Thatcher Joe 7-Username: Catfish

Re: Thatcher Joe 7-Username: Catfish

Post by Guest »

Blubb wrote:So he's filming a video with Mikey, Caspar, Josh, Oli and the Maynards. Wow, I can't wait. :roll: I've seen only his skin video in the past few weeks or even months because I can't stand Joe whenever he's around the Maynards or doing pranks. I'm in my mid-twenties and too old for that shitty challenges/pranks and fuckboy content.
Right? You'd think that since his last 3 videos that featured some of his "friend group" with similar content didn't do so well he'd realize that's not what people want from him at the moment. I imagine it will probably get more views than the last 3 since people seem to love 'roast' type videos but c'mon - it's time to move on to something new.

Blubb
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Blubb »

The thing is, I'm not a fan of most of his friend group, but I'd probably enjoy the video if they were actually sitting down and going down the serious road with it. They could use constructive criticism to reflect and talk about how they see their channels, their development, why they think people are criticising whatever, what content their fans expect vs the content they want to make etc.

The reality is that they will pick some mean aka "funny" comments their (pre)teen stans wrote. It will be just another "YOOOO lololol #savage #ROASTED" video that I won't watch. I hope not... but that's my guess.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

he did that truegeordie podcast?! holy shit
but 3 hours! shit it'll prob take me 3 months to finish watching it lol

I lost all my hope for him 'changing' or 'ageing up his content' or whatever. does he even bother anymore? he's completely stuck in this rut anyway. his existence online will prob die soon like all the others, marcus etc.

I don't like his friend group either, actually I'm surprised that they're still hanging out together lol I thought it was some kind of phase lol. those guys are just immature twats, I can't even imagine them actually sitting down and talking about some real shit... I guess joe's unaware of how his image gets fucked everyday bc of them, seriously. no mather how much you love someone, if you see them hanging out with awful people, you start to feel like "wtf". though kids and teens nowadays seem to like that kind of shitty behaviours and personalities so Idk, maybe joe gotta forget about that 'mature content mature aduience' shit and go with the sidemen route looool 'edgy joe sugg'

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I don't know why people want serious content from them so badly? They're entertainers. Besides that since when did creating content for older people mean serious videos lol. I don't think it needs to be serious. The content just needs to be better, and they need to leave the cookie cutter gleam packaging alone already. It doesn't sell anymore.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

BONTBFW wrote:I don't know why people want serious content from them so badly? They're entertainers. Besides that since when did creating content for older people mean serious videos lol. I don't think it needs to be serious. The content just needs to be better, and they need to leave the cookie cutter gleam packaging alone already. It doesn't sell anymore.
Agreed, but it would be nice to see something different for a change. Whatever he's doing now isn't entertaining.

He's either incapable of changing it up or is too scared.
Weird Vagina wrote:'edgy joe sugg'
Next thread title? :rofl:

Blubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blubb »

BONTBFW wrote:I don't know why people want serious content from them so badly? They're entertainers. Besides that since when did creating content for older people mean serious videos lol. I don't think it needs to be serious. The content just needs to be better, and they need to leave the cookie cutter gleam packaging alone already. It doesn't sell anymore.
I think you are misunderstanding what's being said here.

I didn't say that I want only serious content from him or content for older people = more serious videos, There are plenty of counterexamples in my sub box. There are also plenty of highly entertaining "reacting to mean comments"-videos out there, but I've seen enough videos with his friend group to know how it will turn out (probably). That's why I said that I would like for them to make a serious video about the criticism they get rather than the same ol' same ol'.

At leat we can agree on on whatever he's currently doing, it's not working anymore. :D

Whatsername_nl
Learner
Learner

Post by Whatsername_nl »

Does he use drugs? It always look if he snorted something.. :|
Dutchie. So don't mind often the wrong words please! :HK:

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

so he going skiing with his friends... cool. that's what he needs. another vacation after 4 weeks in SA and 1 in Dubai. does he even know how to ski?

