Thatcher Joe Part 8 - Byron featuring edgy Joe Sugg

Re: Thatcher Joe Part 8 - Byron featuring edgy Joe Sugg

Post by Guest »

Mooncalf wrote:Now that Joe is in the final, I can actually see him winning it, since I imagine his following could blow the others out of the water if they all vote for him, and the final is public vote only.
Agree. I know it's been mentioned before about whether Zoe's envious of the glory/attention Joe's getting... I've got no doubt she's proud of him and wishes him well but my cynical self is wondering whether she'd be slightly jealous of him now 'overtaking' her with the fame? She'd never do any shows like that, of course. I'm also wondering if she'll be there to support him in the final.

teenagers18
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by teenagers18 »

In his latest vlog he played it up for the camera by saying goodbye and 'I'll see you tomorrow' to Dianne but she 100% stayed over at his because around 14:20 mark you can hear two voices and then her voice in the background.. I might be wrong but it definitely sounds like Dianne and not Emily (Byron's gf). He also ended the vlog on his couch and not his bed like he usually does..

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

teenagers18 wrote:In his latest vlog he played it up for the camera by saying goodbye and 'I'll see you tomorrow' to Dianne but she 100% stayed over at his because around 14:20 mark you can hear two voices and then her voice in the background.. I might be wrong but it definitely sounds like Dianne and not Emily (Byron's gf). He also ended the vlog on his couch and not his bed like he usually does..
You could be right but it’s hard to tell if it’s Emily or not. After Byron opens the present Emily says “stop” (you know it’s her because he shows her on the couch) and if he hadn’t shown her I think her voice could be mistaken for Diannes. Theyre both Australian so I feel like it’s easy to get their voices mixed up when it’s quick and in the distance a little bit.

teenagers18
Learner
Learner

Post by teenagers18 »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:
teenagers18 wrote:In his latest vlog he played it up for the camera by saying goodbye and 'I'll see you tomorrow' to Dianne but she 100% stayed over at his because around 14:20 mark you can hear two voices and then her voice in the background.. I might be wrong but it definitely sounds like Dianne and not Emily (Byron's gf). He also ended the vlog on his couch and not his bed like he usually does..
You could be right but it’s hard to tell if it’s Emily or not. After Byron opens the present Emily says “stop” (you know it’s her because he shows her on the couch) and if he hadn’t shown her I think her voice could be mistaken for Diannes. Theyre both Australian so I feel like it’s easy to get their voices mixed up when it’s quick and in the distance a little bit.
Apparently it is Dianne. You can see the reflection of her white sweater in the glass door. Loads of people in the comments are pointing it out as well.

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 »

Joe is definitely getting lazy :D either that or he just wants us all to know - he knows how observant viewers are:

1:43 you can see Dianne’s bag in the morning before he’s ‘picked her up’ for the day

4:15 ish Dianne has baby Joe as her phone wallpaper

11:28 u can see Emily wearing black so it isn’t her at 14:40 ish, it’s Dianne in her white jumper (wore all day) in the door reflection!

Maybe the no public relationship clause really is in he strictly contract! Joe was teasing so badly as well saying bye to Dianne at the studio and unlucky that he live so close and she doesn’t. Like she’s not there every night! We’re not daft joe!!

Cottonblog1991
Learner
Learner

Post by Cottonblog1991 »

MaisieNellie92 wrote:Joe is definitely getting lazy :D either that or he just wants us all to know - he knows how observant viewers are:

1:43 you can see Dianne’s bag in the morning before he’s ‘picked her up’ for the day

11:28 u can see Emily wearing black so it isn’t her at 14:40 ish, it’s Dianne in her white jumper (wore all day) in the door reflection!

Maybe the no public relationship clause really is in he strictly contract! Joe was teasing so badly as well saying bye to Dianne at the studio and unlucky that he live so close and she doesn’t. Like she’s not there every night! We’re not daft joe!!

Just skimmed through the vlog and was just about comment the same, that white jumpers in all the DM pic's of when they where caught leaving together the next morning.
Also you could tell by Dianne's face when they were saying bye that she wasn't going home to her flat.

Looking at Insta stories she stayed over again last night, as if Joe live close by like he said in the vlog and she lives further away why would they be traveling to training together this morning, surely they'd just meet there.

I think he sort of wants us to know as in the past he's been very secretive about his relationship's and never wanted us to know.

Be Interesting to see if it still continuous after the live tour when Joe get's back to his normal job of either sitting around all day or traveling again and Dianne has to go on her tour and then get start strictly all over again.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Cottonblog1991 wrote:
MaisieNellie92 wrote:Joe is definitely getting lazy :D either that or he just wants us all to know - he knows how observant viewers are:

Just skimmed through the vlog and was just about comment the same, that white jumpers in all the DM pic's of when they where caught leaving together the next morning.
Also you could tell by Dianne's face when they were saying bye that she wasn't going home to her flat.

Looking at Insta stories she stayed over again last night, as if Joe live close by like he said in the vlog and she lives further away why would they be traveling to training together this morning, surely they'd just meet there.

I think he sort of wants us to know as in the past he's been very secretive about his relationship's and never wanted us to know.

Be Interesting to see if it still continuous after the live tour when Joe get's back to his normal job of either sitting around all day or traveling again and Dianne has to go on her tour and then get start strictly all over again.
Does Dianne have another tour after the Strictly one Joes doing? I wonder if Joe will vlog it. If they are/end up being a couple, I wonder if they’ll “announce” it or just kind of let things happen.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I think if they’re dating its the circumstance they’re in that makes it different to his precious relationships. He doesn’t really have that choice to make it private. They train together all day long. Also posting about her so much previously as a friend probably would influence how he acts about it as well.

