Thatcher Joe 7-Username: Catfish

headturner18
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe 7-Username: Catfish

Post by headturner18 »

Once they start eating; they reveal a lot of things. Like Mikey and Oli are making a travel show which Caspar deemed as “similar to Hit the Road”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

headturner18 wrote:Once they start eating; they reveal a lot of things. Like Mikey and Oli are making a travel show which Caspar deemed as “similar to Hit the Road”

Oh wow. Lord help us.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

headturner18 wrote:Once they start eating; they reveal a lot of things. Like Mikey and Oli are making a travel show which Caspar deemed as “similar to Hit the Road”

They were explaining it, and Caspar said it sounded like hit the road, I think Josh did as well. Oli and Mikey deny that its anything like Hit The Road.

yolandahuffins
Talker
Talker

Post by yolandahuffins »

This escape room thing looks like hell for everyone involved.

headturner18
Learner
Learner

Post by headturner18 »

yolandahuffins wrote:This escape room thing looks like hell for everyone involved.
I did an escape room with a group of friends a long time ago, it was quite fun but I don’t understand why they had a constant “guide” helping them out.

To think about it now, don’t think Joe and Mikey could have solved it alone LOL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

headturner18 wrote:
yolandahuffins wrote:This escape room thing looks like hell for everyone involved.
I did an escape room with a group of friends a long time ago, it was quite fun but I don’t understand why they had a constant “guide” helping them out.

To think about it now, don’t think Joe and Mikey could have solved it alone LOL.

It definitely would have taken them a while lol but the guy annoyed me so much, I couldn’t even watch it. I think it would have been much more entertaining if they solved it on their own and maybe just fast forwarded or skipped parts of it to make it shorter.

skinnylegend11
Stalker
Stalker

Post by skinnylegend11 »

i’m new to this and don’t really know how to use it but i always read these about joe i’ve been a fan for 2 years now and omf it’s been crazy and i have loads of hot tea

sa177
Informer
Informer

Post by sa177 »

Welp, Joe’s currently in my city and I’m highly considering going to the Ready Player One thing tomorrow ;)

headturner18
Learner
Learner

Post by headturner18 »

sa177 wrote:Welp, Joe’s currently in my city and I’m highly considering going to the Ready Player One thing tomorrow ;)
Gotta make sure we always have someone on the inside on the lookout ImageImage

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

You might bump into him and Jess ;)

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

headturner18 wrote:
sa177 wrote:Welp, Joe’s currently in my city and I’m highly considering going to the Ready Player One thing tomorrow ;)
Gotta make sure we always have someone on the inside on the lookout

notafuckingllama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by notafuckingllama »

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Zoe and Joe’s moms boyfriend? I always thought she was single but then I heard she was with someone who Zoe and Joe didn’t like. So I looked at her instagram and reading through the comments from her friends and her dad I found out that she’s with a guy called Graeme funnily enough and that they have lived together since at least 2014. Yet no mention of him ever from Zoe and Joe and when they see their mom she’s always on her own, even at Christmas where they only ever see her at their grandparents. She also lives in Wiltshire yet Zoe and Joe only ever stay at their dads and their mom comes to them whenever they see her. I wonder what happened to cause them to cut him out. When I first saw Zoe and Joe’s videos in 2013/2014 I thought they didn’t get along with their mom with how little they (Joe especially) would talk about her. Even when talking about their childhood which she was there for. I always thought she might have cheated and caused the divorce. She’s always seemed a bit fake to me. Seeing how she acts vs Graham I can not picture how they would have been married. They seem like polar opposites.

LucyParker2492
Learner
Learner

Post by LucyParker2492 »

Clockwine wrote:
headturner18 wrote:

Did they go to the US together? Looking at Insta stories it looks like Jess is a home with her mum.

LucyParker2492
Learner
Learner

Post by LucyParker2492 »

notafuckingllama wrote:I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Zoe and Joe’s moms boyfriend? I always thought she was single but then I heard she was with someone who Zoe and Joe didn’t like. So I looked at her instagram and reading through the comments from her friends and her dad I found out that she’s with a guy called Graeme funnily enough and that they have lived together since at least 2014. Yet no mention of him ever from Zoe and Joe and when they see their mom she’s always on her own, even at Christmas where they only ever see her at their grandparents. She also lives in Wiltshire yet Zoe and Joe only ever stay at their dads and their mom comes to them whenever they see her. I wonder what happened to cause them to cut him out. When I first saw Zoe and Joe’s videos in 2013/2014 I thought they didn’t get along with their mom with how little they (Joe especially) would talk about her. Even when talking about their childhood which she was there for. I always thought she might have cheated and caused the divorce. She’s always seemed a bit fake to me. Seeing how she acts vs Graham I can not picture how they would have been married. They seem like polar opposites.

They probably all get on fine together. They probably Just prefer to keep it off camera so there Mum can live a normal life.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

LucyParker2492 wrote:
Clockwine wrote:
headturner18 wrote:

Did they go to the US together? Looking at Insta stories it looks like Jess is a home with her mum.
That's an old video that she posted a while back and reuploaded to her story for Mother's Day. The day before her story was a video of her playing the same arcade games that were also in Joe's story.

notafuckingllama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by notafuckingllama »

LucyParker2492 wrote:
notafuckingllama wrote:I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Zoe and Joe’s moms boyfriend? I always thought she was single but then I heard she was with someone who Zoe and Joe didn’t like. So I looked at her instagram and reading through the comments from her friends and her dad I found out that she’s with a guy called Graeme funnily enough and that they have lived together since at least 2014. Yet no mention of him ever from Zoe and Joe and when they see their mom she’s always on her own, even at Christmas where they only ever see her at their grandparents. She also lives in Wiltshire yet Zoe and Joe only ever stay at their dads and their mom comes to them whenever they see her. I wonder what happened to cause them to cut him out. When I first saw Zoe and Joe’s videos in 2013/2014 I thought they didn’t get along with their mom with how little they (Joe especially) would talk about her. Even when talking about their childhood which she was there for. I always thought she might have cheated and caused the divorce. She’s always seemed a bit fake to me. Seeing how she acts vs Graham I can not picture how they would have been married. They seem like polar opposites.

They probably all get on fine together. They probably Just prefer to keep it off camera so there Mum can live a normal life.
You could be right, but he’s clearly not there at Christmas with them, and only their mum visits them. And that they don’t go to their mums house. You could say they just don’t vlog it but they mention when they go and visit other family members in Wiltshire yet never their own mother. How is mentioning a boyfriend going to effect the privacy of their mums life? Thousands of fans follow her Instagram where she mentions him.

phansthething
Learner
Learner

Post by phansthething »

wait, I’ve been lurking and did I miss something? Who’s jess?
(Should probably mention I run an account where I follow everyone joe does on insta, does she like foxes ?)

headturner18
Learner
Learner

Post by headturner18 »

phansthething wrote:wait, I’ve been lurking and did I miss something? Who’s jess?
(Should probably mention I run an account where I follow everyone joe does on insta, does she like foxes Image?)

Oh yes.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

Ooooh is he still with Jess? :D

headturner18
Learner
Learner