ForeverFatPouch Part 87

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

ForeverFatPouch Part 87

Post by LiddlePallid »

Hope you guys like this one - it cracked me up when I read it lol thanks geddid togethur!

Anyway, I wanted to chime in and say that this diet is not gonna last, but I would LOVE a food vlog for old time's sake once she goes and buys a bunch of processed "diet foods." :rofl:

tremors
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverFatPouch Part 87

Post by tremors »

Did anyone notice the fat burner pic she posted on Instagram? I looked and it was deleted. The comments were unkind. Shows what an idiot she is though. There's not magic pill or tea. It's hard work and patience. Too bad she's not good at either.

And now all the tea pictures. Normal people look at tea when they're at the store, but she can't go to the store unless her mom takes her so...

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

tremors wrote:Did anyone notice the fat burner pic she posted on Instagram? I looked and it was deleted. The comments were unkind. Shows what an idiot she is though. There's not magic pill or tea. It's hard work and patience. Too bad she's not good at either.

And now all the tea pictures. Normal people look at tea when they're at the store, but she can't go to the store unless her mom takes her so...
Fat burner? Damn, I missed it. Was it a diet pill?

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433106274.726839.jpg
She's looking for praise and validation for the most basic shit like a child would.

"Look, Mommy, I went potty!"
"Look, Mommy, I put away my toys!"
"Look, Mommy, I ate all my green beans."

Someone should tell her to follow Freelee the Banana Girl. Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

what happend to 404 TEXT NOT FOUND? i wonder if they will all come running back here since that website is down.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

tremors wrote:Did anyone notice the fat burner pic she posted on Instagram? I looked and it was deleted. The comments were unkind. Shows what an idiot she is though. There's not magic pill or tea. It's hard work and patience. Too bad she's not good at either.

lol she'll be contacting every weight loss pill company out there now to try and get free shit to review, watch :rofl:

geddid togethur
Talker
Talker

Post by geddid togethur »

yay for the title.

and everyone is suggesting sweetener for her tea like "use agave" or "i like my green tea with a lil bit of honey". that bothers me so much. tea already has enough flavor, it doesnt have to taste sweet. but what am i saying, we all know how she drinks her coffee. but she doesnt like bitter!!!! because she has the tastebuds of an actual toddler.
maybe you could flavor your tea with diet ranch???

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

ForeverFatPouch Part 87

Post by Lydia Deetz »

That's exactly what I was thinking about the tea! Like she is sitting there fucking googling tea cause she can't just drive (OR WALK EVEN) to a store and look at them lmfao. So pathetic.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's gonna order them off Amazon just like she does with her coffee and almost everything else lmao

KillerBunny

Post by KillerBunny »

LiddlePallid wrote:She's gonna order them off Amazon just like she does with her coffee and almost everything else lmao
this looks like another excuse to buy stuff. Water is free and she should be trying to get used to the taste of plain water first. Also get off the damn internet already and go for a walk.

tremors
Learner
Learner

Post by tremors »

QueenJ wrote:

Fat burner? Damn, I missed it. Was it a diet pill?
It was a green tea fat burner. I thought maybe that's why she was all into green tea. She was all "what do you guys think of this?" Like she ALWAYS does.

tremors
Learner
Learner

Post by tremors »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433113377.603543.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433113388.906249.jpg
She can't make iced tea OR take cute pictures of her kid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

basicbetty
Debater
Debater

Post by basicbetty »

I don't think I've ever seen her make her own decision about anything ever. How can you not even choose your own beverage??

basicbetty
Debater
Debater

Post by basicbetty »

tremors wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433113377.603543.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433113388.906249.jpg
She can't make iced tea OR take cute pictures of her kid.
Lol at the tea :?

tinysaurus_rex
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tinysaurus_rex »

Hey ladies, I'm new to GG but not new to the Kween. I'm just getting my two first posts out of the way so I can see what you guys are posting.

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

How can you NOT know how to make tea? Even if she's never had it before or been around people who have had/made it, with all that TV she watches you would think she'd have seen at least one person make a cup of tea at some point during one of her shows and retained that knowledge for future reference, but NO. Not Kai.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

#TeaFail lmfao. That's some next level stupidity right there. Be prepared for IG posts on all the most basic shit. "Water!" "Ice cubes!" "Boiled eggs on paper plates!"

tinysaurus_rex
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tinysaurus_rex »

tinysaurus_rex wrote:Hey ladies, I'm new to GG but not new to the Kween. I'm just getting my two first posts out of the way so I can see what you guys are posting.
And here's post #2 :HK:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Another thought, can we all request tea videos? I want to see her put 3/4 of a jar of honey into her cup of tea :rofl:

CraftyLady
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CraftyLady »

Come on Kia, get it together! I'm sure that she has tea bagged before. :barf: :barf: :barf:

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”