COME THROUGH!!! :HK:

MissAmbrosia
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rupaul's Drag Race Season 7

Post by MissAmbrosia »

So... I started watching this season since I got interested in the show and there are only 3 episodes of season 8 so far... I fell completely in love with Max and I still wish she went further... I'm yet to watch the last episode. Pretty much refuse to at this point, because I already know who the winner is and am crushed that it aint Ginger. She was one of the few people that managed to make me laugh out loud.

Crylaugh
Informer
Informer

Post by Crylaugh »

MissAmbrosia wrote:So... I started watching this season since I got interested in the show and there are only 3 episodes of season 8 so far... I fell completely in love with Max and I still wish she went further... I'm yet to watch the last episode. Pretty much refuse to at this point, because I already know who the winner is and am crushed that it aint Ginger. She was one of the few people that managed to make me laugh out loud.
I really liked Max too! Her Sharon impression on snatch game was awful though.

So far i absolutely love season 8, there are so many talented girls!

freshsheets
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by freshsheets »

This season is pretty strong. I only usually root for one or two queens, but now I keep switching between several. Like Chi Chi is such a revelation and I though she was gonna be subpar when she first came on. Season 7 was all about aesthetics (Violet, Fame, Pearl, Max...), this one brought back massive personalities, I love it.

Crylaugh
Informer
Informer

Post by Crylaugh »

Chi Chi is hilarious, i thought she was going to be a filler queen, but she cracks me up. I agree with you, i keep switching between several queens as well!

cherrybunny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cherrybunny »

It's pretty okay cast, but not that much of real professional artists especially that show some heart and something cool, the ones with something interesting like acid betty, bob are such annoying bitches and the nice ones still haven't showed enough moments to match up with previous queens, but cannot wait for tuesday to get torrent of new episode 8-)

Return to “RuPaul's Drag Race”