How did you discover Kailyn?

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
TheOtherWoman
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: How did you discover Kailyn?

Post by TheOtherWoman »

gretchenw wrote:
TheOtherWoman wrote:I started watching her probably around 2008. Could not stop watching this train wreck. I was watching Elle and Blair and some others as well. Everyone has changed so much.

Does anyone remember that one William guy? He was gay and worked at Gap or something. Always talking about scarves and had the letter W things all over. I thought he was funny.
William Sledd
I lahved him!
OMG yes. Dang, he hasn't uploaded in years. Bummer!

TeaTowel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TeaTowel »

OKay, so this is my first post, seems like an appropriate place to start (been lurking a while).

I discovered her through a Tori Amos forum I was posting on, it was one of her old diabetes coffee recipes, and I think a fridge tour? Unless that was another post on the same thread, but I've been sort of hooked since, and that was about 2 years ago.

I have to say, I miss her greedy Christmas hauls, there's just something special about them.

Anyway, hi!

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Ive found her through the dani eickenroht (sp?) thread. I dont know why i clicked on it, because ive never heard of her either, but people were discussing matt and kai on there and i just had to look her up. Lol that was about a year ago i think. I came in just in time for the rape scandal, when we would go through a thread everyday. Haha little did i know what else i will learn about our kween and what i got myself into. A whole new world of khaod opened up right in front of me and even to this day i cant quite believe that a person like that is actually real. I am glad i am here, though. You all are amatheen and thtunneen and hilariouth! :love2:

CactusBikini
Learner
Learner

Post by CactusBikini »

Years ago when I first discovered GG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

I used to lurk the old GG in 2011 mostly for QueenofblendingMua drama and a few others. I think I came across Kailyn's avatars at that time (and wondered who she was) but never bothered to find out her story. I honestly can not remember what lead me to her thread. Eventually I was sucked in like the rest of you ~giggle exhale~.

orchidee75
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by orchidee75 »

I was on GG for xsparkage and I kept seeing pictures of Kai in people's signatures. So I googled who that woman was....

Does anyone have a link to the vid Chelsea (xparkage's sister) made about her? Or is it lost?

Those who can't hear the music, think that those who dance are insane.

mayorpatty
Informer
Informer

Post by mayorpatty »

I stumbled upon GG first cause a youtube disappeared and the first link was this place, then I remembered Michelle Phan checked out her thread and ppl over there had sigs of her I got kaicurious searched her thread and now I'm addicted to the lolz.

Sefij
Informer
Informer

Post by Sefij »

[quote="mayorpatty"I'm addicted to the lolz.[/quote]

Me too! I used o come to GG for Michelle Phan's thread, but now I hardly ever look at it... I've converted to Kai now xD

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

Yep, she grows on you like a fungus...

CoralApples
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CoralApples »

I think the first time I knew of Kai was finding her on ED. I was kinda in disbelief and watched the Pink Friday review, but I wasn't hooked, YET. I think I was on Stamina Rose and I'm sure there was a thread about her. Also the CWCki, I was lurking their thread about her. They always talked about GG, so I decided to join. I've been hooked since then, its just so unreal.

Clemmytine
Talker
Talker

Post by Clemmytine »

I was creeping on another forum and her name was mentioned several times. I've never heard of her, and one of the people who posted on the forum linked her channel. I couldn't get through one video, all the second hand embarrassment was too overwhelming. Then the Pink Wednesday (I think that was the name?) review...omg. I honestly hate picking on people for their appearance but she looks like a randomized sim. If you've ever played the sims...you know what i'm talking about loll.

jordyl♥ves
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jordyl♥ves »

I used to come here to only read about JuicyStar and JlovesMac, but I came across her [Kai] accidentally. I was in a whole other world. I was a senior in High school when I discovered our KaiKais. She was in the beginning stages of dating Madd, I believe.
FREE GRACIE HUGHES 2K16 Image

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

I first discovered her in December of 2010. I don't remember how I came across her. It was a video where she was talking about what either her parents or her boyfriend got her for Christmas. I remember thinking how full of herself I thought she was. I admit watching her videos has been a guilty addiction ever since.

uninterested

Post by uninterested »

I was reading about Elle and Blair being scam artists, which brought me to MFP, and I saw as a similar post, the picture of Kai, makeup-free, with a towel around her neck claiming to have just taken a shower, and the rest was history.

ai400246
Learner
Learner

Post by ai400246 »

Through LuckyCharmz. She would post about her on her tumblr.
RIP :(

Scam Kween
Learner
Learner

Post by Scam Kween »

Here in GG. I was curious because her board is always active and threads seem to increase so fast. Decided to check her out when my fave trash guru was being boring and have never looked back since.

I love her fucked up life, it's better than reality TV! <3 just been lurking though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ratchet420
Talker
Talker

Post by ratchet420 »

I vaguely remember her ED page because she was similarly derpy like Chris-chan who I had been following the antics of, and when I first visited GG I saw her threads were extremely popular and decided to get in on the fun :)

peachesandcream
Talker
Talker

Post by peachesandcream »

I was sick and bored as hell on a Saturday night once, and I think I looked up some YTer's tumblr tag...maybe juicystar07. I actually found the unkn0wncritic Elle/Blair scam posts, and then I found moarfail, and proceeded to read it until 2 in the morning, and laughed my ass off. I honestly had no idea that there were whole websites dedicated to criticizing YTers. Then I came across all of the posts about Kai, and came across this website. It's been a strange roller coaster ever since.

toughassputa7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by toughassputa7 »

I discovered her through the LiveJournal community Efagz, probably five years ago?

Madotsuki
Informer
Informer

Post by Madotsuki »

Kailyn has a thread in the lolcow section of CWCkiforums. Through that I discovered her.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”