Thatcher Joe Part 5 - The Sugg Who Chugs

HoeforJoe
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe Part 5 - The Sugg Who Chugs

Post by HoeforJoe »

I think we need to make this thread private to keep all these trolls away and also Joe from reading here. What do you think?

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

This thread sometimes.....even I don't know, lol.
HoeforJoe wrote:I think we need to make this thread private to keep all these trolls away and also Joe from reading here. What do you think?
If other posters agree with the sentiment then a mod can make a poll for a password protected thread if that's what most of the posters want. However majority rules (meaning even lurkers can vote) and I don't know how popular that idea will be.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

smars27 wrote:This thread sometimes.....even I don't know, lol.
HoeforJoe wrote:I think we need to make this thread private to keep all these trolls away and also Joe from reading here. What do you think?
If other posters agree with the sentiment then a mod can make a poll for a password protected thread if that's what most of the posters want. However majority rules (meaning even lurkers can vote) and I don't know how popular that idea will be.
IDK. Some posters say that GG already makes it difficult to join and post. Maybe we could have a separate private thread as well as the main thread? I'm not sure that's a good idea either lol

YevMilcovich
Informer
Informer

Post by YevMilcovich »

I know it's trolling but that certainly looks like something Joe would say in a situation like that. And this gives me creeps. I swear his stans take it to another level of madness. This thread is def too much for me, I can't keep up and honestly don't want to. Trolls and sexual jokes don't make it any easier. I came here to share my thoughts on his last vlog and now I'm so confused and mad we have another troll to deal with ugh... spare me sorry for all the rant
3. I am still very enthusiastic about Youtube! But, as you know, I have been busy with other projects recently too (I've been excited with the new book and working hard on it with my team). This means that I have been less focused on videos.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nicki_Minaj2
Learner
Learner

Post by Nicki_Minaj2 »

I know it's a troll but can you imagine if it actually was Joe and we're all just like................................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

We could ignore the trolling & just post as normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think private thread is a good idea, pls don't do it...

seriously trolls up their game lol I also think it looks like something joe would say too lol

and why the fuck username 'GoodSnacksTakeTime' loooool this thread is fucking weird

I think mods can check ip adress? smars, can you check up that accounts ip adress? I bet it's not even from uk lol

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

btw
GoodSnacksTakeTime wrote:4. You really don't know that much about my life... don't think you can analyse my entire life from the small snapshots I share with my audience.
yeah we do

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

GoodSnacksTakeTime wrote:A few corrections:
  • 1. I absolutely do not drink too much... (a couple of times a week I go out)
    2. You do not know my demographics.. I have a wide audience which includes older viewers too.
    3. I am still very enthusiastic about Youtube! But, as you know, I have been busy with other projects recently too (I've been excited with the new book and working hard on it with my team). This means that I have been less focused on videos.
    4. You really don't know that much about my life... don't think you can analyse my entire life from the small snapshots I share with my audience.
Joe
the spelling is too good so nah

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

Hahah why does this thread gets interesting whenever I leave. :rofl:

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

Weird Vagina wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think private thread is a good idea, pls don't do it...

seriously trolls up their game lol I also think it looks like something joe would say too lol

and why the fuck username 'GoodSnacksTakeTime' loooool this thread is fucking weird

I think mods can check ip adress? smars, can you check up that accounts ip adress? I bet it's not even from uk lol
EST messaged me about it so ask her but I did look it up and it's prob not Joe unless he knows someone who goes to a certain Uni.

CC_88
Informer
Informer

Post by CC_88 »

trolls are tiresome, but they do keep the thread going so idk :?

