ForeverThathMyDamnedDreth! - Part 89

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ForeverThathMyDamnedDreth! - Part 89

Post by Desert Wind »

And don't forget to keep gothippin'! :tu:

(If you want a different thread title, it can be changed.) :D
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Forever Thath My Damned Dreth! - Part 89

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Does the title need to be separate words?
RETIRED MODERATOR

gamershoegal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gamershoegal »

Re:The recliner having the whale's body form permanently....
It's true :|

ImageImage

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

I'm watching her room tour. Her room is HUGE and she has so much makeup, candles and bottles of perfume WTAF :?

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

gamershoegal wrote:Re:The recliner having the whale's body form permanently....
It's true :|

ImageImage

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I bet that's her designated throne in the house and only she sits there .

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Gaige wrote:I'm watching her room tour. Her room is HUGE and she has so much makeup, candles and bottles of perfume WTAF :?
She's trying to cover up the smell that follows her everywhere. Here's a hint Kaka, it's you! Take a bath, twice a month doesn't count, bb.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:Does the title need to be separate words?
Agreed. All one word to keep up with the continuity of thread titles, please. :D

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TiniBikini wrote:
DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:Does the title need to be separate words?
Agreed. All one word to keep up with the continuity of thread titles, please. :D
I agree. ^-^
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

It will have to be spelled properly, too. Or it will look very confusing.
ImageImageImage

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

KimiSoYeah wrote:It will have to be spelled properly, too. Or it will look very confusing.
That's just a play on how KweenKaka talks. She lithps, ya know. If we didn't have a lithping thread, it just wouldn't be Kai.

MissLiita
Debater
Debater

Post by MissLiita »

God, you guys are almost making me thusbscribe to her channel, but I rarely can watch a whole video, watching her makes me anxious.

ForeveGimmeAWholeSentenceWithoutSpaces

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MissLiita wrote:God, you guys are almost making me thusbscribe to her channel, but I rarely can watch a whole video, watching her makes me anxious.

Damn, I thought I was the only one who got anxious watching it oops I mean her. :rofl: Glad I'm not alone. :tu: I run the gambit between anxiety and pure unadulterated rage with intermittent lulz here and there.

For whatever reason, when I see that gorilla-esque face of hers, I just want to slap the shit out of it just to see her cheeks jiggle.

shelbycobra1990
Debater
Debater

Post by shelbycobra1990 »

MissLiita wrote:God, you guys are almost making me thusbscribe to her channel, but I rarely can watch a whole video, watching her makes me anxious.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. From her wide eyed "Hey everyjuan, I hope you are doing well" to all of that heavy breathing, I do get very anxious watching her. She sounds as if she's going to hyperventilate and pass tf out any minute. I wouldn't doubt that she has ranch dressing flowing through her veins. I swear, if I see one more damn "healthy eating" post that contains nothing but veggies and a puddle of dressing on a paper plate (what's with that anyway? Doesn't the Wilcher family own any real dishes?) I am going to scream :x

MissLiita
Debater
Debater

Post by MissLiita »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:

Damn, I thought I was the only one who got anxious watching it oops I mean her. :rofl: Glad I'm not alone. :tu: I run the gambit between anxiety and pure unadulterated rage with intermittent lulz here and there.

For whatever reason, when I see that gorilla-esque face of hers, I just want to slap the shit out of it just to see her cheeks jiggle.
Yes! that is it exactly, rage and anxiety... the only other thing that makes me feel that way is this show Extreme Cheapstakes or whatever it's called I wanna slap people!

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

shelbycobra1990 wrote:

Glad to know I'm not the only one. From her wide eyed "Hey everyjuan, I hope you are doing well" to all of that heavy breathing, I do get very anxious watching her. She sounds as if she's going to hyperventilate and pass tf out any minute. I wouldn't doubt that she has ranch dressing flowing through her veins. I swear, if I see one more damn "healthy eating" post that contains nothing but veggies and a puddle of dressing on a paper plate (what's with that anyway? Doesn't the Wilcher family own any real dishes?) I am going to scream :x
They're a paper dishes (even bowls, I'm seriously surprised these people don't use paper forks, spoons and knives) kinda family. God Forbid Mama Wilcher take time out of her heavy wine swigging day to wash a few dishes, and Kai's far too pampered and buthy with her YooToob jawb to ever help out around the house.

Regular dishes are for poor people.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MissLiita wrote:
HungoverinHighHeels wrote:

Yes! that is it exactly, rage and anxiety... the only other thing that makes me feel that way is this show Extreme Cheapstakes or whatever it's called I wanna slap people!
I feel that way about the Teen Mom franchise.

indigoCBxo
Debater
Debater

Post by indigoCBxo »

i have so many issues with this picture. why is she so excited about everything ALL THE DAMN TIME

misssugarpink
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by misssugarpink »

shelbycobra1990 wrote:

Her heavy breathing makes me feel like I'm out of breath and can't breathe. Kind of like when you watch a movie where there's an underwater scene and if they're stuck, you feel like you can't breathe with the characters. It drives me crazy. Maybe I'm weird tho lol.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

indigoCBxo wrote:Image

i have so many issues with this picture. why is she so excited about everything ALL THE DAMN TIME
She's a thimple women, even the most mundane things get her excited. "Coffee!" "Apple!" "Cake!" (especially cake) "Iced Water!"

sunshinevikki
Learner
Learner

Post by sunshinevikki »

Sorry in advance as this might have been previously answered, but is there a reason her fingers are so odd looking?
I think i saw a post saying something about being triple jointed?

Is there a video that she talks about it? Thanks!

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”