Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe Part 6:Sneaky Joella on permanent holiday #

Post by Nicki_Minaj2 »

onescenario wrote:
Nicki_Minaj2 wrote:
SuggthePug wrote:Image
Well, well, well. 8-)
:D
Not sure whether this is true as I don't watch Alfie but I'm sure I saw it on here, didn't Joe say in one of Alfies Vlogs that his new year resolution was to get a girlfriend and settle down this year? So he may have had this planned for a while but couldn't 'date' her as it was Christmas then New Year & SA, but now he's back in London full steam ahead.
I just hope he doesn't date a major party animal or stuck up, wannabe somebody girl if you get what I mean? I hope she's down to earth and treats him right.
his "date" was Marcus... :roll: not sure whether to be disappointed or relieved :D
I did actually think after I posted but didn't want to comment again (for a third time) I thought if it was that serious why would he be posting it to snapchat? :rofl: :rofl:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by horatio »

Was that guy Benji wearing a 'Make America Great Again' cap in Joe's latest vlog?!

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

horatio wrote:Was that guy Benji wearing a 'Make America Great Again' cap in Joe's latest vlog?!
Yeah he wore the same hat in another vlog. I think he's wearing it ironically.

Nicki_Minaj2
Learner
Learner

Post by Nicki_Minaj2 »

Watched the last 10 minutes of Joes Live stream tonight. Considering it's Oli Whites Birthday Bash tonight with all the lads ;) it was good of Joe to still do his live stream as I thought he might cancel or 'reschedule' so he can chill, get ready and have predrinks and stuff but he didn't which I thought was good of him and professional too :tu:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Nicki_Minaj2 wrote:Watched the last 10 minutes of Joes Live stream tonight. Considering it's Oli Whites Birthday Bash tonight with all the lads ;) it was good of Joe to still do his live stream as I thought he might cancel or 'reschedule' so he can chill, get ready and have predrinks and stuff but he didn't which I thought was good of him and professional too :tu:
Do people need a day off now when they're going to someone's birthday party that night lol? Should I have taken all Fridays off work when I was planning on hanging out with friends or.......? Nice to think that putting in 40 minutes of 'work' (aka, filming yourself talking nonsense), cashing in on said nonsense, and then heading out later to party is so professional and admirable.

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

Is it just me or is he getting bald?
Image Image

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

CaKeKylie wrote:Is it just me or is he getting bald?
Image Image
His receding hairline has been discussed before. Losing hair at the parting like that is a classic sign of male pattern baldness.

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

Despite their "questionable" good looks. Neither Joe or Zoe for that matter are going to age well!

Post by Guest »

CaKeKylie wrote:Is it just me or is he getting bald?
Yeah, it's definitely receding. Not a big deal imo, except I worry that it bothers him since he seems slightly vain (based on the heavy filters and amount of model type poses/photo shoot pics he posts on instagram) and I think he'll have a difficult time accepting it.
Here's a few more pics in the spoiler that show his hairline (kinda old so it may have changed since then):

no1partyanthem
Learner
Learner

Post by no1partyanthem »

I agree the receding hair isn't that big a deal but it wouldn't surprise me that he is quite vain. I bet he has enough money to get a hair transplant though when he gets older/it gets worse. I mean he is that vain/cares about it that much then I'm sure he'd have that option.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

'Thatcher Joe' may soon have a new meaning :rofl: (Google 'hair thatch').

I wonder how long he spends fixing his hair to hide it? Of course he's vain, I mean we're talking about a guy who has his own face on his duvet.

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

I know that this is not a big deal, but lbr he built his 'career' on his image, and his hair is a crucial part of it :tu: He must be annoyed.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

His personality can only carry him so far. The lie of him being "hawt" to his fans is what is working for him -- his skin is one setback but if his hairline / early balding were to become more noticeable, I don't think he would continue to ring in the views.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

His acne got really bad again. It looked awful in his last couple of vlogs. He's trying to bulk, which will hopefully help his skin. Suffering with that bad of acne at 25 when you're also tiny as hell, and probably trying to find a girlfriend is kinda sad. One thing for sure , he is by far the most vain yet insecure person I've ever seen.

Post by Guest »

LadyBugB wrote: The lie of him being "hawt" to his fans is what is working for him
Yep, and people are starting to catch on to the lie. I saw this tweet (below) after a meet and greet and have seen a few similar posts since. He's created this false image of himself that won't last. It's a shame, because most of us were totally happy with little humble Thatcher Joe. He's such a different person now than the guy I originally subscribed to.

YevMilcovich
Informer
Informer

Post by YevMilcovich »

I really enjoyed his recent video with Josh.

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

YevMilcovich wrote:I really enjoyed his recent video with Josh.
Meh. I thought it was pretty dumb, couldn't even watch it till the end. Just Josh and him talking stupid and mostly unfunny stuff, then found some guy to do the animation and that's it.

p.s. I love your new avatar :tu:

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

^ seems a bit late to be jumping on the animated video trend?

Offtopic: this thread's been going for 6 months lol. i suspect the next one may last longer. any new thread title suggestions?

1. thatcher joe 7 - a pile of poop (scoop).
2. thatcher joe 7 - the succ life

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

BONTBFW wrote:Suffering with that bad of acne at 25 when you're also tiny as hell, and probably trying to find a girlfriend is kinda sad. One thing for sure , he is by far the most vain yet insecure person I've ever seen.

ahahahaha :rofl: holy shit

is he really a catfish tho? I think anyone with half a brain would accurately picture how he looks like in real life, no? he can edit his photos but you can see his acne face in vlogs. you can also see he's a short guy even though he plays with angles sometimes. he's just an average looking guy, and it's all there lmao.

and the vid with josh... nope. I couldn't watch it till the end either.

therightsong
Learner
Learner

Post by therightsong »

Thatcher Joe 7 - Username: Alcoholic :rofl:

Return to “Thatcher Joe”