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

That troll was cute and misguided

I found a completely random and pointless connection earlier so i'll spoiler tag it cause most of you won't care :D
If you watch Love Island, you'll have seen that new Chelsea posh chick Tina who has just arrived. I snooped her insta and she's apparently good pals (i'm saying tagged in virtually every photo) with Lily Ludovici, who is good friends with the Pickard girls as well. So there is a fairly good chance he's hung out in the same group with this Tina chick who seems like an absolute total airhead (dropped out of 3 high schools, dropped out of uni, is seemingly talentless overall, hasn't worked a day in her life). Idk, but it might give us an insight into the sort of girls he does actually hang with

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

Guys, aren't the British people supposed to vote for the Brexit today? But they're all in LA, man i thought this concerns the country's future though :(

Nicki_Minaj2
Learner
Learner

Post by Nicki_Minaj2 »

chubcheeks wrote:Guys, aren't the British people supposed to vote for the Brexit today? But they're all in LA, man i thought this concerns the country's future though :(
It does, being British myself I felt quite, well not offended but it just seems like they don't care about their home country at all. The EU referendum is the most important political date this year for the UK and these lot have just up and left without a care in the world. Suppose it doesn't matter to them though, after all whatever decision this country makes won't affect their lifestyles will it?

Sorry guys, I thought about this point the other day when I saw Joe was already going to LA and it just affects me when I see them swanning off without a care in the world, when there are bigger things to think about than when your next holiday is. I wasn't expecting them to say publicly that they are voting and whether they are remain or leave, but I thought they would at least take part in the flamin vote. This is Britains future after all. Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone, I'll keep quiet about this now. Rant over :P

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

chubcheeks wrote:Guys, aren't the British people supposed to vote for the Brexit today? But they're all in LA, man i thought this concerns the country's future though :(
Well...they can vote in the EU referendum on Brexit but they don't have to vote *for* it. :) I don't think Joe has said anything about it? Which I think is fine, because most of his audience probably aren't old enough to vote. Maybe it'll come up in his vlog segment where he discusses the news. :roll: If he's on a plane/already in LA then he could have voted by post or proxy, ditto all the other British YouTubers in LA. From the Gleamers, I think Jim & Zoe have mentioned it/encouraged people to vote.

Harry/Wroetoshaw and Miniminter's tweets on this today are probably indicative of how a lot of YouTubers their age feel about it...

Nicki_Minaj2
Learner
Learner

Post by Nicki_Minaj2 »

EST wrote:If he's on a plane/already in LA then he could have voted by post or proxy
I didn't know this was an option, thank you for letting me know :P

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Quite a few Gleam people have tweeted about the referendum and encouraged their audience, if eligible, to vote. Even Tanya Burr, who I have the least time for out of the Gleam lot.... I never thought I would have more respect for her (in relation to anything) than for Joe, but here we are.

Obviously it's not the end of the world that he hasn't commented on it, but it's just one in a long line of disappointing moves from Joe lately... He's sort of being going downhill. Not in a way that annoys me, but I'm becoming so disinterested in him. I can't remember the last time I watched any of his videos, including vlogs (which I always preferred).

Hopefully he pulls it back soon.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

EST wrote:
Well...they can vote in the EU referendum on Brexit but they don't have to vote *for* it. :) I don't think Joe has said anything about it? Which I think is fine, because most of his audience probably aren't old enough to vote. Maybe it'll come up in his vlog segment where he discusses the news. :roll: If he's on a plane/already in LA then he could have voted by post or proxy, ditto all the other British YouTubers in LA. From the Gleamers, I think Jim & Zoe have mentioned it/encouraged people to vote.

Harry/Wroetoshaw and Miniminter's tweets on this today are probably indicative of how a lot of YouTubers their age feel about it...
I think they should encourage people to vote!
As most off you know I am a huge Sidemen fan, mainly Harry and Simon. but Harry's tweets were not good. even if he can't vote himself he should either tell people that there votes count or shut up.

even if most off Joe's audience is not old enough to vote, it is still better if he tells them that it's important to do so, so it's most likely that they will vote in the future.

But I think Harry's view on this is unfortunately how many 18-20 year olds feel about this. :?
[tweet][/tweet]
Icelandic so sorry for spelling mistakes :D

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ClipClap »

In the UK you can easily get a postal vote or even vote by proxy if last minute.

Several of my friends got the postal vote and voted weeks ago.
I usually use my phone - autocorrect (Swype) mistakes are unintentional.

Return to “Thatcher Joe”