ForeverBrightAssHotPink/ MsKailynMarie Part 76

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
leggunslave
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverBrightAssHotPink/ MsKailynMarie Part 76

Post by leggunslave »

Tbh that convo made me uncomfortable about the way you were asking things lol it was really like a round of 20 questions
HOWEVER being that you're not in it for the "long haul" and were able to get dirt is still awesome. Because even her lies just confirm what we know from other peoples' contact with her. Its very obvious at this point that Maltt isn't around (love that slip, btw. I'm not surprised she didn't catch it but i also want to say that i am surprised she didnt lol).
I feel like whatever is up... its got to be really serious if she was still responding to you with blatant lies, and the need to make sure you believe those lies like swearing on her kid's life. Unfortunately for Kai, what she doesn't realize is her lies tell us just as much as everything she isn't telling us. Sooner or later we'll get details, either Momo will come back with some investigation info, a kaitective gets her to spill, or she does it her self 'accidentally' on some mommy board and/or facebook. Happens every time. She's predictable I lahve it.

leggunslave
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by leggunslave »

haleyhaleyhal wrote:
HeavyMetalReflective wrote:That picture of her making out with Bella is horrendous. It must've been terrifying for that poor little dog, having to stare into the maw of a rabid potbellied hippopotamus.

Also, yesterday I was bored and watching Kai's old vlogs. I stumbled upon this one and decided to watch it at 0.5x speed, and it was AMAZING. She sounds drunk off her ass.

[youtube][/youtube]
LMAOOO you're so right
sorry for the DP but I just sped it up to 1.5 and most of the time you literally couldn't tell by her voice alone. She talks that freaking slow :? She should start watching that one little girl (or maybe she's like 18 now? idk)...idr her name but the girl is a damn jabberjaw and talks a mile a minute and wears makeup like she's 30 and she was like 14 or 15 when she started out or s/s? idk w/e but if Kai tries to emulate her maybe her speech would pick up a bit again lol

vegaspink

ForeverBrightAssHotPink/ MsKailynMarie Part 76

Post by vegaspink »

I love showing my bf Kai because his reactions are hilarious. I showed him the insta video of Gracie and he says "omg there's something wrong with the baby I think! She wanted this baby but all the while she was probably eating her makeup while she was pregnant"
Last edited by vegaspink on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

I think that she's over sensitive to her daughter being made fun of because there is something wrong (I use wrong here just as a not normal reference - she's a sweet baby and she's great just the way she is but you know what I mean) with her and knows that eventually she will be blamed for it. Explains both her detachment and Maltt's walking away, too. Everything wasn't perfect and easy so... screw it, right? Disposable life.

jordyl♥ves
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jordyl♥ves »

Is sexth toy partay code word for orgy? Is Kai going to an orgy? Or as Kai would pronounce it, arjay.
FREE GRACIE HUGHES 2K16 Image

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

Am I the only one concerned with the fact that she swore on her child's life? Fucking gross.

jinri
Learner
Learner

Post by jinri »

wtf @ her swearing on gracie's life... who even says that? mostly people just say "I swear on my life" but she knows she's lying and won't swear on he own life. But her daughter's life? fine. She's psycho.

also who did her makeup in her selfie with gracie? the lipstick isn't all over her face, her eyeliner is extended, and she doesn't have clown blush on. Did she go to Sephora/mac to get it done or something?

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

whatsername_ wrote:Am I the only one concerned with the fact that she swore on her child's life? Fucking gross.
You're not the only one. But it shows what an absolute shit Kai is, that she is prepared to lie about everything.

In some ways, it's good that Maltt scarpered. Better off without Kai and her horrendous family. He just needs to do the right thing by Gracie.

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

Moochy wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:Am I the only one concerned with the fact that she swore on her child's life? Fucking gross.
You're not the only one. But it shows what an absolute shit Kai is, that she is prepared to lie about everything.

Ugh, she's so disgusting. I find myself feeling sorry for her, and then shit like this happens.
She's seriously deranged.

