mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe part 2

Post by mp1416 »

LadyBugB wrote:Were they friends?
I'm not actually sure, I've asked in Arden's thread, because I'm quite interested :P
Last time Joe etc were in LA, wasn't Alexa at their house party? That Will & Arden were at as well

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

From the last thread (I tried posting when the thread was locked)

Knowing one song of a band doesn't make you a fan.

Maybe because I've been to so many festivals and concerts where half the audience only knows 3-4 of the popular songs, and for the rest of the time they're on their phones/not really into it.

But AC/DC is a classic rock band so most people know who they are without even being fans (myself included).

I dont think anyone was saying it's shocking that Alexa is a fan of ac/dc because she's a girl or anything like that. But coachella is filled with posers who go along with what everyone thinks is cool.

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

mp1416 wrote:
LadyBugB wrote:Were they friends?
I'm not actually sure, I've asked in Arden's thread, because I'm quite interested :P
Last time Joe etc were in LA, wasn't Alexa at their house party? That Will & Arden were at as well
I'm sure that they were friends, I remember a few people seriously side eyeing Arden when she got with Will because of her friendship with Alexa. (I don't get the appeal of Will so *shrugs*)

Also, yay new thread!

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

Jasmine S wrote:From the last thread (I tried posting when the thread was locked)

Knowing one song of a band doesn't make you a fan.

Maybe because I've been to so many festivals and concerts where half the audience only knows 3-4 of the popular songs, and for the rest of the time they're on their phones/not really into it.

But AC/DC is a classic rock band so most people know who they are without even being fans (myself included).

I dont think anyone was saying it's shocking that Alexa is a fan of ac/dc because she's a girl or anything like that. But coachella is filled with posers who go along with what everyone thinks is cool.
yeah that's what i meant. the way alexa reacted and said "that is NOT okay!" annoyed me. maybe she was joking/exaggerating but idk. i've heard of ac/dc but i wouldn't expect everyone to know who they are. i've visited my family in canada and they had never heard of justin bieber. so i don't get why she was soo shocked that oil didn't know who they were. idk maybe i just dont like alexa so im being picky and finding things. i apologize for saying the thing about her wanting to be one of the guys in the last thread :(

MotherRussia
Informer
Informer

Post by MotherRussia »

I don't think you should have to apologise for saying that she's trying to act like one of the guys if that's how you think she acts. I think A LOT of girls are like that - it almost seems "uncool" to admit that you prefer female friends or to only have a couple of male friends.

I'm not a fan of Alexa but I'm also not a fan of Arden... I like Brit though.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Okay let's get back to just Joe :tu:

I really want Joe to vlog for a month straight like Zoe did one of the summer months last year.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

I dunno, I feel like he would be better in small doses. Well medium doses. I like that he only vlogs when something interesting is happening.

Hopefully this summer he'll travel somewhere that isn't LA and he'll actually explore new places and whatnot.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

He already vlogs pretty frequently, doesn't he? I think he's fine doing what he already does. But I wonder what he'll have for this summer.

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think it's key that he only vlogs when he's doing something fun. We don't need another Alfie or Marcus boring us to death.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Jasmine S wrote:Hopefully this summer he'll travel somewhere that isn't LA and he'll actually explore new places and whatnot.
Oil said he's going back to LA next month, I hope Joe isn't too, I feel like there's been enough LA the past few months :roll:

ni4mh383
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ni4mh383 »

joe is probably the ONLY youtuber i can honestly say i genuinely like. In all seriousness I cant even put my finger on what it is about him, but his personality (from what he shows) is just ideal. He knows when to stop doing things without them becoming annoying if that makes sense, and he's just really level headed. I love how he tends to prefer Oli/Joe Weller's company etc rather than the usual Gleam Team group... he is definitely different to them and he can act upon it instead of trying to fit in with them.
He also shows that he can have fun/drink/party and just do what normal 23 year old lads do, unlike Alfie and zoe who just seem to be sat in their mansion with Nala all day long ... (I do like Zoe though to be honest) :rofl:
also idk if its just me being weirdly nosy but i REALLYYY wanna know who/if joe got together with any girls at Coachella .... obviously i'm expecting him to but I wanna know who they are hahaha :rofl: ;)

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Sometimes I wonder how much more "bullying" from Joe can Oli take; I guess that's how he shows affection ;) I'm guessing Oli edited Joe's twitter :D
Credit:amazingfiru

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think Oli secretly loves it, he adores Joe so any attention is good attention right? ;)

I know it's so stupid but the "Give me that foot!" Thing they do makes me laugh every damn time.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

I dunno I kind of get the vibe that he has just had to accept the role of the 'fool', the way he responds to it makes me think of someone not wanting to overreact but secretly it chipping away at him a bit. But because he is so amiable the cycle continues. Lots of friendship groups operate in this way, with a 'scapegoat'. Though that's not to say they don't genuinely care for each other too.

DutchLurker
Talker
Talker

Post by DutchLurker »

Does Oli have other friends, Beside Joe and Caspar?
English is not my native language, sorry!

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

I can't watch too many of Joe's videos at once otherwise I start to really fancy him haha

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

han_han wrote:I can't watch too many of Joe's videos at once otherwise I start to really fancy him haha
I used to feel that way too but recently he's been doing some things that are just a little immature and then that feeling goes away.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

I wonder what Joe has in store for us today. And also when he's gonna upload his vlogs...

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

i really wish he would've done something other than that marshmallow in the mouth thing. it's funny the first couple of times and i laughed a bit, but since he didn't upload last week, i expected something spectacular :roll:

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Yeah that video was :zz:

Return to “Thatcher Joe”