OFF TOPIC / DISCUSS THE REST

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OFF TOPIC / DISCUSS THE REST

Post by Desert Wind »

An off topic thread.

Enjoy. :tu:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Re: OFF TOPIC / DISCUSS THE REST

Post by Nesoi »

So, I thought I'd just leave this here en homage to her true colours :D

SpringDuck
Informer
Informer

Post by SpringDuck »

^I know not everyone is into babies but that is absolutely awful!
:toad:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

I agree spring duck. I think at one point she semi back tracked and said she wouldn't really do that. (I could be wrong). I don't buy it. I believe she'd totally hurt a child. She's probably someone who kicks dogs and tries to run over squirrels for fun.

It's funny to me because the PL of 404 TEXT NOT FOUND were talking shit about taj on that tumblr blog. They also bitch and say "please don't jake me go back to GG." Hello dumb bitches! No one is MAKING you interact on at GG. Get a back up plan so we don't have to deal with y'all's messy asses on GG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

There was a bunch of drama on their Tumblr. Essentially what was said was Taj was having a meltdown on Twitter and had gone on a banning spree. The banning spree was probably right but the "meltdown' was bullshit. She did, however, tweet a bunch of nonsense during and after the 404 TEXT NOT FOUND shutdown. Their little leader tweeted while 404 TEXT NOT FOUND burned and her minions got banned. I guess she was channeling Marie Antoinette. Let them eat cake!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Crackalack
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Crackalack »

Nesoi wrote:So, I thought I'd just leave this here en homage to her true colours :D

See, this is where this bitch makes me irrationally angry. Where does she get off making any comments on anyone's mental health when she clearly has fucking issues. She needs to seek help and no one should let her around children or small animals.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”