Beyotch
Talker
Talker

Post by Beyotch »

Sometimes the minions are actual trolls just kissing up to earn her trust... At least I hope lol

AuntieToABabyBoy:)
Talker
Talker

Post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Yeah who swears on their child(ren)s life? Poor Gracie
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)

gurlbye43
Talker
Talker

Post by gurlbye43 »

does anyone know if Maltt has an IG and if so, is he following Kai? I just feel like she's posting all those old pictures of them together and him with Grathie, to "remind" him of the love they shared.. in hopes he'll change his mind and come back.. just a thought. I guess the same could be said for her nip pic she just posted too.

Glad to see Bella is still alive, although disgusting that her tongue is shoved in Kai's Gorilla mouth. :o
OH MY GOD

catwoman534
Informer
Informer

Post by catwoman534 »

jordyl♥ves wrote:Is sexth toy partay code word for orgy? Is Kai going to an orgy? Or as Kai would pronounce it, arjay.

I wonder if she's going to actually go. I guess she's going to need it since Maltt isn't going to be around for who knows how long.
On another note, I wonder if GMW is going to drop her off. "Where do you need to go, Kai?" "A party." "Well why don't you bring Gracie I'm sure everyone would love to see her?" :-?

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

leggunslave wrote:
haleyhaleyhal wrote:
HeavyMetalReflective wrote:That picture of her making out with Bella is horrendous. It must've been terrifying for that poor little dog, having to stare into the maw of a rabid potbellied hippopotamus.

Also, yesterday I was bored and watching Kai's old vlogs. I stumbled upon this one and decided to watch it at 0.5x speed, and it was AMAZING. She sounds drunk off her ass.

[youtube][/youtube]
LMAOOO you're so right
sorry for the DP but I just sped it up to 1.5 and most of the time you literally couldn't tell by her voice alone. She talks that freaking slow :? She should start watching that one little girl (or maybe she's like 18 now? idk)...idr her name but the girl is a damn jabberjaw and talks a mile a minute and wears makeup like she's 30 and she was like 14 or 15 when she started out or s/s? idk w/e but if Kai tries to emulate her maybe her speech would pick up a bit again lol
Are you talking about PBBUNNY97? Lol

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

Idk how you guys do it. I have her actual phone number, she texts me all the time and even when I go digging for info and kissing ass I never get anything good. Thooo annoying

catwoman534
Informer
Informer

Post by catwoman534 »

jinri wrote: also who did her makeup in her selfie with gracie? the lipstick isn't all over her face, her eyeliner is extended, and she doesn't have clown blush on. Did she go to Sephora/mac to get it done or something?
Yes her makeup, dare I say, actually looks good, or less horrendous as usual.

weddinwild
Talker
Talker

Post by weddinwild »

Bitchin wrote:
weddinwild wrote:"you're like a role model to me" lol nice touch, bitchin!
If you look closely, I also managed to slip ''Maltt' and she didn't notice heheheh. :tu:
oh my god, i didn't notice that the first time lol - i laaaahv it!

Bitchin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchin »

merp wrote:Idk how you guys do it. I have her actual phone number, she texts me all the time and even when I go digging for info and kissing ass I never get anything good. Thooo annoying
I think I was just lucky and caught her on a good day cause she usually doesn't deliver anything interesting to me too.

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Her life is in shambles, so she posts a photo with the baby, with the elusive Bella, her "fading" stretch marks, and a flashback to when she really liked her hair. So oblivious. And frightening. Lock your doors, Lisa, with Grace inside the bedroom with you.

uninterested

Post by uninterested »

I don't think that kind of approach is going to get anywhere with Kai though.
Personally, I like it when people are upfront and honest about their intentions, and I think most people probably would agree.
But Kai is far from normal, and she likes to back herself into a corner whenever someone so much as looks in her direction. The overly-aggressive dive-right-in method is just going to scare her away.
But who knows. She's posting panty-nipple photos now, bbgurl may have gotten just a little more bold.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”