I've always thought that it was a suicide for him when they all kinda started "working" together as the "buttercream gang". they explained it that if they do all of their videos together and all of them has a video each day a week(Joe sunday, Caspar monday etc) then only this so called buttercream gang will appear at the recommended videos on the right side... but was this worth it? back then Joe had almost 7m subs and the other? Mikey? Jack? Josh? I get it that you need to have a friendship group that you can work with but honestly, I think it all started to go down when we realized that they(all of them) literally do the same video over and over again each week with the same people. no need to watch it then. I'd even prefer if Jaspar was still a thing instead of this. I personally really like videos like Cards against humanity(with Conor, Marcus, Will and Arden), I like his videos with Tanya and his sister usually(I think they should milk it with Zoe as much as they can tbh), I say it again, I think he should make videos with Tom, the Sideman, KSI, Byron, Conor Franta, he made videos with Dan and Phil(and Louise, that was my fav youtubers whispers). basically anyone other than the buttercream gang. his subs literally made a career for Mikey, Jack and Josh but he did not gain a single thing from it.

Weird Vagina a couple of pages back I wrote a long ass omment about stuff that was mentioned so if you don't want to watch it that could help.

I left this comment on his new video... is this why he thinks this is still okay? cuz young kids still lick his ass doesn't matter what he does?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
english is not my first language

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

It's not that the idea showed no effort, the idea is just bad, and his fans do not want to admit that.
After this video, and that youtuber dine with me thing I think they're gonna try to establish their group even more to be honest. Unless they all pull their weight with content I don't know how that is going to pan out if that is really the plan. Not only content, but their image. It's very in the middle, and no one cares for it. Either be completely authentic, or pretend to be innocent.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

They need to drop this whole buttercream gang thing. The dead weights (mikey and oli) are just gonna bring the rest of them either further down than they’ve already slipped. I don’t get what Joe or Caspar have to gain from any of this. Unless their goal is to lose even more subs and views.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

Siculus wrote:I left this comment on his new video... is this why he thinks this is still okay? cuz young kids still lick his ass doesn't matter what he does?
How long till it gets deleted?

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

I agree with Siculus, the Jaspar thing worked for both of them before and it still works for some reason, they should milk it for as long as it lasts.

disneygirl25
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by disneygirl25 »

Does anyone know female collabs joe has done aside from Louise, Tanya and Zoe? In Jack's new video Joe said he did a collab with a girl before who he thought about hooking up with afterwards.

Bluebirdie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bluebirdie »

disneygirl25 wrote:Does anyone know female collabs joe has done aside from Louise, Tanya and Zoe? In Jack's new video Joe said he did a collab with a girl before who he thought about hooking up with afterwards.
I found only some girl named Chloe whom he collabed with in 2013 and then Pixie Lott so maybe either of them idk :D

headturner18
Learner
Learner

Post by headturner18 »

disneygirl25 wrote:Does anyone know female collabs joe has done aside from Louise, Tanya and Zoe? In Jack's new video Joe said he did a collab with a girl before who he thought about hooking up with afterwards.
Yeah I thought of Chloe too, but shes married now :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

He has collabed with MirandaSings and Grace Helbig, but I doubt it's them. I am sure it was Chloe.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

He has collabed with MirandaSings and Grace Helbig, but I doubt it's them. I am sure it was Chloe.

headturner18
Learner
Learner

Post by headturner18 »

Joe/Joe’s producer/whoever is reading this that has contact to Joe, BRING BACK JASPAR. Honestly it works for both Joe and Caspar, and their channels are desperate for it, look at that negative gradient on their graphs.

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

headturner18 wrote:Joe/Joe’s producer/whoever is reading this that has contact to Joe, BRING BACK JASPAR. Honestly it works for both Joe and Caspar, and their channels are desperate for it, look at that negative gradient on their graphs.

Who actually edits Joe's videos?

headturner18
Learner
Learner

Post by headturner18 »

sarwah17 wrote:
headturner18 wrote:Joe/Joe’s producer/whoever is reading this that has contact to Joe, BRING BACK JASPAR. Honestly it works for both Joe and Caspar, and their channels are desperate for it, look at that negative gradient on their graphs.

Who actually edits Joe's videos?
I think he definitely still edits his vlogs himself, not quite sure about the main channel videos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Thatcher Joe”