nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pointless "Not a Tory" Alfie - 21 Deyes of living on £1

Post by nixworld68 »

It'll do!
I was watching some of the commentary videos posted about the £1 thing, and the more I watch those clips of his vlog, the more I am staggered at his idiocy.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

So he’s definitely trying to copy Shane with whatever his new series is - “ghost video” and luxury travel (the bus with the guys today). The funny thing is he’s so disengaged in groups and the second he doesn’t think he’s being filmed he just mooes in his phone. Him having a camera man now I think will make it more obvious how fake he’s been all these years to his audience.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

LOL! Pretty much sums Alf up, that title.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Antacids1
Talker
Talker

Post by Antacids1 »

I used to not mind Morgan back then when he was just his friend and rarely appeared in his videos but now that he's been working with Alfie and appearing more in the vlogs I can't help but to get annoyed. He's such an eyesore.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Sarahb88 wrote:So he’s definitely trying to copy Shane with whatever his new series is - “ghost video” and luxury travel (the bus with the guys today). The funny thing is he’s so disengaged in groups and the second he doesn’t think he’s being filmed he just mooes in his phone. Him having a camera man now I think will make it more obvious how fake he’s been all these years to his audience.
Agreed to all of that. Could he be ANY more obvious that he is trying to copy Shane Dawson a) with a cameraman, and b) this "series"??

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

Sarahb88 wrote:So he’s definitely trying to copy Shane with whatever his new series is - “ghost video” and luxury travel (the bus with the guys today). The funny thing is he’s so disengaged in groups and the second he doesn’t think he’s being filmed he just mooes in his phone. Him having a camera man now I think will make it more obvious how fake he’s been all these years to his audience.
for anyone interested, check out Life of Tom's latest vlog, 'Exploring the UK's Most Haunted Prison' has we can get a good idea of what his series is gonna be like....they're all shit bags apart from Tom :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Thing is, Shane isn't only a success because of his documentary-style videos. That's only part of it. Shane is a giving person who is humble and genuinely goes out of his way to help people and give back. A video from Alfie in the same trend is just going to be them showing what selfish, consumerist and obnoxious idiots they are. He's not going to be able to pull off what Shane does because he doesn't have the same kind of charisma that Shane's group have. And the cameraman is just too much and makes it way too obvious that he's ripping off Shane. But then I guess imitation is the greatest form of flattery. :?

His lack of creativity is astounding & he's just following trends to ride the YouTube wave for as long as possible. (Even though his Social Blade stats are appalling.)

Post by Guest »

I'm wondering when his fans outgrow him....

MeridaKeyn
Learner
Learner

Post by MeridaKeyn »

I cant believe that he's dim enough to think that adding a camera man will suddenly make the vlogs entertaining.

They are boring because alfie is boring

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

He tweeted

"Today is #9YearsOfPointlessBlog! It’s so crazy to think I’ve spent a third of my life making YouTube videos!! Thank you so much for all the love and support over the years x"

So I guess he's actually 27?

triptocaine
Debater
Debater

Post by triptocaine »

following :tu:
Sorry for my bad english

Blubs
Debater
Debater

Post by Blubs »

SoboredGGsux wrote:He tweeted

"Today is #9YearsOfPointlessBlog! It’s so crazy to think I’ve spent a third of my life making YouTube videos!! Thank you so much for all the love and support over the years x"

So I guess he's actually 27?
Haha. What a numpty. The replies on that tweet are strange - some people calling him out for the math, some people saying but he doesn't upload main videos but the rest.. all saying how proud they are of him? No wonder his ego is huge. What are they proud of exactly? He rips off other peoples ideas, has no follow through, has been barely working for all those years.

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

Dear GOD I'm actually pissed right now. The most blatant rip off of Shane Dawson but he's so fucking bad at it.

I fucking hate this fucking douchebag

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

He's gone full on Shane Dawson. Haunted prisons? Multi parter? And he's not even as good.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

The scariest thing about the video? There were a bunch of comments saying he copied Shane and now they are all mysteriously gone.

FrillyLilly
Talker
Talker

Post by FrillyLilly »

Does Alfie actually believe he's created documentary-style content with this haunted prison thing?

He's talking to everyone watching as if they a)know all about him b)care about the layout of his bathroom, there is no angle or theory they're trying to investigate and he spends at least 1/3 of the video discussing the AirBnb. There's no special negotiations or exclusive access - you literally just book the tour online.

Is this the exciting new project he's been banging on about? It's essentially a vlog with a different soundtrack. And YT is completely over saturated with haunting videos.

I'd feel embarrassed for him if he was a half decent person.

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

Lol. That part 1 video was a joke

If y'all don't wanna waste 35 mins of your life. I've recaped it here

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

sid
Talker
Talker

Post by sid »

Did they not think about bringing external microphones or clip-on mics? I couldn't hear what was being said in today's ghost documentary. Huge fail. Will the other 2 parts be like this too?

Also the new camcorder Sony lent them - I'd say Alfie's normal handheld G7X vlog camera seems to give a better picture in daylight

About halfway through the vlog and it's probably the most boring video he's ever done. Maybe he watched a Louis Theroux documentary and thinks he can just turn on a camera and be as good ... lol

He needs a better editor. This 46 minute video could have been condensed down down to 5 mins. This is not good content.

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bizarremoments »

he has the personality of a paperclip in that video.
why did he think this is a good idea?

if you rip off an idea. add your own twist and make it your own.

this has turned into one of these memes
what you order: shane dawson haunted videos
what you get: alfie deyes haunted videos

yolandahuffins
Talker
Talker

Post by yolandahuffins »

“Hey guys we’re going to a haunted prison tonight but the closest Airbnb is super creepy so I didn’t book it!”

Return to “Pointless Blog”