Strictly Come Dating - Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg part 9

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Strictly Come Dating - Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg part

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Cake8991 wrote:Most people on here have moaned for years that Joe was just a drunken fuck boy who partied all the time and went home with different girls every night of the week.And that he needed to mature,get a gf, and sort his career out.In the past 6 months hes literally done all that and there's still no pleasing some people.The boy cant win no matter what he does.
No one suggested he become an arrogant "I'm so famous and hounded by the press but here's another loved up pic" cringe-fest on social media, that's his own choice. :rofl:

Waves-
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Waves- »

They're over sharing but they are literally putting out the exact some stuff that other strictly couples put out so I don't see the big deal. Its his choice if he wants to share this.
I'd never heard of him before strictly but I honestly think that he is really down to earth. So many people are saying that's fame has gone to his head because he complains about the press. The press went to his nans house for information. They followed his car whilst he went on holiday. They then made some ridiculous rumour that he was engaged. That caused some of Joes family members to ask if they should buy hats for the wedding. It's frustrating him, so he addresses it. The first time he talked about it (at the treehouse place) he didn't mention Dianne because he evidently wasn't comfortable talking about it.
If you ask me (even though you're not), Joes putting out normal coupley photos. Dianne has gone slightly overboard. She even posted that kissing photo which I don't think Joe was that impressed with because she hasn't tried to put it back up there again. Overall they have really similar personalities and senses of humour so they go well together. This is an unpopular opinion on this site but you know...just had to write this.

I have a question though. How old are the people on this site because I was wondering how old the people who write these thing are? I just never know if they are teens or adults or what?

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

I think overall she's been good for him, particularly his youtube career which was falling fast just 6 months ago

amy8181a
Learner
Learner

Post by amy8181a »

GetRichFromLies wrote:
Cake8991 wrote:Most people on here have moaned for years that Joe was just a drunken fuck boy who partied all the time and went home with different girls every night of the week.And that he needed to mature,get a gf, and sort his career out.In the past 6 months hes literally done all that and there's still no pleasing some people.The boy cant win no matter what he does.
No one suggested he become an arrogant "I'm so famous and hounded by the press but here's another loved up pic" cringe-fest on social media, that's his own choice. :rofl:
Totally agree. He's done the complete opposite on what he's spend years going on about his videos. He also said on several occasions that he'd prefer a Girlfriend who wasn't into all the fame and would be quite happy dating someone who works a somewhere like Tesco or a coffee shop and when he did meet the one he'd keep it private until they were long term/serious and then only share her in videos every now and then if she wanted too.

I know people say Dianne's not an Insta model and she's different which she might be, but she act's just how any of the insta models would if they were dating Joe.
I know people say he's not doing it for the PR, but do you think he's been offered a tv/movie roll or something if can get the media to keep talking about him and Dianne for the next few months. As I don't get how someone who was so anti becoming the next Z-lister TOWIE type couple has turned in to one overnight.

Also I know people say he can't hide Dianne from his video's. I followed a few YouTubers over the years who vlog and date people who don't want to be on the Internet and they managed to hide them from the camera, so if he wanted to he could.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

amy8181a wrote:
GetRichFromLies wrote:
Totally agree. He's done the complete opposite on what he's spend years going on about his videos. He also said on several occasions that he'd prefer a Girlfriend who wasn't into all the fame and would be quite happy dating someone who works a somewhere like Tesco or a coffee shop and when he did meet the one he'd keep it private until they were long term/serious and then only share her in videos every now and then if she wanted too.

I know people say Dianne's not an Insta model and she's different which she might be, but she act's just how any of the insta models would if they were dating Joe.
I know people say he's not doing it for the PR, but do you think he's been offered a tv/movie roll or something if can get the media to keep talking about him and Dianne for the next few months. As I don't get how someone who was so anti becoming the next Z-lister TOWIE type couple has turned in to one overnight.

Also I know people say he can't hide Dianne from his video's. I followed a few YouTubers over the years who vlog and date people who don't want to be on the Internet and they managed to hide them from the camera, so if he wanted to he could.
Dianne is too integrated in his daily life to be hidden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B3733
Talker
Talker

Post by B3733 »

BONTBFW wrote:
amy8181a wrote:
GetRichFromLies wrote:

Dianne is too integrated in his daily life to be hidden.

I agree. I think because she was in the public eye and they were in it together it wouldn’t be possible to hide her. and I completely agree that they seem to share too much and its hard to watch sometimes but I also don’t think it’s really that odd or immature. Just me but I often see lots of older couples (like 40-50) sharing sappy posts about their partners often. Not to say that it’s not annoying, but I think people have different preferences when sharing things, some couples share a lot and some don’t, I don’t think age or maturity has anything to do with it.

