Jessica Chins/Chipp (Jessica Marie) Part 2

pepperpot
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Chins/Chipp (Jessica Marie) Part 2

Post by pepperpot »

In her newest video , she is walking around Target, she had a cold sore..all she kept doing was pulling. picking, and licking it...EWWW!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Gross!! It bothers me so much that she works with food. Like, whenever she's sick she always wipes her snot with the back of her hand or her sleeve - and she's handling food!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That disgusting fucking cold sore. She's always sick, and that thing pops up because she smears her snot everywhere :rofl2:

She is getting new tires for her car, but can't be bothered to get the fucking bumper fixed after all this time? And "I should probably get an oil change because my car's not sounding too good." But brand new tires will make everything fucking awesome, right? lol!!

I love Josie calling her out. She says they are getting more "into photography" and then Josie says "you're the one who has to ask me how to take pictures" LOL

She looks so fucking clueless when she's driving through a parking lot.It looks like it takes her full concentration just to park the damn car. I am genuinely worried for anyone driving within close vicinity to her!

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

I haven't checked in on ol' Jess in ages. I guess because I hadn't seen her name as I scrolled quickly through my subscription of recent vids.
The reason I didn't see her name while scrolling......The girl changed her name....Again!
Just caught a quick glimpse of her seated in her car an decided to click on the vid....yea, I admit, I'm bored today.

OMG......I was almost scratching my head wondering if I had passed into an alternate universe!
She's talking about buying a Go_Pro so that she can have better quality vids but she wants to get up to a thousand subs first.
WHAT?
Soooo many things she said had me doing the *blink blink what?* so many times with my eyes.
I am not good with articulating what I mean, I hope if you watch her latest vid you can understand what I'm trying to say.
She's has always seemed to have very immature visions of grandeur but this....this video seems so much more 'out there' than her 'norm'.

She's going on a Cruise. It will include a private Island.
She's never worn a bikini before because when she was 16 and 17, she "used to be fat". What?
But this time, it's a bikini for this cruise. Get Down Jess! :)

She has been thinking of getting a Scentsy warmer for her upstairs bathroom that she shares with her sisters.
She asked her sister about what what her thoughts were about a scentsy in the bathroom and sister says she'll think about it in 3 months and Jess says "OK".
Keep in mind some of those warmers are $40 - $50 bucks so it's obvious Jess needs sister to go in halves with her on this precious Scentsy.
Personally, I purchased a few off Amazon about 8 or 9 years ago and they work just fine and I didn't pay over $10 for any of the warmers I bought.
But Jess is willing to wait 3 months for her sister to go in halves with her on a Scentsy Warmer?
When she bought her latest Warmer she said she was just going to put her previous warmer in her closet for now. Why not use that previous warmer for the upstairs bathroom??? Just sooo very strange.

And Scentsy warmers "It's more of an investment to save up for a Scentsy Warmer." *face palm icon here*
In the same breath Jess talks (again!) about getting her Go-Pro.
Oh, and the Cannon SLR2....she wants her viewers to comment down below their thoughts of buying either one of those cameras.
She is hoping when she gets to ten thousand subs, companies will reach out to her and she did a shout out to a company for the camera....if they send it to her she will review it. Her goal for this year is to reach the Ten Thousand Subs on this channel. Again...WHAT????
"I know we can do it (get to ten thousand subs) because she believes in her Jess Squad."

So much head shaking on my part through this whole vid.....and of course, let's not forget the "Soooooo, yea" she repeats over and over and over again.

