New thread :D

The name was suggested by Femihood90, I just added Dianne's last name :tu:

Enjoy :love2:

doinglifemyownway
Learner
Learner

Re: Strictly Come Dating - Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg part

Post by doinglifemyownway » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:36 am

I also notice in Joe's recent vlog that he said he didn't drink on Christmas day and hasn't drank much over Christmas. Do you think he will continue with the grown up lifestyle he's been having with Dianne. Or do you think when Dianne goes off on her tours/strictly again he'll get bored and be back to his old ways of drinking/partying every night with Jack etc. As when you've lived that lifestyle for the past 5 years it will be hard to give it up for good.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:14 am

Those guys don’t even party much anymore lol they’re all getting old and settling down.

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:56 am

Following!!

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by MaisieNellie92 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:08 am

Unless I’ve missed something, Joe is hardly a raging alcoholic party boy. Pretty standard level of nights out and drinking done in terms of young people in the UK.

In fact most people are on drugs as well as the drink, and I reckon they steer clear of that? But I dunno I’ve not been following him to closely in recent years!

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:54 am

I saw that article about Strictly salaries as well, lol about Mel C saying she gets asked every year and would do it if the money wasn't so s**t. No wonder their celebs have been getting steadily more D-list. The American version pays celebs so well, and Bruno gets $800,000 per season or something like that. I know they have adverts so they have more money, but if you want good stars you need to pay up. I'm glad Tess and Claudia get paid the same (£350,000) but compared to what the dancers have to do each week it's really disproportionate to their £30,000. I bet Anton gets way more than that. Joe was really lucky he was stitched up to stay in it for so long by the producers, I didn't realise it meant more money as well as more exposure. He got a good deal, well done to whoever negotiated that for him - Gleam couldn't even get one of them on there, so I bet Joe's pleased he jumped ship.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:07 am

Sorry if it has been said before but did anybody see the news articles and Tweets saying they have got engaged? Basically one of their insta stories, Dianne is wearing a gold band on her wedding finger. Doesn't look like an engagement ring to me but the papers and Twitter are going crazy for it. I don't think Joe would be that dumb to rush into that though...

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:33 am

HearMeRoar wrote:Sorry if it has been said before but did anybody see the news articles and Tweets saying they have got engaged? Basically one of their insta stories, Dianne is wearing a gold band on her wedding finger. Doesn't look like an engagement ring to me but the papers and Twitter are going crazy for it. I don't think Joe would be that dumb to rush into that though...
This is unkind of me (and I really like Dianne) but given how much she seems to be playing to the press and loving it, I wonder if the ring was at least a little bit (or a lot bit...) meant to cause speculation and tabloid headlines like that?

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:35 am

HearMeRoar wrote:Sorry if it has been said before but did anybody see the news articles and Tweets saying they have got engaged? Basically one of their insta stories, Dianne is wearing a gold band on her wedding finger. Doesn't look like an engagement ring to me but the papers and Twitter are going crazy for it. I don't think Joe would be that dumb to rush into that though...
Yes I saw that, but doesn’t Instagram flip pictures by default? So if you’re wearing a ring on your right hand it will look like your left and vice versa?

B3733
Talker
Talker

Post by B3733 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:42 am

MaisieNellie92 wrote:
Yes I saw that, but doesn’t Instagram flip pictures by default? So if you’re wearing a ring on your right hand it will look like your left and vice versa?
Yes and sadly this happens to a lot of celebs. I see so often people either asking where someone’s engagement ring is or if they had gotten engaged and it is always because the photo has flipped. Joe and Dianne are not getting engaged anytime soon I think that is obvious. I’m sure joe feels even less pressure since his sister has been in a 6+ year relationship and is still without a ring. I think it’ll be a while for joe, especiallg since it’s sfill a new relationship

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:07 am

I didnt know Instagram flipped pictures! I never thought they were engaged too, tbh, as much as I actually tolerate them, I thought it may have been a publicity stunt but the flip makes more sense ha. I wonder will either acknowledge all the tweets and rumours for a laugh?

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:16 am

HearMeRoar wrote:I didnt know Instagram flipped pictures! I never thought they were engaged too, tbh, as much as I actually tolerate them, I thought it may have been a publicity stunt but the flip makes more sense ha. I wonder will either acknowledge all the tweets and rumours for a laugh?
They might acknowledge it because they have been playing up to it a bit already (joe saying the spider box thing looking like a proposal and the general domesticity vibe they’re giving off). They definitely won’t get engaged before the 1 year mark but it is such a difference in Joe, a self confessed commitment phobe, to even joke/hint about marriage.

Also, I quite like his new blonder hair or am I crazy!? :rofl: except now he looks even more ‘edgy’ and effeminate next to Dianne’s questionable fashion sense :? I really like the girl but she could look sooooo much better, starting with the hair!

Cheesey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Cheesey » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:24 am

GetRichFromLies wrote:I saw that article about Strictly salaries as well, lol about Mel C saying she gets asked every year and would do it if the money wasn't so s**t. No wonder their celebs have been getting steadily more D-list. The American version pays celebs so well, and Bruno gets $800,000 per season or something like that. I know they have adverts so they have more money, but if you want good stars you need to pay up. I'm glad Tess and Claudia get paid the same (£350,000) but compared to what the dancers have to do each week it's really disproportionate to their £30,000. I bet Anton gets way more than that. Joe was really lucky he was stitched up to stay in it for so long by the producers, I didn't realise it meant more money as well as more exposure. He got a good deal, well done to whoever negotiated that for him - Gleam couldn't even get one of them on there, so I bet Joe's pleased he jumped ship.
wow the shade from mel c, emma did it years ago