With all of that said, it’s is obvious they are loving the attention. But it’s so awkward to hear joe complain about the rumors and press when he’s the one who initiates it. He knows what he is doing when he says/does certain things.

LauraSparke35
Talker
Talker

Post by LauraSparke35 »

I don't think he should hide her completely because they are together and it's normal for her to feature on his vlogs ever so often. The thing is all of his social media platforms have basically turned into a Joanne fan account. And the content they are uploading is just soooooo cringey. I would like to see them doing regular stuff like going for lunch, spending time with the rest of Joe's friends, maybe travel... not cuddling on his bed.. that's TMI and very embarrassing to watch.

MrsParker
Debater
Debater

Post by MrsParker »

LauraSparke35 wrote:I don't think he should hide her completely because they are together and it's normal for her to feature on his vlogs ever so often. The thing is all of his social media platforms have basically turned into a Joanne fan account. And the content they are uploading is just soooooo cringey. I would like to see them doing regular stuff like going for lunch, spending time with the rest of Joe's friends, maybe travel... not cuddling on his bed.. that's TMI and very embarrassing to watch.
This. Image The thing that bothers me so much is that pretty much the ONLY content we see from him now (ESPECIALLY on Instagram) is #Joanne4Life #WatchUsSnuggleAndSmoochySmooch Literally, get over yourselves. You’re in a relationship and you’re digging each other a lot, awesome! You don’t need to prove that to the world 24/7, and then do a 180 and complain about press and attention. I’ve loved Joe for years, but God he’s insufferable now. ImageImage

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

OT: All the guys (and their gfs) have been in South Africa for a long time. I really wonder why Byron hasn’t gone? I know there could be work obligations, and maybe Emily can’t afford to go with/wouldn’t let Byron pay for her but I’m pointlessly curious as to why Byron hasn’t made/found time to go down there for just a week. I’m pretty sure that’s where his family lives, right? And if Emily were able to go, I’d think he’d want her to meet them. I said this a while ago too and it just pops into my mind every time I come across one of their insta stories and realize they’re still there lmao

Cottonblog1991
Learner
Learner

Post by Cottonblog1991 »

Did anyone see Dianne's Insta stories saying My new project is to get @Johannesradebe on the daily

I don't know if I read it wrong, but does she mean secretly film him on the daily or doses she mean get him featured on the daily mail, to help him build his career.

Also just when we thought the articles had toned down the Dm are back at it again: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... y-hug.html

Also In Joe's stories when him and Dianne were walking he pointed out the skeleton and joked saying he'd look like that after tour, did anyone find Dianne's laugh a bit fake. I know there stressed and tied, but. it was almost like she didn't care and I've also noticed when other people on tour are just doing a general pan around on stories and she's in the background and doesn't realise she always seems to have a bit of a p***ed off/grumpy face on.

amy8181a
Learner
Learner

Re: Strictly Come Dating - Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg part 9

Post by amy8181a »

What did everyone think of Joe Latest Vlog?

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

amy8181a wrote:What did everyone think of Joe Latest Vlog?
It was alright, I thought it was cute that him and Dianne watched Hit The Road. They’re MUCH more bearable in his vlogs than on Instagram. I can enjoy them together when they act normal and not like middle schoolers lol

I personally don’t like super long vlogs, I prefer around 10 minutes but I know long ones are the thing to do right now so oh well.

MrsParker
Debater
Debater

Post by MrsParker »

amy8181a wrote:What did everyone think of Joe Latest Vlog?
I had to unsubscribe from his channels. Not that he posts much on his main or gaming channels, but why stay subbed if I never watch anyway, really. His vlog channel has basically become Keeping Up With Joanne, and I’m really not here for it.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

Honestly, it's funny watching people try to defend this relationship when, let's be real, Joe and Dianne wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Their 15 minutes will be up soon.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

They’re getting kind of boring [to watch] to me ...

amy8181a
Learner
Learner

Post by amy8181a »

I saw in another thread someone mention, that is seems like Dianne always gets her way. like with the planting arranging/naming. Joe kept saying over and over my house my decision type thing. Then in his most recent vlogs he starts talking about the plants again and he's using all the names Dianne's picked.

Also I've noticed a few times in vlogs/stories when he's made comments about things or stated facts like with the cork hat (which he's mention in a previous video way before Dianne)Dianne pipes up in a shouting type tone I told you that you didn't know that until I told you. Then Joe tries to say I already knew, but she just continues to cut him off and shout him down. Then he just seems to give into her and move on to something else.

