ForeverBloodyFingers Part 88

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
misssugarpink
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverBloodyFingers Part 88

Post by misssugarpink »

tiramisuforyou wrote:
MissLiita wrote:I've been away for a bit, this week college robbed some precious Kai-bashing time but YAAASSSS it's happening!! next stop roog alooorrr :rofl:
i just realized that if she were to get YSL she might just cheat and say "whaai ethh ell" instead of "Yves Saint Laurent" full out. tbh, she probably doesn't even know that that's what YSL stands for. i mean ffs even more popular gooroos butcher the name sometimes.

*dreams crushed*
I want to hear her say Givenchy.

pickle_donut
Talker
Talker

Post by pickle_donut »

Hey!
I remember this girl from the shampoo bottle thing.... But someone mentioned her in another thread and I came over to catch up. Now I realise this is impossible, because train wreck.
I've tried to read through the FAQs etc, but could anyone answer a few questions please?
Ummm, trying to put this in the nicest way possible, has she ever had an official diagnosis with anything? Does she have learning difficulties? Has she ever spoken about this? I can't think of a better way to put that :s
Also what is cat rice and what is/are kaigents?
Sorry to be the annoying new person who knows nothing lol

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

pickle_donut wrote:Hey!
I remember this girl from the shampoo bottle thing.... But someone mentioned her in another thread and I came over to catch up. Now I realise this is impossible, because train wreck.
I've tried to read through the FAQs etc, but could anyone answer a few questions please?
Ummm, trying to put this in the nicest way possible, has she ever had an official diagnosis with anything? Does she have learning difficulties? Has she ever spoken about this? I can't think of a better way to put that :s
Also what is cat rice and what is/are kaigents?
Sorry to be the annoying new person who knows nothing lol
Try reading up on her on encyclopediadramatica. I'd link, but I'm on mobile. Try reading some entries on moarfailplzkthx.blogspot.com also. There are years worth of posts.

She has no disability ass. Seriously tho, she's denied having any type is disability except being dyslexic in math. Don't remember what it's actually called.

Cat rice is how she pronounced catrice. "I have no disability ass" is another thing she has said.

Kaigents are people who are undercover, trying to be her friend to get information.

I think it's time to do an actual faq instead of that disjointed mess of a thread. tiramisu, you feeling up to it? I know you're pretty well versed. We could put our heads together. Or something.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

coming soon to a computer near you.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

bbgorilla wrote:I think it's time to do an actual faq instead of that disjointed mess of a thread. tiramisu, you feeling up to it? I know you're pretty well versed. We could put our heads together. Or something.
oh lord, that sounds like a daunting task that would require a therapist afterwards. haha. we're talking 88 threads (plus however many threads of original GG there were). that's A WHOLE FUCKING LOT of stuff.

i'm up for it but i think it requires more than just the two of us. we need someone else that's been there from the very beginning.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

See last comment Image️ and would she actually admit she regretted getting his name?

Her hair has a natural sheen. It's not wet!!!! Damn.
ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

tiramisuforyou wrote:
bbgorilla wrote:I think it's time to do an actual faq instead of that disjointed mess of a thread. tiramisu, you feeling up to it? I know you're pretty well versed. We could put our heads together. Or something.
oh lord, that sounds like a daunting task that would require a therapist afterwards. haha. we're talking 88 threads (plus however many threads of original GG there were). that's A WHOLE FUCKING LOT of stuff.

i'm up for it but i think it requires more than just the two of us. we need someone else that's been there from the very beginning.
I haven't been here since the beginning fortunately/unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, anyway, I'm willing to help compile the FAQ.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

gimmethecookie - do you have an account on here? reveal yourself!

i know you are on 404 TEXT NOT FOUND and used to participate in the tinychats, so i'm guessing you probably have an account on here too....

anyway. i lahhhhv you. you make some of the best comments on her IG. idk how she hasn't blocked you yet. :lol:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I am willing to bet they're separated and that's why mama bought her that expensive makeup yesterday. Because Kai was "so upset over her failed marriage." :rofl: I highly doubt a divorce will happen though. It's going to be like Kai's parents version 2.0.

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

tiramisuforyou wrote:Image
coming soon to a computer near you.
I got so excited for a minute there lol

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

hellyeah wrote:See last comment ️ and would she actually admit she regretted getting his name?

