Strictly Come Dating - Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg part 9

farahmysteria
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Strictly Come Dating - Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg part 9

Post by farahmysteria »

I think Joe milking it for views is obvious but i think he always dreamed about a girlfriend to vlog with but he was afraid with all past insta models to be used just for the fame but Dianne played the i'm independent funny girl card, she's already a" public personality " she helped him with the dancing stuff she listened to him carefully and the strictly come dancing vlogs she was not afraid to tell him things and not being the girl who just say" amen "(that's why i liked her at the begining.

she knows all his weakness and of course because he is crazy about her he can't see that she is in total control because she make him feels like he is the one in control but im sure he is the one who propose her to start a youtube channel and help her with editing and her instagram content and get contracts, she played him with the "im dumb " behaviour but pushing him to her goal.

Being the perfect girlfriend who paid trips and being perfect i work in a french psychology institute to help people especially vulnerable people and i can assure you that this is the perfect scheme... when things going so fast in a relationship and everythings is fantastic magic it's just a scam and Joe seems to have a lot of issues about his body image, anxiety, he is vulnerable all his funny attitude it's just a mask and she saw that so insta models are less vicious to be honest... i hope im wrong but anyway clearly his channel is dying ( well he was dying before strictly ) and his content is really dull...
English is not my native langage.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Glad that his acne has stayed at bay.

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

I just wish you tube would stop recommending me their shitty cooking videos! They'll be over by the next series of strictly! He'll probably be hanging around backstage annoying the hell out of her and cramping her style making sure she doesn't cheat on him.

S2021
Lurker
Lurker

Post by S2021 »

Margo_Channing wrote:I just wish you tube would stop recommending me their shitty cooking videos! They'll be over by the next series of strictly! He'll probably be hanging around backstage annoying the hell out of her and cramping her style making sure she doesn't cheat on him.
He’ll definitely freak out it she gets a Rumba with her next partner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

So they are going on tour..... 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

farahmysteria
Lurker
Lurker

Post by farahmysteria »

Si the project Joanne is a dance show they are going on tour next April and March... they did a video on Dianne s channel to explain it but she can’t repeat a simple sentence and joe seemed amused... And she said project Dianne hahaa that is a revealing slip of the pen it was her idea 💡 clever Dianne Is on when it’s a money thing 🤑🤑🤑 so honestly they are perfect for each other. well I’m glad that it’s not a merch but they gonna have one in the future «  I didn’t choose the Joanne sugwell Life.... »🤣🤣🤣with a carrot and avocado like their shitty cooking channel and maybe start a dancing channel if Dianne is allowed regarding her strictly contract because their cooking channel is a complete non sense...just go back on dancing Dianne YouTube it’s not for you r annoying and dumb as hell what image for young girls... let’s be dumb to get a man or doing shitty things as putting ourselves in a plastic bag and say « children don’t do this at home » well guess what children gonna do it ... Dianne is the worst because she clearly force herself to do shitty things to please joe and she’s happy because he is acting like an adult when it s a money 💰 thing but he never changed is Peter Pan syndrom he may have a girlfriend but he is still acting like a 14 years old... such a waste...

Blubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blubb »

I saw their announcement in my recommendations and all I can say is: let's see if they will still be a couple in a year. Is he still relevant? For some reason I can't see many people showing up to this random tour. Maybe I am missing something.
Also, "I love these 9 am's. Early morning, go get it, start the day early, boom, get the ticket." In what world is 9 am on a weekday an early morning? Oh, to be vlogger...

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

friendslayer_gabz wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:24 am
So they are going on tour..... 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Seems like a bad idea to wait 9 months from now to do this tour. What happens if they break up?

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

Lol I just randomly remembered the fling he had with Jess and how secretive he used to be, hiding her in vlogs and deleting comments, and to look at him now, is this the same Joe? :D

Guess he really meant it when he said he was waiting for the right person, he was reigning it in and now he's all out.

amy8181a
Learner
Learner

Post by amy8181a »

I know Joe thinks having the tour to looking forward to will insure they stay together, but with the relationship being so new and strictly starting again soon and the threat of the strictly curse how do they know they'll even be together in 9 months.
I take it Dianne's only agreed to the tour as she sees the exposure and the money she'll get from it, as what normal 30 year old wants to continue living with Peter Pan in a Peter Pan world.
I know people call Zalife, but at least they've never stooped as low as doing a couples tour.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Are these two still milking their showmanship?