Do you think it's a case of Dianne's always right and what Dianne wants and needs Dianne get's, Is Joe too scared to argue back his point and say no as he doesn't want to stuff up the relationship in anyway.

(As I have friends who's like Joe abit of an introvert/not very confident, got with a girl like Dianne on the outside they seemed like the perfect couple, but when they were along away from friends he would panda to her every want/need. He told me it got to a point when he couldn't say no/have opinion or she would get really annoyed/angry. Then eventually with some help from friends he managed to break up with her after 6 months of hell.)

I also found it really annoying in the vlog how she kept going on and on about her suitcase being bigger last year. Do you think she waffles on like that off camera or is that just an act for the camera as she doesn't know what to talk about.

I do however thinks it's great Joes having a great time on tour and that their winner all the live shows, but it just shows that the strictly show it's self was rigged.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

The video of them falling on the strictly tour is hysterical. The way they both run to get back into position reminds me of something from a 1920s silent film.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

BONTBFW wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:23 am
Ugh I agree. I can't be bothered to watch the latest one after watching the hit the road one. Diane is like nails on a blackboard, she's so dumb I can't even. And the bit where she said let's pretend we're in love island, and kept saying "I've got a text!" Then she said Byron had asked her on a date and should she go, giving Joe a little look. It was so cringey, so lame. Is she really nearly thirty? That was such a stupid little joke test thing to see how Joe would react, and I'm glad he just didn't acknowledge it. It was fine to make that joke with the Rev Coles and pretending she liked him more, because obviously he's old and gay and nothing happened, but to make that kind of joke about Bryon is just sooooo Year 7. I think the vlogs with Diane in are just going to be this tedious struggle of her trying to be funny and Joe finding ways to end a particular stupid thing she's saying without offending her. Would he really want to marry this child-woman and have her be the mum of his kids? He must have thought about it if he still wants to have kids young and live in the country. If he's just thinking about the six months of daily-mail fame and the sex then that's more understandable.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Strictly Come Dating - Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg part 9

Post by BONTBFW »

GetRichFromLies wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:23 am
Ugh I agree. I can't be bothered to watch the latest one after watching the hit the road one. Diane is like nails on a blackboard, she's so dumb I can't even. And the bit where she said let's pretend we're in love island, and kept saying "I've got a text!" Then she said Byron had asked her on a date and should she go, giving Joe a little look. It was so cringey, so lame. Is she really nearly thirty? That was such a stupid little joke test thing to see how Joe would react, and I'm glad he just didn't acknowledge it. It was fine to make that joke with the Rev Coles and pretending she liked him more, because obviously he's old and gay and nothing happened, but to make that kind of joke about Bryon is just sooooo Year 7. I think the vlogs with Diane in are just going to be this tedious struggle of her trying to be funny and Joe finding ways to end a particular stupid thing she's saying without offending her. Would he really want to marry this child-woman and have her be the mum of his kids? He must have thought about it if he still wants to have kids young and live in the country. If he's just thinking about the six months of daily-mail fame and the sex then that's more understandable.
These vlogs are just starting to show how much of an average mundane couple they are. They aren’t very exciting to watch. I think most of the appeal in watching them before was the curiosity behind whether or not they are or would end up dating. For me personally the spark is gone when I watch their videos.

Their banter is very repetitive and their dynamic is not unique or particularly fun to watch. When they try to mix it up with the jokes ie; what you said about Dianne and the Byron joke - it just falls flat. Dianne is also just not a personality I am that fond of.

I think they’re over saturating their presence on YouTube with these vlogs. There’s only so much of the same old, same old average stuff people will pretend to care about. People come for Zalfie, but I would much rather watch a vlog of them doing fuck all than Joe and Dianne, and I rarely even watch Zoe and Alfie.

I guess they’re just capitalizing on the attention, but it got boring quite fast if you ask me.

JCAH2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JCAH2013 »

Cottonblog1991 wrote:Did anyone see Dianne's Insta stories saying My new project is to get @Johannesradebe on the daily

I don't know if I read it wrong, but does she mean secretly film him on the daily or doses she mean get him featured on the daily mail, to help him build his career.

Also just when we thought the articles had toned down the Dm are back at it again: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... y-hug.html

Also In Joe's stories when him and Dianne were walking he pointed out the skeleton and joked saying he'd look like that after tour, did anyone find Dianne's laugh a bit fake. I know there stressed and tied, but. it was almost like she didn't care and I've also noticed when other people on tour are just doing a general pan around on stories and she's in the background and doesn't realise she always seems to have a bit of a p***ed off/grumpy face on.
There was another article saying people on the tour are annoyed because they’re both all over each other all the time! Usually take the daily fail with a pinch of salt but I can believe that.

Return to “Thatcher Joe”