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 »

There both doing Strictly your for about 5-6 weeks in jan and Feb, then Dianne has a few weeks before her Here Comes the Girls tour starts in March. The schedule for that looks pretty full on, all over the UK March, April, month off in May, and back on again for all of June.

She probs gets July and some of August off till Strictly starts again?

I think Joe having a Youtuber schedule would work quite well for her tbh, he could follow her around the country all year if he wanted to? He could certainly cash in on the Joeanne content of he did!

I bet they will go to Australia at some point, remember his interview with Caspar where he said he’d love to live half his time UK and half time somewhere hot ‘like Australia’. This all works out quite nicely for them!

I don’t think they’ll announce it, maybe just casually slip it in a video, or release a press statement buried in a Strictly article. His refusal to deny it on This Morning pretty much sealed it for me.

Cottonblog1991
Learner
Learner

Post by Cottonblog1991 »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:
Cottonblog1991 wrote:

Does Dianne have another tour after the Strictly one Joes doing? I wonder if Joe will vlog it. If they are/end up being a couple, I wonder if they’ll “announce” it or just kind of let things happen.
Yes, she's going on tour with two other dances from March until the end of June. So basically 3 weeks after finish the live tour with Joe, she straight back on the road. Then a break for a month or 2, then back to strictly so a busy year for Dianne.

I think if they do/are together they'll have to announce it as some stage. As although he's trying to hide her in his vlogs his mates all film and they won't hind it, and unless they spend the rest of their relationship in doors someone will noticed them out and about in public.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

His phrasing when he refused to deny on This Morning is the same phrasing he’s been saying all along, I think that’s something his publicist or maybe the Strictly publicists tell him to say. I also feel like they aren’t totally bf/gf just yet so that was probably kind of awkward either way and he didn’t want to say yes or no because they haven’t made it official themselves.

If he doesn’t take any opportunities that come from Strictly and goes back to his regular YouTube life then it could totally work out but if he gets an actual job or opportunity from all of this then it will likely fizzle out after the tour is over.

Either way she’s a good friend for him (I personally don’t think a good gf in the long run, but a few months won’t hurt lol) I don’t see them becoming the next Zalfie or anything but I think being with her for even just a little while will show him the kind of girl he really needs is a sweet and genuine, funny girl he can get along with and not some Instagram model who just wants to use him.

Cake8991
Learner
Learner

Post by Cake8991 »

They're 100% together,I think its pretty obvious now.I just hope they don't do an 'announcement' as I find those so cringe.

They tour together for Jan/Feb then Dianne's on tour from March until July then starts Strictly rehearsals again in August,so only has July off so its pretty full on but I like that she has her own career and is successful within her own right and isn't another insta model looking for a few free holidays and a boost in followers.

JCAH2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JCAH2013 »

You can also see her red hair reflecting in the window. Will be interesting to see what happens when strictly is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Femihood90
Learner
Learner

Post by Femihood90 »

They are also holding hands at 8:00 while talking about her 'accidentally' falling asleep on his leg.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Femihood90
Learner
Learner

Post by Femihood90 »

Also at 1:25 you can see her white knit sweater right under his sneakers and around 1:42 it' gone. I knew a few weeks ago when I was noticing these signs I wasn't going crazy. I spotted this during AJ's Vlog from Blackpool, but I was afraid to say something.

Dianne is laying on joe shoulder across on the balcony.Image

Cake8991
Learner
Learner

Post by Cake8991 »

You know what I actually really like them together and have nothing bad to say and wish them all the best for the future tbh <3

Femihood90
Learner
Learner

Post by Femihood90 »

Cake8991 wrote:You know what I actually really like them together and have nothing bad to say and wish them all the best for the future tbh <3
I feel the same way. I'm not saying they will go off and get married, and who knows how long it will last. I'm just happy to see "boyfriend Joe" because the f*** boy version put me off him for a while.

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 »

Femihood90 wrote:
Cake8991 wrote:You know what I actually really like them together and have nothing bad to say and wish them all the best for the future tbh <3
I feel the same way. I'm not saying they will go off and get married, and who knows how long it will last. I'm just happy to see "boyfriend Joe" because the f*** boy version put me off him for a while. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Preach! :tu: i hope it lasts though! I love people finding love! Also what’s nice is how well she suits him, I could never picture the kind of girl Joe would get with, but she just fits? Or am I over romanticising?

Femihood90
Learner
Learner

Post by Femihood90 »

MaisieNellie92 wrote:
Femihood90 wrote:
I feel the same way. I'm not saying they will go off and get married, and who knows how long it will last. I'm just happy to see "boyfriend Joe" because the f*** boy version put me off him for a while. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Preach! :tu: i hope it lasts though! I love people finding love! Also what’s nice is how well she suits him, I could never picture the kind of girl Joe would get with, but she just fits? Or am I over romanticising?
I don't think you're overreacting it's just we are not used to seeing Joe with a girl that he's met on Instagram and is trying to hide. They remind me of zalfie in the younger deys ImageImage

Mooncalf
Learner
Learner

Post by Mooncalf »

I agree, they seem to have so much fun together so I think they would be a good match and I hope they will be happy if they are together.

I think how they met is actually a lot better for a healthy relationship than if Joe was with some girl who knew him as already being a big YouTuber. Obviously Dianne knows he's a 'celeb' but she doesn't know much about YouTube, as seen from her not pronouncing vlogmas properly, and it seems more like two equals who met at work, which Joe probably prefers. He's got the 'fame' but she has all the control over his dance training for strictly and he seems to have a lot of respect for her, so overall I think it's a more equal playing field than he's had with previous flings.

Return to “Thatcher Joe”