Channon "pregnant for views" Rose part 4

Pandapaws
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Channon "pregnant for views" Rose

Post by Pandapaws »

bbish13 wrote:I hate how she drinks coffee while pregnant, i hate it. I know how bad she wanted a baby and now she's being risky with it. I know you're "allowed" however much a day, but I personally don't trust it. There's still a risk. She can restrain from caffeine, it's not that hard.
After the first trimester I drank coffee like constantly and had a perfectly healthy baby. My doctor said it was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Re: Channon

Post by bbish13 »

Pandapaws wrote:
bbish13 wrote:I hate how she drinks coffee while pregnant, i hate it. I know how bad she wanted a baby and now she's being risky with it. I know you're "allowed" however much a day, but I personally don't trust it. There's still a risk. She can restrain from caffeine, it's not that hard.
After the first trimester I drank coffee like constantly and had a perfectly healthy baby. My doctor said it was fine.

cool

my mom smoked with me and all my siblings, we turned out perfectly healthy. doesn't mean she should have done it. I feel sorry for you baby ): I hope your lil one didn't suffer from caffeine withdrawals after birth ):

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Yeah constant over the top anxiety is probably doing the most harm.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

I feel sorry for you baby ): I hope your lil one didn't suffer from caffeine withdrawals after birth ):
Wtf is wrong with you , you judgemental shit?!? You know what: live your OWN pregnancy the way you want it! Stop attacking users here who are not on par with your choices!

Just for the record: here in Europe, French pregnant women enjoy their camembert and Italian preggos drink their espresso after lunch. Women in Japan still eat FRESH sushi. Lemme tell you this and feel free to Google it: there is a less than 5% chance to get a Listerine infection from eating french cheese for ANY person (pregnant or not) less than 0.something percent of such infection cause damages to an unborn baby.

HOWEVER: pregnant women are statistically many times more likely to be involved in a car accident. Funny how sone people raise their hackles over a pregnant lady drinking coffee, but don't advice her from driving a car.....

As long as you are sticking to max 2 coffees a day and don't buy your sushi from a gas station, you should be fine as a pregnant woman

neonneon
Talker
Talker

Post by neonneon »

Like bruh...it's just coffee. It's not like she's snorting cocaine.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Fitspo_tato
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitspo_tato »

Hey hey, been lurking this thread and getting caught up and finally have to comment.
I’m a psych RN and I’m NOT diagnosing her as I am not licensed to do so, but working in the field for years now with a psychiatric nurse practitioner and psychiatrist, it APPEARS she at LEAST has a personality disorder (Borderline). That plus chronic entitlement LOL. But seriously, she should see a professional. Now more than ever with being pregnant.
Fit potatooo

mangowarfare
Learner
Learner

Post by mangowarfare »

Fitspo_tato wrote:Hey hey, been lurking this thread and getting caught up and finally have to comment.
I’m a psych RN and I’m NOT diagnosing her as I am not licensed to do so, but working in the field for years now with a psychiatric nurse practitioner and psychiatrist, it APPEARS she at LEAST has a personality disorder (Borderline). That plus chronic entitlement LOL. But seriously, she should see a professional. Now more than ever with being pregnant.
oo can we get your psych opinion on some other YTers liiiiike the Ikonns haha

kelsey_leighann
Debater
Debater

Post by kelsey_leighann »

Y'all!! does she own a bra? I love not to wear a bra while i'm home, but I would NEVER take pics or video myself for the world to see.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

I wonder if she makes up this stalker shit. Someone's took a pic of her in her house and left it on her door step. Good job Travis :roll:

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:I wonder if she makes up this stalker shit. Someone's took a pic of her in her house and left it on her door step. Good job Travis :roll:
I think she does. It also mostly comes up when her views drop. Also, maybe she took some notes from her friend Tana, they both had stalker stories around the same time back when Tana's channel started to rise and Channon was very popular, too. And when stalker story times very popular for the first time.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Please follow the rules which include respecting other users and no diagnosing whomever the thread is about.
You don't have to like what another user says or agree with them but one of the rules is being respectful to other users. Calling them names and/or verbally attacking another user will get you a warning and a possible ban from the site. So chill out. Relax. And move on. Please do not attempt to diagnose the youtuber/influencer. Thank you.