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:40 am

My god, this is annoying me so much. Little wannabe "reporters" (google their names, please go indulge yourselves, and see for yourselves who is actually writing that shit) who merely scour the SM accounts (prob in pajamas working from home, because yanno 'freelance') and copy and paste the photos as if they came up with that shit themselves and add a bunch of fluff and lazy conjecture and call it a day. They see the same shit on Insta or YT evvvveryone else sees. Anyone paying attention for one minute would see that she's been wearing those rings, esp the middle finger one, for ages, before she even met Joe. And anyone with half a brain would notice that a selfie is mirrored image. JFC.
But hey, people click on that shit, engage, spread that rumor, others wanna go click to see for themselves... that's the purpo$e. So, well done. :? :roll:
This used to be a lot more fun

amy8181a
Learner
Learner

Post by amy8181a » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:41 pm

MissEm wrote:
This is unkind of me (and I really like Dianne) but given how much she seems to be playing to the press and loving it, I wonder if the ring was at least a little bit (or a lot bit...) meant to cause speculation and tabloid headlines like that?

Long time lurker here. I really like Dianne as well, but have noticed since strictly has finished how much she plays to the press. I've noticed she has a different smile/persona in her canid moments when she doesn't know she's being film/photographed, but when she's staging the photo/story or Joe wants to take a coupes photo/story. I find her smile/persona changes.

I do think they're great together, but I feel like it's Dianne who loves all the media attention and just keeps wanting more. (I've also checked out her brother and sisters insta as well as noticed her brother really seems to like all the attention as well) I've also noticed Joe's posted more to his YouTube stories than Instagram stories over the past 2 days, which I assume he posting there as it's one of the last places the press haven't found out about yet.

They do seem truely in love and I thought from early on strictly they'd make.a great couple. But I do wondering now if Dianne is using Joe for all the media attention and once she get's offered some decedent Insta sponsorships, more tv stuff etc she'll dump him.

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:35 pm

She just uploaded then deleted this:

:roll:

LauraSparke35
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraSparke35 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:40 pm

MaisieNellie92 wrote:She just uploaded then deleted this:

I called it, it was obvious the Joanne kiss was just around the corner.
It's quite cringey..... Both the pic and the caption...

Btw the pic is quite low quality but it looks like Joe's in pain? :? :rofl:

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:04 pm

LauraSparke35 wrote:
MaisieNellie92 wrote:She just uploaded then deleted this:

I called it, it was obvious the Joanne kiss was just around the corner.
It's quite cringey..... Both the pic and the caption...

Btw the pic is quite low quality but it looks like Joe's in pain? :? :rofl:
Does a bit :rofl: also who took that pic!?

The thing with these two is they make me simultaneously want to cringe and gush!? Like really happy for him that Joe has found someone, but Dianne is such an over sharer it’s like a cringey minion fan fiction come to life!

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Strictly Come Dating - Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg part 9

Post by BONTBFW » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:12 pm

That photo is tragic.

Surely that quick post and delete was to fuel the engagement nonsense? I mean the caption alone...are tour tickets still available or is Dianne really that extra? Lol

LauraSparke35
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraSparke35 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:28 pm

Even though I don't actually think this, the picture looks like it's staged... The way they are holding each other is so weird. Like when you're 12 and you're playing truth or dare and you have to kiss someone and you feel so awkward. Joe's arms around Dianne's waist look like a teenager boy slow dancing for the first time.
Maybe they took it with timer, that's why Dianne's alone on the first one? That would explain the "fakeness", they had to pose and that's why it looks so unnatural.
The minions are going crazy on instagram, they are going after everyone who's posted the picture and saying they should delete it because privacy.

amy8181a
Learner
Learner

Post by amy8181a » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:37 pm

Just saw the photo and the caption and it just reminds me of something me and my friends would have posted at 14/15 when we had Myspace. Nowadays being nearly 30 that would be the last thing I think of posting to the world.

There are 3 dates left to fill for her tour, but I think she just likes being extra.

I know in the early stages of a relationship people want to share it, but are we going to have to keep hearing her talk about it daily for forever and a day.

I do hope they stay together as if they break up it will be very hard for them both as they've been so public about it all.

I've also just seen the minions going crazy on Instagram/twitter as well. Which I think is a bit late as the media stalks there every move 24/7 so I would imagine they already have a copy for there article tomorrow.

I also wondering if she changed her mind last minute and took it down or Joe said he didn't want it up there. As although he's been very open, I imagine he still likes to approve everything that she shares about them.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:45 pm

I feel like she’s probably way too public for him when it comes to how much she shares but he doesn’t have the heart to tell her to stop posting so much. Maybe that pic finally got him to say something? If he did, he probably made up some excuse that made it seem like it wasn’t him, maybe a media manager or something like that.

If you go back, she’s always over posted and seems to love attention and this is probably the most she’s ever gotten. She’s just as “famous” as him in her own world of dancing but likely doesn’t/didn’t have the same type of preteen stalkers as Joe has so she doesn’t know to be as careful as him. Plus he’s just a private person in general, I honestly feel like if he had a private insta or just wasn’t well known, he’d be posting less of his relationship than he is now. He just knows it’s good content and it helps his career so he does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by TrollDoll » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:54 pm

Dianne is ruining them for me. Too bad, I thought they were cute.

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:28 pm

TrollDoll wrote:Dianne is ruining them for me. Too bad, I thought they were cute.
Same. I thought this was interesting. She’s enjoying this exposure a bit too much I think. Read the caption on this.

Also people saying she accidentally uploaded it haha you have a min of 5 steps to upload just one picture she knows exactly what she’s doing.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Strictly Come Dating - Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg part 9

Post by BONTBFW » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:04 pm

I can’t even imagine Dianne being able to take part in a deep and meaningful conversation

She looks way better with this hair color

Return to “Thatcher Joe”