magucken
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Strictly Come Dating - Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg part

Post by magucken »

Oh my. She's gonna end up crushing his little heart, isn't she? lol

Also, she seems to have a whole collection of weird, ugly furry jackets.
This used to be a lot more fun

amy8181a
Learner
Learner

Post by amy8181a »

magucken wrote:Oh my. She's gonna end up crushing his little heart, isn't she? lol

Also, she seems to have a whole collection of weird, ugly furry jackets.
I hope not, but after everything I've been reading over the past few days I think you're right, she will break his heart, I think they'll finish the tour, she'll start her tour and then sometime throughout that she'll break his heart.
Also I've just been scrolling through Dianne's Twitter and I'm shocked how much she posted/retweeted in the first 6 months of last year. Although it seems like she posts a lot now it's nothing compared to back then.

I can't sand the fur coats either, but in general she has zero dress sense.

doinglifemyownway
Learner
Learner

Post by doinglifemyownway »

I know it doesn't mean anything but the DM article showed them arriving together, but then Dianne leaving alone. So was she at her own flat when she posted the pic, so didn't have Joe with her to give it the approval first. Joe instantly saw it, didn't want it up there so told her to take it down.

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 »

friendslayer_gabz wrote:
TrollDoll wrote:Dianne is ruining them for me. Too bad, I thought they were cute.
Same. I thought this was interesting. She’s enjoying this exposure a bit too much I think. Read the caption on this.

Also people saying she accidentally uploaded it haha you have a min of 5 steps to upload just one picture she knows exactly what she’s doing.
Not defending Dianne TOO much because she is definitely going overboard with the sickly love crap, but I couldn’t find anything in her old tweets that match what the caption in this post says!

Maybe she deleted it and she’s one of those girls that thinks every guy she meets is THE ONE. She doesn’t seem to have a great track history.

The K.I.S.S.I.N.G tweet that was screen shot above was the most crazy-girlfriend thing I could see in advanced twitter search in regards to Anthony, I even searched the words ‘prince’ and ‘charming’ (in my defence I’ve had a slow day at work :rofl: )

Joe has for sure told her to take that down, maybe we’ll get a bit of a break from the mushy stuff now, fingers crossed!!

Waves-
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Waves- »

I've never posted here before but have been following for a while and in regards to Diannes most recent insta post, I think she may have posted it without Joes permission. It must have only been up there for about 30 secs max because the newspapers never got a hold of it. I think Dianne likes a public relationship and Joe's just going along with it and posting coupley photos because he doesn't want his fans to think that the relationship is one sided (which they would think if he never posted about Dianne but Dianne posted about him). He most likely put his foot down at the kissing photo and told her that he wasn't ready for everyone to see that.
I think that they're really cute together and they have really similar personalities and sense of humours. They go well and although the people on this thread don't seem to warm to Dianne I think she is a good match for Joe. I don't think that shes using him for the views, money or attention as many people here seem to think. I hope that their relationship lasts but it's hard to tell and this stage of their relationship.
I need to get a life. I've just written two paragraphs about Joe and Diannes love life. What am I doing with my life?

LauraSparke35
Talker
Talker

Post by LauraSparke35 »

But guys, do you think that in 30 seconds that the pic was up, Joe had time to tell her to delete it? Like, he had to refresh his instagram page JUST that second. Apparently they were pictured leaving separated after the rehearsal, so they weren't together. And even if for some reason they were, Joe probably would have told her not to upload it beforehand.
If the pic had been up for 2-5 minutes... but it was literally 30 seconds.
IDK, I think she might have gotten carried away and realised after hitting the post button that it was a little bit too much considering how private Joe was with his love life before meeting her.

mialove95
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mialove95 »

I think she may have accidentally posted it to a wrong account. I’ve done it before, but I’ve noticed today that Instagram has a new feature where you can post the same thing to multiple accounts at once so it’s even easier to accidentally do that now. I feel like bc she immediately took it down she clearly was unsure in the first place and if she was I don’t think she’d post it without asking. And as one person said 30 seconds is too quick for joe to say something. She doesn’t seem like the type to have a second account to me but who knows with all the attention she’s been getting if she wanted somewhere to post more personal stuff.

