ForeverASingleMawm Part 84

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverASingleMawm Part 84

Post by hellyeah »

I like when ppl get in arguments on her IG. It's entertainment. And she doesn't say a word because she knows she can't defend herself very well.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

itsjustme wrote:So, basically, she just needed to send a copy of her make up course cert, and the reference letter could be her mawm so cakewalk for her.

One of the forms could also be a business card which ANYONE could order. For the certification or license I thought it said it had to be current. When she did her makeup storage video I was dumbfounded at all the makeup she has. I mean really. Why do these people think they need 10 lipsticks by the same brand? Just buy the colors you like and move on. I know she thinks she's some beauty guru but the girl doesn't leave the house. So who is she wearing all that makeup for?

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

hellyeah wrote:
itsjustme wrote:So, basically, she just needed to send a copy of her make up course cert, and the reference letter could be her mawm so cakewalk for her.

One of the forms could also be a business card which ANYONE could order. For the certification or license I thought it said it had to be current. When she did her makeup storage video I was dumbfounded at all the makeup she has. I mean really. Why do these people think they need 10 lipsticks by the same brand? Just buy the colors you like and move on. I know she thinks she's some beauty guru but the girl doesn't leave the house. So who is she wearing all that makeup for?
Mamma and Gracie probably...oh and on certain days for maltt

Nikkilove55
Learner
Learner

Post by Nikkilove55 »

i have to say if she maybe maybe did not showcase her private life so much and expose every moment of her life then she would just get the basic ridicule but i guess that is not going to happen, if i was her i would never ever show people what i was doing in my every day life. I even feel a little bad for her she should realize at least 70 percent of people watch her videos to ridicule her. I do not understand how she does not see this.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Nikkilove55 wrote:i have to say if she maybe maybe did not showcase her private life so much and expose every moment of her life then she would just get the basic ridicule but i guess that is not going to happen, if i was her i would never ever show people what i was doing in my every day life. I even feel a little bad for her she should realize at least 70 percent of people watch her videos to ridicule her. I do not understand how she does not see this.
Even when she doesn't show her personal life people still find things to tag on because of how much of a fail she is at everything, especially makeup.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

Mocha Coffee and a Cheese Stick. Way to go Kailyn.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Ugh. I still can't get over those "eggs" she post a couple days ago. I think of them and how crispy they are every time I see the eggs in the fridge.

Spit-and-Sparkles
Learner
Learner

Post by Spit-and-Sparkles »

uh oh did bbgirl delete her facebook? :o

.xoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by .xoxo »

This is hilarious! She even kept the pose for a couple seconds! She is just so weird, and not in a good way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

.xoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by .xoxo »

I'm watching her vlog now, it seems like she's on the Truman Show or something. Like she lives her life thinking nothing is wrong, probably because that's what her whole family does but then watches other vloggers and is starting to think that maybe something is wrong with her life because they go out and do stuff! All she does is sit at home, being soooo busy with Gracie and hoarding makeup and leggings! Being a mother is hard work, but just taking care of a baby isn't. If she had to take care of a house, manage bills, manage her family then I could understand how being a mom could take up so much of her time but just takes care of Gracie. And even that is debatable if she does or not. I am really starting to think that she truly doesn't think anything is wrong with her life. It's so bizarre!

.xoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by .xoxo »

Sorry for the spam. I'll just wait to post this until I'm done with the vlog. This girl said "Pure Organic Argan Oil" when the label said "Premium Organic Argan Oil." She is so stupid! I don't understand. She did it twice too, I could understand the first time, but she did it twice! Then when she said which shade she was, which is 110 she said "One one 10" Not one hundred and ten! She is such an idiot! I can't even! This vlog was basically her talking weirdly to her child, showing a small portion of her makeup hoard and her talking in bed. It was so weird. She has to know that people just watch to laugh at her. If anything, she should roll with it and make it her money maker. Just be so freakin' weird and probably get more subscribers and make more money. Then maybe she's earn a bit of respect!

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Waitttt wtf kinda egg was that shit she made? Egg-Pizza or what?! It looked so nasty!

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

What is just amazingly pathetic is that this continues to happen, things go badly after over-sharing, her mom freaks out, life is crap, she rage deletes, and then.... she starts over, rinse and repeat. She does not learn - ever.

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

Lisa was apparently calling back everybody who called the home number until 1am the other day.
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Hahahha does Lisa not have a baby to look after?
RETIRED MODERATOR

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: that whole family is insane.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Has Kailyn run out of companies to beg for free stuff so now she's bothering Etsy sellers? Jesus! And she never does reviews on any of this shit she gets, just cons these places out of free products saying she's going to review them and never does.

Yoshi
Debater
Debater

Post by Yoshi »

I skimmed through her most recent vlog and it's all various shots of her beauty products, her laying in bed, and Grathee. Girl seriously does nothing all day. :? I enjoy my lazy days like anyone else but after a couple days of that I go insane and at least have to go grab a coffee or something!

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

Her vlog slayed. "I don't have much of a life - tell me if you like these kind of videos - GWACIEE ARRRRRRRRGH - so, these are my foundations that match me, tell me the foundations that match you, little weemon, I don't have much of a life - tell me if you want more videos like this because I have a baby so I can't do anything or leave the house ever - GWACIEEEEEEEEEE ARRRRRGH, so these are my foundations that match me, I'm so pale, these match kinda, what kinds do you use? LITTLE WEEMON... tell me if you want more of these blogs.

laraux
Informer
Informer

Post by laraux »

Her latests tutorial. Drink a shot everytime she says fairly.
sorry for any mistakes :love2: english is not my first language

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”