Kai-Like Fails on Youtube

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kai-Like Fails on Youtube

Post by bbgorilla »

penguinasaurus wrote:Such logic, so grammar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see you, too, went thru her posts. Girl is crazy thinking that coming here is going to stop people from talking about her. If anything it's going to make us want to do it even more.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

xxdramaqueenzxx wrote:If I'm being quite honest people can talk but its beyond sad for people to be spewing out lies about somebody just to be a cxxt who sits around bullying people on forums all day lmfao .Do you know what real gossip is uncovering the identify of a big/small you tuber who makes millions of fake accounts to try bully others out of their channels that's the sort of thing that should be put on this site as a warning to girls to stay far away from. X
Calling someone a cunt is just as bad as what you say we are doing here. Everything I've read about you has been tame as fuck compared to what is said about others (Kai, the fowler sisters, Michelle Phan, etc). Your thread and other mentions of you were MONTHS ago. Everyone had moved on to other fails. You're just bringing more attention to yourself because ::gasp:: you're an attention whore and need it to feel good about yourself. Your 7000 subscribers on YT isn't shit. Hell, Kai got up to 11k on her foreverkailyn and she's the biggest fail to grace this site. Get over yourself. Nojuan cares about you or your cry for ~~real gossip~~. And punctuation is your friend. Fucking use it if you want to be taken seriously. Such a Kai move...

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

bbgorilla wrote:
penguinasaurus wrote:Such logic, so grammar.

I see you, too, went thru her posts. Girl is crazy thinking that coming here is going to stop people from talking about her. If anything it's going to make us want to do it even more.
Hah, yes, yes I did. I couldn't help myself when such a clear form of entertainment presents itself.

I think it's funny when youtubers get mad about being featured here. You're putting yourself into the public eye voluntarily by posting public YouTube videos. We're allowed to comment and criticize to our hearts content, not by the websites rules, by the damn first amendment. By lashing out at us you're just making a spectacle of yourself. Now please make a video about how much you hate GG and how we're all bullies, we could use more attention to your thread here. :)

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Again with all that incredible logic. http://i32.tinypic.com/n4zhwj.jpg

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer

Post by GobbyHermit »

Hey I used to work at a designer store in London and we used to have many Irish gypsies visit...I'm getting those vibes with a hint of a chav and definitely piinksparkles. What a gem you are. Run along now, back to YT to continue being the special snowflake you are.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447546865.895872.jpg
Our girl megg is at it again! No way ANY professional place would leave your nails looking like this. Even those like walmart nail places wouldn't do that shit. It's clear she did it herself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

u_did_slay
Debater
Debater

Post by u_did_slay »

:rofl: Mercy. She never learns.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

u_did_slay wrote::rofl: Mercy. She never learns.
Well she deleted the picture now so maybe she read here ;) one can only hope

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Does anyone watch mandy? Someone found her a long time ago. She has some wicked side burns, lives in her parents basement a refuses to work. She's like a less makeup obsessed Kai

Thriftfabulous
Learner
Learner

Post by Thriftfabulous »

hellyeah wrote:
u_did_slay wrote:I dunno if anybody has posted this guy anywhere here before. It's like somebody combined BB Gorilla with ranty candle lady. He's a MuA. :tchin:

Ok that was fucking hilarious and awesome. SHAGGY EYEBALLS!

What's his channel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”