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

She didn’t accidentally post anything there are so many steps you have to go through to post. She likes the attention she even brought up the engagement thing again. I do however think Joe may have talked to her about what he’s comfortable sharing and not sharing so we will see. She was just ruining them for me and a lot of others, it was looking more like for publicity than anything.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

LauraSparke35 wrote:But guys, do you think that in 30 seconds that the pic was up, Joe had time to tell her to delete it? Like, he had to refresh his instagram page JUST that second. Apparently they were pictured leaving separated after the rehearsal, so they weren't together. And even if for some reason they were, Joe probably would have told her not to upload it beforehand.
If the pic had been up for 2-5 minutes... but it was literally 30 seconds.
IDK, I think she might have gotten carried away and realised after hitting the post button that it was a little bit too much considering how private Joe was with his love life before meeting her.

I think this is what most likely happened.

amy8181a
Learner
Learner

Post by amy8181a »

MaisieNellie92 wrote:
friendslayer_gabz wrote:
TrollDoll wrote:Dianne is ruining them for me. Too bad, I thought they were cute.
Same. I thought this was interesting. She’s enjoying this exposure a bit too much I think. Read the caption on this.

Also people saying she accidentally uploaded it haha you have a min of 5 steps to upload just one picture she knows exactly what she’s doing.
Not defending Dianne TOO much because she is definitely going overboard with the sickly love crap, but I couldn’t find anything in her old tweets that match what the caption in this post says!

Maybe she deleted it and she’s one of those girls that thinks every guy she meets is THE ONE. She doesn’t seem to have a great track history.

The K.I.S.S.I.N.G tweet that was screen shot above was the most crazy-girlfriend thing I could see in advanced twitter search in regards to Anthony, I even searched the words ‘prince’ and ‘charming’ (in my defence I’ve had a slow day at work :rofl: )

Joe has for sure told her to take that down, maybe we’ll get a bit of a break from the mushy stuff now, fingers crossed!!
I had a search as well and couldn't find anything, but did noticed quite a few tweets said unavailable when you clicked on them.
I was also looking through her Facebook page earlier and for the past like 4/5 years she seems to be with a new guy yearly.
I wonder why her relationships never seem to last.

Cottonblog1991
Learner
Learner

Post by Cottonblog1991 »

I looked at Diann's facebook page the other week as well and wondering why she seems to be dating a new guy like every year. It's probably nothing, but does seem a bit strange.

Also as Dianne got together with Joe so soon after splitting from her Ex is Joe the rebound guy?
As their relationship shows some of the classic signs of a rebound relationship.

Post by Guest »

Dianne reminded me of someone but I couldn't figure out who until recently- I think it may be Mila Kunis: didn't Joe have a massive crush on her, lol

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

They are in Heat magazine this week. So weird seeing Joe in there, but they referred to him as Zoella's brother. They both look SO smug in the pap photo, I cannot even deal with how much this has gone to their heads. They will milk this instagram stuff for as long as they can, knowing that the Daily Mail are waiting for any scraps for interns to stretch in to an article.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

BONTBFW wrote:That photo is tragic.

Surely that quick post and delete was to fuel the engagement nonsense? I mean the caption alone...are tour tickets still available or is Dianne really that extra? Lol
LOL

They are so fake, how can people not see it. Joe looks as if he's never kissed her before, at least she is committed to keep up with the lie though I am starting to wonder about Joe and his comfort level when he is intimate with females, especially one who he claims to be dating.
LauraSparke35 wrote:Even though I don't actually think this, the picture looks like it's staged... The way they are holding each other is so weird. Like when you're 12 and you're playing truth or dare and you have to kiss someone and you feel so awkward. Joe's arms around Dianne's waist look like a teenager boy slow dancing for the first time.
Maybe they took it with timer, that's why Dianne's alone on the first one? That would explain the "fakeness", they had to pose and that's why it looks so unnatural.
The minions are going crazy on instagram, they are going after everyone who's posted the picture and saying they should delete it because privacy.
Thank you! It's quite sad. Even though they may have set up a timer cool just get into the kiss he obviously isn't comfortable and is only confirming more and more this is a PR set up. Next week I guess we'll see them shopping for groceries and her holding up two melons because funny!
BONTBFW wrote:Image

I can’t even imagine Dianne being able to take part in a deep and meaningful conversation

She looks way better with this hair color
Now that is how you kiss someone you're into staged pap shot and all.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

DP.
Cottonblog1991 wrote:I looked at Diann's facebook page the other week as well and wondering why she seems to be dating a new guy like every year. It's probably nothing, but does seem a bit strange.

