Jessica Chins/Chipp (Jessica Marie) Part 2

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jessica Chins/Chipp (Jessica Marie) Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid »

Continue here!

For anyone new, here is her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd_iwY ... Ug5o4CkC7g and here is the first thread about her: viewtopic.php?f=699&t=6689&hilit=beautybaby

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Chins/Chipp (Beauty By Jess) Part 2

Post by EatYourMakeupBleh »

the name of the thread.. ty.
Yeah I tend to try to be nice.. A little sarcastic since she doesn't catch on lol
Like I love how everyone was like "I can't believe that guy asked you to send a pic..with a headband!!! The nerve" lmao and she just goes " I know right?!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

courtlambert
Talker
Talker

Post by courtlambert »

Anybody get screencaps of the comments on the deleted Eva Ning video before she pulled it down? What was all the drama about?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I didn't get to see any of the comments on the video :(

I did however find the headband comments hilarious on the "I meet the wrong guy" video or whatever she called it lol. A headband with your hair down? How outrageous!

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer

OMG her new room tour lol
In case she has someone over she has a "trendle" bed... That house looks so tore up.
Either they have anger issues or they are really clumsy.
This girl obviously lives in the past. Her decor is half random shit and half high school memorabilia lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

"Then I have a picture of me and my gym teacher." lol what?? So random!

Every door in their house has scratches and dents in it, like the dogs and cats claw at them and they slam shit into them. But dang, she's got the tiny ass room now lol. Her bed before was so nice and now she has a "trundle." Did she say who got her big room? Also gotta love how she says she's going to film in front of the window because there's natural light. Sweetie, everyone keeps telling you that you have to FACE THE WINDOW. You know damn well she's just going to sit with her back to it :rofl:

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

Anyone see her latest video? The justjess thing?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm watching it now. They changed the baby's name again? It was George, then Jamie, now it's Auggie? Pretty sure paperwork has to be involved for this lmao

It makes me nervous when she starts driving where there's more traffic, because I don't trust her driving!

There she goes again with the iMac. The funny thing is, if she deleted all the junk off her current laptop and had the hard drive wiped out, it would be a lot faster. She had a video last Christmas I think it was where she was showing her laptop and she had so many random, senseless pictures saved from shopping sites and whatnot.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg...she's the last person I want to see do a Mukbang video. She sat there chewing with her mouth open the whole time :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

[youtube][/youtube]
PIINKSPARKLES WAS SCANDALED, YOU GUYS!
And according to Jess, people need to stop being so bitchy about it and get over it. Now, I don't expect her to understand the full extent of why the whole Piinksparkles palette thing was a big deal, but come on. There's STILL people that haven't gotten their refunds yet, and this is months after the palette presale shit.

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer

I have no idea what the scandal is. I don't watch her channel so I didn't even know it was a thing lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Basically all the girl does is lie, and she recently signed up to do a palette with a company she admitted to doing no research on. She announced a pre-order for it, then later announced that they had to cancel it because she didn't sell enough in the pre-order. This was MONTHS ago and tons of people still haven't received a refund for the $25 they spent. She keeps being shady and giving excuses and making things up, so no one knows what's really going on with it and all the "gossip" channels are having a field day with it lol

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer

LiddlePallid wrote:Basically all the girl does is lie, and she recently signed up to do a palette with a company she admitted to doing no research on. She announced a pre-order for it, then later announced that they had to cancel it because she didn't sell enough in the pre-order. This was MONTHS ago and tons of people still haven't received a refund for the $25 they spent. She keeps being shady and giving excuses and making things up, so no one knows what's really going on with it and all the "gossip" channels are having a field day with it lol
I see! Thanks for explaining that. Jess dos such a terrible job at talking about it that I was left even more confused. Lol I can't believe she said people should just get over it, haha.. She's such a piece of shit.

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer

LiddlePallid wrote:Basically all the girl does is lie, and she recently signed up to do a palette with a company she admitted to doing no research on. She announced a pre-order for it, then later announced that they had to cancel it because she didn't sell enough in the pre-order. This was MONTHS ago and tons of people still haven't received a refund for the $25 they spent. She keeps being shady and giving excuses and making things up, so no one knows what's really going on with it and all the "gossip" channels are having a field day with it lol
I see! Thanks for explaining that. Jess dos such a terrible job at talking about it that I was left even more confused. Lol I can't believe she said people should just get over it, haha.. She's such a piece of shit.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol I'm sure if SHE had ordered the palette, it would be the end of the world and all she would be doing is bitching about how she wants her money back!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

This is just disgusting.
[youtube][/youtube]
You can't just VACUUM up cat piss. Cat piss is an awful smell that is hard to get rid of. You should be trying to house train them, not changing carpet because they pissed all over it. They'll just do it again. Come to think of it, I've said it before but I'm sure the cats house trained - it's pretty easy to get cats to use a litterbox. But if it's dirty, which I presume is the case here, they're not going to keep pissing in a filthy box. Hence the reason why they're going all over the house instead.

Also, that carpet was JUST put down and her floor is already filthy.

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer

She's a filthy person. From what we've seen, that's just the norm for that family...

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer

She's a filthy person. From what we've seen, that's just the norm for that family...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I hate to even think of what their house smells like. And if that's the case, all the new carpet and painting happened AFTER they got that poor baby. What kind of agency let them have this child?!! I'm pretty sure part of the deal is multiple visits to the house to make sure it's fit for a child to be living there. I mean, a lot of animal shelters will do that before they allow you to adopt a pet, so of course they're going to do inspections like that for a child being adopted! It's like her mom and "aunt" get bored and collect kids.

You can tell it's definitely normal for her that her cats piss all over the rug because I don't think she'd be making videos about it otherwise. I wonder if she'll take this one down, because the comments on it are pretty great.

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer

In other news, Jess voted for Trump.

Return to “Jessica Chipp”