One more thing before this turns into a novel.....That woman has no business driving! IF she's going to drive, she has no business with the distraction of talking to a camera at the same time!
Mind boggling just to listen to the stuff that comes out of her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's changed her channel name so much that it's impossible to find if you haven't followed her for a long time. So great job, Jess! lmao so much of the stuff she says doesn't make sense. Why would you get a Go Pro for everyday videos? The audio on those cameras is awful and meant for shit like underwater shots and action shots that you're going to put music over :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I finally watched the video. Holy crap, she's been driving around with no front bumper on her car for this long? lol! She said it's finally getting fixed on the 25th.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Jessica Chins/Chipp (Piink Dreamer) Part 2

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

LiddlePallid wrote::rofl: I guess now we get the stories about how she caused all of the accidents
[youtube][/youtube]

Nope. It's now FOUR, 4 Accidents!
She's had her new car for a couple days, inched out into the lane, another car hit her.
Her fault. She even got a ticket for it.
She says the Jetta is totaled.
Says her parents weren't mad, just more worried about her being OK. Took her to hospital for tests yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Ok but like serious question: at what point would they take her license away. This is her 4th accident (I’m not sure how many at fault she has), in a pretty short period of time. She’s written off at least 2 vehicles. At some point they have to look at her and say like okay, time to maybe evaluate this.
Would she be brought in to do a driving test again? Would the Instructor be able to comment on her cognitive abilities, cause those are lacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

OMFG she already totaled the car she just got?????!!!

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Re: Jessica Chins/Chipp (Piink Dreamer) Part 2

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

Rtc_Frtc wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote::rofl: I guess now we get the stories about how she caused all of the accidents
[youtube][/youtube]

Nope. It's now FOUR, 4 Accidents!
She's had her new car for a couple days, inched out into the lane, another car hit her.
Her fault. She even got a ticket for it.
She says the Jetta is totaled.
Says her parents weren't mad, just more worried about her being OK. Took her to hospital for tests yesterday.

you literally cannot even make this shit up. This is hysterical. The video is deleted, did anyone happen to download it?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I am hoping someone did. I hate how she uploads and then deletes the damn things before most of us get to see them lol. She must have been getting a lot of "for the love of god stop driving" comments :rofl:

pepperpot
Learner
Learner

Post by pepperpot »

I saw the video but didn't save it :( She bought the car on the 3rd,totaled it the next day. She said she was inching into traffic, saw the guy coming , thought she could make it and hit him. Since it was her fault she got a $120 ticket. Both her and her mother believe her insurance is going to drop her. She named the car Bridgette. She picked up the car key remote and said, don't know what I'm going to do with this, then tossed it across the room..lol Her mom wasn't mad, just glad she was ok, and was taken to the hospital to get looked at..oh and nothing happened to the other guys car according to her. what else..the cop told her she could pay the ticket online instead of going to court. Then just the usual..im mad and sad stuff..

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Geeze. She seriously needs to stop driving. I can't believe she had the car for ONE damn day before that happened. I was reading her thread on the other site that shall not be named (it's the only one I follow over there because for some reason her thread is more active there than on here lol) and they were saying that all her airbags deployed. How the hell did that happen to her car, and nothing happened to the other guy's? I'm so friggin curious lol. I think she has a hard time with depth perception - you guys see how that wonky eye goes in the opposite direction - so she probably can't judge how close she is to things/how close oncoming cars are to her. I have a friend who was born with some sort of eye issue where she has zero depth perception, so she was never allowed to go for her license. Jess's problem happened AFTER she already got her license. She talked about how she had the detached retina, and after that was when her eye started going super wonky. I think if she had to take a driving test again, she would fail and they would see she shouldn't be driving.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

And now she wants a VW bug... which is like the least safe car ever. At this point safety should be her TOP PRIORITY in buying a car if she's that bad at driving.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She wanted the bug before she even got that Jetta - her last video before the one she deleted, she was showing a bug that they were going to look at. So I don't know what happened with that one, but she ended up with a Jetta instead. She should just stay away from VW all together because if she destroys cars so easily, those things are really expensive to fix.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Before she deletes it:
[youtube][/youtube]

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

LiddlePallid wrote:Before she deletes it:
[youtube][/youtube]
I started a channel and I reuploaded this. lol, im salty I missed the one from this past weekend.

here is the link:

I will try to grab videos and put them on this channel since she deletes things!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Awesome, thank you!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She got another car. I can't fucking believe this.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Starting a pool of when she'll total it. I'm guessing before the summer ends.

Return to “Jessica Chipp”