All Stars 4

Ded Flatbird
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

All Stars 4

Post by Ded Flatbird »

Anyone on here watching this season? I’ve finally got around to watching the first two episodes :love2:
(sorry about my awful grammar)
(also my avatar pic was taken by kimberlasskick on twitter)

Abbeygurl4
Learner
Learner

Re: All Stars 4

Post by Abbeygurl4 »

I’m watching! I get that everyone lives for the drama but I’m getting annoyed by Gia! What are your thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ded Flatbird
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ded Flatbird »

DUDE when Farrah said “some of us don’t have to force storyline’s for airtime” to Gia I almost lost it lmao.
I like Gia but I can understand how people find her annoying. I’m a big Manila fan & hope she makes it far this season.
I kinda like everyone on the show I guess. What about you? WHo are you rooting for?
(sorry about my awful grammar)
(also my avatar pic was taken by kimberlasskick on twitter)

Abbeygurl4
Learner
Learner

Post by Abbeygurl4 »

Ded Flatbird wrote:DUDE when Farrah said “some of us don’t have to force storyline’s for airtime” to Gia I almost lost it lmao.
I like Gia but I can understand how people find her annoying. I’m a big Manila fan & hope she makes it far this season.
I kinda like everyone on the show I guess. What about you? WHo are you rooting for?

Same! I’m also rooting for Manila! I like Valentina this time around too, much better than her original season at least! And not to be shady but I was glad Gia went home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “RuPaul's Drag Race”