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

I don't think anyone was trying to diagnose her sheesh. the person specifically said she wasn't trying to diagnose. and I didn't see anyone call eachother names unless I missed something or it got deleted?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

kelsey_leighann wrote:Y'all!! does she own a bra? I love not to wear a bra while i'm home, but I would NEVER take pics or video myself for the world to see.
Exactly! She will need another lift in a few years. Those heavy boobs will start to sag. Especially after she tries to breast feed

Women who have implants are encouraged to wear support so they don’t sag. It seems like common sense to me as well.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

Pandapaws wrote:

But I'm sure with her constant anixety, the coffee isnt helping

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Oh god. Travis looked terrible in the recent video about pregnancy is ruining channon. I hope she doesn't have any more kids after this. If its this bad now it can get worse when the baby is here.

KatalinaPaz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KatalinaPaz »

I love the backlash she is getting from her "pregnancy is ruining my wife" video.

Here's a link so you can watch it without giving her views or money.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=7RkbYIZkhHg

starlighttt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starlighttt »

I actually do like Channon in general, but this last video is too much. I totally understand and sympathize that pregnancy is hard. And she has the right to talk about it of course. But you can't expect viewers to enjoy so many negative videos one after the other like this :/ It was one thing when she was going through her miscarriage/ectopic pregnancy last year. It was understandable that most of her videos were negative because she was going through something extremely traumatic. But now? Again, I get that she's having a rough pregnancy but it just seems very ungrateful to keep posting videos complaining, especially after what they were going through a year ago in comparison. It's just too much at this point.

flower_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by flower_girl »

channon needs a good therapist, a real one not some app, and fast. she definitely seems like a candidate for post partum depression. and freaking out over if she feels warm and travis feels normal? what the hell is wrong with her? that’s not anxiety all that’s some over the top BS. i feel
so bad for travis, he seems very helpful and like he would be more than accommodating to her, and she’s more negative now that she’s pregnant than she ever was when she was going through IVF. that makes me so sad. that maybe one day their future daughter will watch this videos and see that her mom never had one thing nice to say about being pregnant, when her pregnancy isn’t even that bad to how it could be. she doesnt have diabetes, pre eclampsia, or placental abrubtion. she has an anxiety, which it seems like she’s always had. yet she still “needs” to have a coffee every day. she has to realize that caffeine and anxiety are linked. i hope she doesn’t name her child Miracle, because she’s not treating this pregnancy like the actual miracle it is. for christ sake she had her fallopian tubes removed, this pregnancy IS a miracle, and any chance she gets to make the tiniest complaint, she takes it and runs with it. this whole thing makes me really sad, it’s hard to watch. maybe because the whole situation strikes a cord with me because it took my parents over 7 years to get pregnant with me and if i ever found out that all my mother did was whine and complain, i would be devistated. or maybe it’s because channons endless complaining is starting to sound like nails on a chalkboard at this point.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Oh god. Travis looked terrible in the recent video about pregnancy is ruining channon. I hope she doesn't have any more kids after this. If its this bad now it can get worse when the baby is here.
I will say this once and not again. 2 kids in their twenties at this point. I had a terrible maternal feeling about Channons pregnancy right from the get go. If I am wrong I will be the first to slap my own self on the wrist. And, say shame on me for being NEGATIVE. Whether or not she had difficulty conceiving etc. From the very moment she became pregnant something seemed way off. Now, Travis makes this video stating her anxiety is off the charts saying shes had an awful pregnancy which can signal a multitude of problems. Also, we have millions of mothers worldwide "experimenting" with raw food and vegan pregnancies which may end up in disaster for some women with absorption or other issues. i.e. Angela Stokes Monarch - pregnancy ended at 7 months with twins due to what most doctors/nurses offside are saying was severe nutritional deficiencies, lack of thriving. I hope to God this works out for her. Let the shit fly past me on this one. Maybe I just need a damn holiday. :?
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

excited_nugget
Learner
Learner

Post by excited_nugget »

How the fuck can Travis make this video and not even think that she NEEDS to see a therapist and force her to go?? That's what I can't understand. If it really is so bad why make a video? Why not get her some fucking help? If two(?) Doctors have told her that she needs to see someone and multiple people who watch her videos who apparently don't know how bad it "really" is, have also said the same, why is she still not seeing someone?

It's not about just her anymore, they need to stop fucking around and get her to actually see someone like yesterday!

Honestly has me so heated. It's just selfish.

Return to “Channon Rose”