ForeverNorland / MsKailynMarie Part 79

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
ashleyann331
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverNorland / MsKailynMarie Part 79

Post by ashleyann331 »

You guys have pulled me out of lurkdom. I read the Kai threads and laugh and laugh.

Anyway, in her latest video, part of the earring in her left ear is missing. It's just the bow. Hilarity!

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

Unsolicited hair opinons~~~

The bangs would look better if they were texturized & blended in with the rest of her hair with some layers to either side like someone else said. They're so thick and blunt they look like she bought a clip-on fringe from QVC. I also think the bang section starts WAY too far up on her head, she has super thick hair so it's pretty unnecessary to start them that far back. It looks super 90s like everything else in the chateau wilcher tho thats good

sthap_it
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sthap_it »

Goddamn, those bangs are not good. They're way too long and thick and they make her fat face look bloated.

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

Little girl bangs don't look good on big girls.

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

itsjustme wrote:Little girl bangs don't look good on big girls.
Little girl as in.. a young girl? Or as in someone slimmer than Kai?

no its becky
Debater
Debater

Post by no its becky »

Can someone please tell Kai that 5 month olds can't say hi ffs

itsagatha
Debater
Debater

Post by itsagatha »

All that aphyxia stuff is total fug. Unless her artistic friend is six years old, its just embarrassing, smh. The feathers make me think they were found on the ground and have bird flu on them or something. Ugh.

catwoman534
Informer
Informer

Post by catwoman534 »

SUMMERTIMESADNESS wrote:you'd think with all the qt shit you can put on a baby she would dress the kid better. A baby is a rally expensive accessory! She needs baby bling!!! I still can't believe she hasn't pierced its ears yet!
IKR? Like there's so much cute clothes for baby girls yet she almost always seems to be wearing basic shirts and pants. And she is old enough to pierce her ears. Go get them pierced u POS instead of paying attention to all the latest makeup and debating if you should get bangs or not! how bout u pay attention to your daughter??

jordyl♥ves
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jordyl♥ves »

When do you guys think Grace's hair is going to come back?

I know all babies are different, but I don't think I've ever had a bald period.
FREE GRACIE HUGHES 2K16 Image

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

itsagatha wrote:All that aphyxia stuff is total fug. Unless her artistic friend is six years old, its just embarrassing, smh. The feathers make me think they were found on the ground and have bird flu on them or something. Ugh.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god. OFF TOPIC PERSONAL GROSS TLDR WOMP WOMP I went to school w/ a woman, who imma call AvianFlu Nasty, who said she used feathers from actual dead birds to make feather jewelery, and I thought she was full of shit. Then 1 day another girl excitedly came up w a plastic grocery bag and said she had something for AvianFlu Nasty. She opened up the up the plastic bag, pulled out a rag and unwrapped it to reveal the dead fucking bird that she explained flew into her car grill on her commute. AvianFlu Nasty was delighted. I cannot even describe to yall the bitchface I felt myself make. Feather jewelery is universally disgusting to me now.

Mike Hunt
Learner
Learner

Post by Mike Hunt »

I thought Brittany was Davit's friend...

mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikasa90 »

Adele FlapBag wrote:
itsagatha wrote:All that aphyxia stuff is total fug. Unless her artistic friend is six years old, its just embarrassing, smh. The feathers make me think they were found on the ground and have bird flu on them or something. Ugh.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god. OFF TOPIC PERSONAL GROSS TLDR WOMP WOMP I went to school w/ a woman, who imma call AvianFlu Nasty, who said she used feathers from actual dead birds to make feather jewelery, and I thought she was full of shit. Then 1 day another girl excitedly came up w a plastic grocery bag and said she had something for AvianFlu Nasty. She opened up the up the plastic bag, pulled out a rag and unwrapped it to reveal the dead fucking bird that she explained flew into her car grill on her commute. AvianFlu Nasty was delighted. I cannot even describe to yall the bitchface I felt myself make. Feather jewelery is universally disgusting to me now.
Whyyyy? Can't you just buy clean/fake/whatever feathers at a damn craft store?? So nasty!!!

catwoman534
Informer
Informer

Post by catwoman534 »

^ :barf: gross! Like seriously, they could of just bought a bag for heap from an arts and crafts store. Not use a dead bird from the side of the road that probably has rabies and shit!

catwoman534
Informer
Informer

Post by catwoman534 »

Hahaha at Kai's new bangs! It brings out the psycho in her eyes even more!

UniicornSparkles
Informer
Informer

Post by UniicornSparkles »

Shitty Username wrote:I do think they look good on Kai though, mostly because it covers up her ridiculous Jafar eyebrows.
Haha, that comment was hilarious!! I agree with you guys, if the bangs were more blended on the sides that hair would be an improvement. That greasy chunk she had on the side of her head was disgusting! I'm glad she changed it up, even if it's only a little better.

no its becky
Debater
Debater

Post by no its becky »

Regarding the Appyxia bling, let's just remember that there's a fine line between artistic and autistic. Literally.

AnonFlux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnonFlux »

Adele FlapBag wrote:
Throwing up in my mouth right now.

So instead of her thin greasy sidebangs we get to see those thick monstrosities glued to her forehead with Crisco. They're so thick she looks like she's wearing a helmet. I think she looks hideous when she gets bangs like that anyway but it's hilarious watching her unaware of it. It makes her unfortunate head shape that much more apparent.

sthap_it
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sthap_it »

ForeverPrayingSuperHard
ForeverBadHair

m_chael
Lurker
Lurker

Post by m_chael »

hey guyth she looks like she's channeling her inner Carly Rae Jepthhhen. She won't let me follow her to write it on her Instagram tho haha

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverNorland / MsKailynMarie Part 79

Post by gurugah »

At least her bangs aren't as bad as this woman's.

ImageImage

For those who are looking for a train wreck when Kai is being boring, this is Craftybeautydiva1. She is a makeup hoarder who is trying to start a fake church with her husband. They were kicked out of their apartment recently and are living in a tiny room at her "bff's" house, complete with their pets (2 cats and a dog, I think). Even though they are practically homeless, she is buying dollar store makeup and stickers for her uneventful planner rather than saving for a new place. This is Kai's future, minus the bff.

Edit: sadly, Mariar does not have the bangs anymore, but is still a delusional Derp.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”