guy. He couldn't even get some sleep without Kai interfering with his life.
Can you IMAGINE the tactics she would resort to if everyone suddenly stopped talking about her? I'm thinking we'd get a full on sex tape and more shampoo-bottle-up-the-hoohah pics. I wonder how long this current YouTube strike (given that she's thooo passionate about her new friends) will last?

basicbetty
Debater
Debater

Post by basicbetty »

If girl is posting a picture of a watermelon slice, then she would be posting pictures of her "friends".. of getting ready to go out with said "friends".. of her saying goodbye to Gracie before she left.. of her riding in her "friend's" car.. of whatever drink/food she ordered, etc.. She is so damn transparent. That means see-thru, Kai. Cause we know you read here.

Creepster13
Talker
Talker

Post by Creepster13 »

Maybe these friends will give her something cool to do. I'm just gonna continue to sip on this beverage until I'm intoxicated enough to find her vids entertaining :D

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”