Her hair has a natural sheen. It's not wet!!!! Damn.
ImageImage

Taking perthonal rethponthibility is for poor people, damn!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

LiddlePallid wrote:I am willing to bet they're separated and that's why mama bought her that expensive makeup yesterday. Because Kai was "so upset over her failed marriage." :rofl: I highly doubt a divorce will happen though. It's going to be like Kai's parents version 2.0.
When your marriage is in jeopardy the first thing you do is buy expensive makeup! That's what I always say.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

uh.....it's called retail therapy. hellooooo everyjuan. teehee. *bitchface*

jk jk.

p.s. if you're reading this on tapatalk you're not going to get the full effect of the message. soumyeah that's awkward.

Lil Edie
Learner
Learner

Post by Lil Edie »

I die each time she points out to us (about every week) that she's not perfect. Usually after some crazy night of posting bizarro world on IG. Then deletes her list of imperfections. "I have acne and fat rolls. I'm not perfect" whoa. So relieved she mentions that to her "fans" I know majority of us have spent many hours thinking "HOW is she so perfect and can I ever attain her level" Then with perfect timing...She reminds us.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

she'll be like that for only so long before she realizes what a failure of a mother you are, kai.

i just lahv how she is so specific about guac's birthday and in such an awkward way. like gurl...you need a better segue after guac's priddy smile because you can't just, all of a sudden, be like *bam* THIS IS WHEN HER BIRTHDAY IS.

and she can't just say, "it's coming up soon". no. it's on THIS day which is THIS date and she weighs THIS much and is THIS many inches long so OFFER TO BUY MY sisterDODDER PREZENTH OR ELTH I'LL BLAWK YOO DAMN.

satansbabe
Informer
Informer

Post by satansbabe »

The way she squishes a bunch of information into one sentence reminds me of a kindergartner's school project.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

nekorabu wrote:The way she squishes a bunch of information into one sentence reminds me of a kindergartner's school project.
well she has the mentality of a kindergartner so it makes sense. the only difference is that kindergartners gradually improve upon sentence structure as they continue through school - her brain is incapable of such academic feats though. whomp whomp.

Nerisai
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nerisai »

Poor Gracie. I genuinely hope she grows into a reasonably well-adjusted adult.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

Kailyn Marie
She makes me happy everyday and is the only one I'll ever need!!!
❤ she's always smiley and her birthday is next Sunday June 28th! Can't wait for her party.

Roxy Alexandria poor matt

Debra Yorke Poor Matt? Really? Move along Please.

Roxy Alexandria I'm sure my fiance would be offended if i kept saying "all these favourite" things are all I'll ever neeeeed and I dont include him in it! Just sayin. I like to make my man feel important heart emoticon
Like · 3 hrs

Kailyn Marie Well my husband really isn't well lots of mental issues and he's very angry towards me a lot and says mean things and doesn't shoe and affection
Like · 1 · 3 hrs

Roxy Alexandria Well I was under the impression you all were okay so pardon me...(honestly)... squint emoticon just goin by what you say on your vlogs girl. You've been sayin "we're okay" "we're not separating....everythings fine" that is all. Children are precious. If he doesn't care about you guys then good for you for moving forward...Just let us know! You obviously have support!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Rtc_Frtc wrote:Kailyn Marie
She makes me happy everyday and is the only one I'll ever need!!!
❤ she's always smiley and her birthday is next Sunday June 28th! Can't wait for her party.

Roxy Alexandria poor matt

Debra Yorke Poor Matt? Really? Move along Please.

Roxy Alexandria I'm sure my fiance would be offended if i kept saying "all these favourite" things are all I'll ever neeeeed and I dont include him in it! Just sayin. I like to make my man feel important heart emoticon
Like · 3 hrs

Kailyn Marie Well my husband really isn't well lots of mental issues and he's very angry towards me a lot and says mean things and doesn't shoe and affection
Like · 1 · 3 hrs

Roxy Alexandria Well I was under the impression you all were okay so pardon me...(honestly)... squint emoticon just goin by what you say on your vlogs girl. You've been sayin "we're okay" "we're not separating....everythings fine" that is all. Children are precious. If he doesn't care about you guys then good for you for moving forward...Just let us know! You obviously have support!
Gosh, and just a week ago, she was saying how in lahve they are. Oh he says "mean things" to her... Poor widdle Kaka, big bad husbint, not giving her the affection and adulation she thinks she needs. Funny how she doesn't mention whether he's good to Gracie or not. It's all about Kailyn.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”