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

LadyBugB wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:09 am
Are these two still milking their showmanship?
Yes and wow those ticket prices! Are they joking? You are paying for what some comedy, music? And dance from one pro and one unprofessional that isn’t very good just made it to the end because of who he is?

interestinginfo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by interestinginfo »

I mean tbh, I didn’t think ticket prices were that bad. They are £30-£40 which is pretty decent as most are £50+

interestinginfo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by interestinginfo »

Comparing Joe to her previous boyfriend (Anthony) is kinda ridiculous tbh. Anthony and Dianne broke up several times in the 10 months they spent together due to long distance and things just generally not working for them, that is why their relationship fell apart. It was just unfortunate timing i guess but i think at some point you have to consider that maybe Dianne and Joe are happy together because of their natural quirkiness that both have had wayy before starting dating.

SpellboundWiccan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SpellboundWiccan »

I haven’t watched joe in yeaaaaars. Content was too boring. Stopped watching around 2016, And only stuck through his gaming channel and even that became boring and he stopped playing good games around 2017. Sucks though I really enjoyed his gameplays. What is the guy up to these days?

farahmysteria
Lurker
Lurker

Post by farahmysteria »

Well he founds love on strictly come
Dancing (it was lovely 😊) now he is milking it for views, (🤔🤔🤔) they are going on a dancing tour next April meanwhile he started a non sense cooking channel with her and daily vlogging his relationship... Content is so boring he is so cringey because head over heels well he seems happy and his minions are happy too so it’s good for him they are the next Zalfie until she s getting rid of him...

SpellboundWiccan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SpellboundWiccan »

farahmysteria wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:38 pm
Dancing (it was lovely 😊) now he is milking it for views, (🤔🤔🤔) they are going on a dancing tour next April meanwhile he started a non sense cooking channel with her and daily vlogging his relationship... Content is so boring he is so cringey because head over heels well he seems happy and his minions are happy too so it’s good for him they are the next Zalfie until she s getting rid of him...
The guy finally found a girlfriend! lol I really thought he was going to be single forever and keep hooking up with girls. God he was so annoying when he was around the Maynard brothers and those other friends though I really thought he was gonna stick to that lifestyle and become some loser.
Now he’s whipped and boring like his sister huh lol

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

SpellboundWiccan wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:32 pm
farahmysteria wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:38 pm
The guy finally found a girlfriend! lol I really thought he was going to be single forever and keep hooking up with girls. God he was so annoying when he was around the Maynard brothers and those other friends though I really thought he was gonna stick to that lifestyle and become some loser.
Now he’s whipped and boring like his sister huh lol
Not just whipped and boring he is actually embarassing to watch at times as he is fulfilling every cliche about first love and it's rose tinted spectacles. The self awareness he used to have - so rare in a YouTuber especially a gleamer (I know he's left them now but you know what I mean) - has completely vanished.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Guys I also haven’t watch Zoella and the British crew in years like since 2014/2015.

I don’t have the time to scroll through years worth of threads on each Youtuber, but why don’t we see the crew hang out anymore?

I remember it used to be Alfie, Zoe, Joe, Jim, Tanya, Marcus (and his gf), Caspar, and then the pink haired chick sprinkle of glitter. What happened to them? So I read right now that Jim and Tanya divorced whaaaaatt damn you miss a lot in five years lol, and i already knew Marcus and his gf broke up but yeah. And Caspar and joe arent rooommates anymore. And now Jim’s dating some skinny Instagram girl who looks half his age and Joe is dating a cute girl with red hair? I just wonder what happened to that crew because like 16 year old me used to consume all their content because I liked their friendships. I know people move on from YouTube as time goes on and content diverisifies but wouldn’t continuing to collab together bring in the views? If anyone has links to the full tea please message me

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

^ I think most of the British crew just got bored of youtube when they saw the views dropping and moved on, found new people in their lives, new social circles etc, only Joe kind of swerved back a little after he got together with Dianne. I don't think they were as close as they pretended to be to begin with. Also collabs are not the hayday of youtube like it used to be, and they don't care enough about their channels anyways.

Something clearly happened between Zoe and Louise as Louise kept shading her for a while, people say it might be the fatphobic comments that Zoe made on twitter once. Zoe and Tanya are still friends and see each other once a year, the others have just moved on I think.

Return to “Thatcher Joe”