Also as Dianne got together with Joe so soon after splitting from her Ex is Joe the rebound guy?
As their relationship shows some of the classic signs of a rebound relationship.
Their relationship screams PR and has so many red flags it's not funny. Strictly will perhaps pair her with someone young and hot next year if only to have Joe feel inadequate. I'd be happy for them and have a different opinion if they respected the privacy of their "relationship" which they clearly do not If something is precious to you, you guard it. For goodness sake even Prince Harry did well for five months with his relationship with his now wife there is no reason for two nobodies (by global standards) to not do the same. And I am surprised (but not) that Joe would feel so comfortable as to publicise this "relationship" the first any of us have seen but again if it is bringing him new opportunities then by all means, use that 15 mins because they will be up.

ElizabethMarks
Debater
Debater

Post by ElizabethMarks »

LadyBugB wrote:DP.
Cottonblog1991 wrote:I looked at Diann's facebook page the other week as well and wondering why she seems to be dating a new guy like every year. It's probably nothing, but does seem a bit strange.

Their relationship screams PR and has so many red flags it's not funny. Strictly will perhaps pair her with someone young and hot next year if only to have Joe feel inadequate. I'd be happy for them and have a different opinion if they respected the privacy of their "relationship" which they clearly do not If something is precious to you, you guard it. For goodness sake even Prince Harry did well for five months with his relationship with his now wife there is no reason for two nobodies (by global standards) to not do the same. And I am surprised (but not) that Joe would feel so comfortable as to publicise this "relationship" the first any of us have seen but again if it is bringing him new opportunities then by all means, use that 15 mins because they will be up.
Why is the world painted to you in the most darkest of colors? :D :love2:

Also, didn't he say he would only show off a relationship he was sure in? And do you really not know anyone who shares/overshares their relationship? Surely, if his job is to share his life and he found a relationship he felt happy with, then... what's wrong with that?

Cake8991
Learner
Learner

Post by Cake8991 »

Wow we're all a bunch of negative Nancy's on here this week.They seem genuinely happy and I'm happy for them. If it was all fake and for PR they would have announced it when they first got together back in October,the media attention would have been huge and it would have benefited their time on the show massively. :roll:

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 »

It’s no way fake, they happen to just benefit from the attention they get as a couple so they’re milking it while it lasts. I would do the same tbh, it’s like being paid to be happy!!

I just watched today’s vlog and I don’t think she’s living there but they’re together every night, which no one would go to those lengths for a PR relationship. Joe vlogs his life so it would be obvious if it was fake.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

It was sweet when he puts his hand on her back when she's leaning over the computer in his office, it seemed very natural. But when Diane said her new years resolution is to read a book because she's never done that before - she doesn't need to try and make being stupid her brand, it comes across in every thing she says and does.

When Joe said to her don't put yourself down, when she said no one would ever marry her, I bet she's spun him a line about being insecure about men. Maybe she is, she seems to get attached to 'her prince' too quickly. Joe might be quite good for her as I can imagine Kieran getting fed up with her neediness and stupidity, whilst Joe probably likes being the smart one and level headed one in a relationship and gets a small man kick out of it.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

I don’t think most people think the relationship is fake, they (myself included) just think there’s a lot of PR involved which is why they’re posting (and quickly deleting) so much. If Dianne was another youtuber, and there was no big media involved from Strictly, it would probably be much more casual and not so OTT.

I know some people can be a little too mean on here, but it’s also just a gossip site lol

Also, this is off topic and maybe pointless to talk about but I saw Jess liked a pic posted by Ben Jeffries, the guy who owns Caspar’s Influencer company. I’ve not checked recently but her and Josh seem to like pics back and forth as well. I always assumed Joe was the one who knew her first and introduced her to his friend group. Must be awkward that she’s still friends with his friends lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Thatcher Joe”