Thatcher Joe Part 8 - Byron featuring edgy Joe Sugg

Cottonblog1991
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe Part 8 - Byron featuring edgy Joe Sugg

Post by Cottonblog1991 »

If he hadn't of met Dianne his views would of continued to drop. In some ways Dianne's saved his channels. Be interesting to see if she makes a big feature on his main channel video's now or if it's back to the buttercream gang.

I'm also surprise Dianne hasn't made use of her huge new Insta following and started doing sponsored posts to make some extra money.

I think they might get married sooner than the average coupe as well. I just hope they don't rush into it while there still in the honeymoon stage of the relationship. As training 12 hrs together 6 days a week is a lot different to living with someone 24/7.

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 »

Cottonblog1991 wrote:If he hadn't of met Dianne his views would of continued to drop. In some ways Dianne's saved his channels. Be interesting to see if she makes a big feature on his main channel video's now or if it's back to the buttercream gang.

I'm also surprise Dianne hasn't made use of her huge new Insta following and started doing sponsored posts to make some extra money.

I think they might get married sooner than the average coupe as well. I just hope they don't rush into it while there still in the honeymoon stage of the relationship. As training 12 hrs together 6 days a week is a lot different to living with someone 24/7.
I agree re the drop in views. Joe’s audience is young girls/women, and yes it was somewhat interesting to see him dance, but the more engaging ‘storyline’ was the romance with the pretty dancer, especially as Joe has gone on for so long about wanting a girlfriend.

I think under Joes guidance that Dianne will soon be milking every opportunity to make some money from the exposure. In a way it doesn’t really bother me, I think some people are very quick to shake their heads over the ridiculous amounts of money these people make for nothing, but I think I would do the same in their position not gonna lie. Not saying it’s right but at the end of the day it costs me as a consumer nothing to watch you tubers because I don’t buy their shitty products or anything.

If one day they get married and have kids etc then he could definitely dine out on the smushy romantic idyllic-little-family vibe vlogs. Maybe something like The Michalaks but less pretentious.

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 »

SuggthePug wrote:Any suggestions for a new title? :)
No-longer-single Sugg - Strictly Couples Content Only

Femihood90
Learner
Learner

Post by Femihood90 »

Strictly come dating - Dianne ft Joe Sugg
Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

doinglifemyownway
Learner
Learner

Post by doinglifemyownway »

Femihood90 wrote:Strictly come dating - Dianne ft Joe Sugg
Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
I don't have any suggestions, but love this one.

Return to “Thatcher Joe”