ForeverAccidentalNudesKailynMariePart86

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
satansbabe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverAccidentalNudesKailynMariePart86

Post by satansbabe »

Bbgurl must be reading GG like crazy lately. All the screenshots of her big ass belly and now she's posting how she wants to get healthy :rofl:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

RubySummer_07 wrote:ImageImage

Ok who mentioned the treadmill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEE! I told yall she wasn't happy!!!! I said she's trying to convince HERSELF that she's ok with her physical appearance but she's not happy. Finally she admitted it. Get off your ass Kailyn; stop using your daughter as an excuse; you have more time than everyone else; stop eating all that bullshit processed crap!

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

wow she got a lot of comments (all of them pretty in depth too) on this post

kailyn is realizing that the best way for her to get positive attention is doing something good for once instead of acting like such a pissant defensive douchenugget. good for her.

curlywurly
Talker
Talker

Post by curlywurly »

^^So true. @hellyeah you called it! I love me some sassy Kailyn though. :rofl:

EleanorAbernathy
Talker
Talker

Post by EleanorAbernathy »

nekorabu wrote:Bbgurl must be reading GG like crazy lately. All the screenshots of her big ass belly and now she's posting how she wants to get healthy :rofl:
next thing we know, she'll learn to read :rofl:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

whoawhoawhoa wrote:wow she got a lot of comments (all of them pretty in depth too) on this post

kailyn is realizing that the best way for her to get positive attention is doing something good for once instead of acting like such a pissant defensive douchenugget. good for her.
I'll be surprised if she actually puts her money where her mouth is and follows through. I hope for her sake she does and this isn't just a manipulative ploy. Narcissists and Borderline Personalities have moments of clarity but the follow-through is rare.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

hellyeah wrote:
RubySummer_07 wrote:ImageImage

Ok who mentioned the treadmill?

SEE! I told yall she wasn't happy!!!! I said she's trying to convince HERSELF that she's ok with her physical appearance but she's not happy. Finally she admitted it. Get off your ass Kailyn; stop using your daughter as an excuse; you have more time than everyone else; stop eating all that bullshit processed crap!

You were right, but I'll believe it when I see it. I'm not being pessimistic, I've just known too many narcissists/Borderline personalities to believe anything she says.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

satansbabe
Informer
Informer

Post by satansbabe »

EleanorAbernathy wrote:
nekorabu wrote:Bbgurl must be reading GG like crazy lately. All the screenshots of her big ass belly and now she's posting how she wants to get healthy :rofl:
next thing we know, she'll learn to read :rofl:
Sahrry, I meant Mama Wilcher has been reading GG. :tu:

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

whoawhoawhoa wrote:wow she got a lot of comments (all of them pretty in depth too) on this post

It won't last more than a week. Two at the most. She does this every year and she always quits because she has zero impulse control.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

I agree with yall. Actions speak louder than words. If she actually sticks with it I'll be surprised and amazed.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

It would take her a minimum of two years to unearth herself from the mass she's managed to pile on over the past years...And that's if she exercised at least 4/5 days a week and dieted with dogged perseverence. Will. Not. Ever. Happen. Not. Ever.

curlywurly
Talker
Talker

Post by curlywurly »

She's just going to keep living her uneventful, sedentary lifestyle. She might work out once or twice but it'll stop from there. She'll instagram it of course! She needs to milk this y'all!

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

She isn't going to do any of it. It takes work and she doesn't wanna work and wants to look like she's 13 again.

kh222
Talker
Talker

Post by kh222 »

Does anyone have a link to the infamous diabeetus coffee video where she pours in half a cup of sugar? I'm trying to show it to a friend but can't find it.

EnidColeslaw
Debater
Debater

Post by EnidColeslaw »

She's talking crap, she will do the same thing she did a few months back. Repeatedly post pics of her cherry tomato and pre cut carrots covered in ranch and then gradually slip back to normal.
I can't see her ever changing because she doesn't even leave the house 95% of the time !

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

kh222 wrote:Does anyone have a link to the infamous diabeetus coffee video where she pours in half a cup of sugar? I'm trying to show it to a friend but can't find it.

singleshears
Informer
Informer

Post by singleshears »

guess it's that time again.. kai always goes on these health kicks and inevitably ends up gaining weight in the long run. the thought is kind of cute, but she's literally too stupid to lose weight.

MarkFischbach
Learner
Learner

Post by MarkFischbach »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

In some ways I feel bad for her, but she totally brought this on herself and she will never actually make any moves to undo those decisions. She knew she was getting bigger and bigger and people constantly gave her helpful advice (even if they were trolling, it was still basic common sense), but she ignored everyone and she has no self-control or self-discipline to successfully lose the weight now. She won't even commit to starting slow, how about a 20 minute walk every day? Then 30 minutes and gradually move up in speed and distance. If you're unfit then it's completely discouraging to set really high goals and not be able to complete them, so slowly making progress is the answer. She's also completely uneducated about healthy eating (I blame Lisa for that one), a majority of the food she eats is high in sodium, sugar and fat; it doesn't matter if it says "lite" or "diet" on the packaging, they usually add some synthetic ingredients to make the food taste good, those things aren't good for you. She could still eat chicken, but bread it herself, not the one out of the box. Or vegetables, fresh or frozen, but not soaked in salty liquid. It's actually useless to say "body goals" and make no effort to try and get to those body goals. She wouldn't even diet for the health of her baby, she won't do it herself now that Gracie is here.
RETIRED MODERATOR

EnidColeslaw
Debater
Debater

Post by EnidColeslaw »

That's the thing, she simply too lazy to help herself. It's not hard at all to make some simple, healthy stuff from scratch.
She has spent serious time going on about her weight on IG and digging through old pics of herself when she could have just gone out for a walk or gotten on the treadmill instead. She's all talk and no action.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”