"The Savage Deyes Of A Commitment-Phobe - Part 20

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: "The Savage Deyes Of A Commitment-Phobe - Part 20

Post by BONTBFW »

Lol Alfie would find no problem in fancying other people. The amount of women he thirstily follows on instagram says it all. It’s not even like they’re huge Instagram models either, they’re the most obscure girls. Zoe doesn’t do that with random guys.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Re:

Post by thehippiechick »

xoxooo wrote:Soo, iNabber just posted something about Alfie

[video][/video]
This guy is so right on the money and I've watched a few more of his videos as well.

* Alfie did not create a damn thing with his Pointless Book. He ripped off Wreck This Journal completely. And to hear him go on as if he came up with the idea all on his own ... so SAVAGE. :FU:

* The fact that he'd rip off the design (font and all) and concept of that beanie just proves he's not above ripping others off and taking credit for it.

* His personality sucks.

* He's disingenuous .

* I agree with iNabber in that no You Tuber LOVES their subscribers. Appreciate, yes. Thankful, yes. But they don't f'ing love you. Any of them that say they do are full of it.

He's losing subs by the boatload on a daily basis. I think people are starting to wake up to his bullshit.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Re:

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

I stopped watching ages ago #fake

the_nomad
Informer
Informer

Re:

Post by the_nomad »

I have a feeling a majority of his viewers only tune in for Zoe rather than for Alfie himself. His videos consistently have the most views when Zoe is in a screencap or is included in his vlog.

I wasn't surprised by his answers in his relationship Q+A video. I don't know why Alfie thinks he's this hot-shot who could possibly end up dating Taylor Swift or Emma Watson if he wasn't with Zoe (that in itself is just hilarious) or be successful in the States with his incredible work ethic... The only reason he is still somewhat relevant is due to Zoe. Comparing his answers and her answers were jarring. You wouldn't even know they were a couple based on how they were acting and how shallow their answers were.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by nixworld68 »

Apologies if this has been posted before, it came up in my recommendations earlier.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Last year especially near the end like from October-ish he kept going on and ooooon about having all these meetings
And even hiring new people because his main channel was gonna make a comeback and he was busy on this big white board planning out ideas of what kind of videos etc. and 2018 was gonna be THE year.......
We’re almost in august now... where are all these main channel videos

And those sims videos that he pre-recorded?

And he also prooooomised that after everything “went wrong, blabla excuses”
That the podcast would definitely come out in the first week of July.... again it’s almost august......

We’re 8 months in to the new year basically and he hasn’t done shit so far
But do yourself a favor and work hard today right?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Re:

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

Alfie works soooo hard though!!!
this year alone he made a short appearance at a gin bar @ a food festival, flew to france just for an instagram pic, revealed his political affiliations and stole someone else's tumblr art/design and released it as his official merch.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by Sarahb88 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Projects pending...
even though we ALL KNOW he’s doing them “today” a list of things that might not be ready to go today, tomorrow, this year :?

-main channel videos

-zalfie sims

-the “design a snail” charity project? (What happened that?) Or any charity work he’s said AtoZ is working on.

- the Easter video he talked up and promised his “fans” for two years in a row now

- designing game apps with AtoZ

- new merch every month. It’s happed one time. And other creators from the creator store have been dropped

-the podcast, which has been recorded, then filmed, then refilmed.

Anything I missed.
- twitch streams (probably abandoned since he isn’t a partner, possibly not even an affiliate, so he has delayed payments if there are any - donations are straight through PayPal)

- the other gaming videos recorded in January

- doll vlog with Zoe

- more vlogs (he said he would set aside afternoons for vlogging and book meetings/work for mornings, in response to complaints over lack of “content”, yet he still claims to vlog “every single day”)

- vlogging from that old camera of his he promised would be his “next” vlog over a month ago

- board game with AtoZ (he talked about apps and a game that sounded like a board game and not digital)

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Projects pending...
even though we ALL KNOW he’s doing them “today” a list of things that might not be ready to go today, tomorrow, this year :?

-main channel videos

-zalfie sims

-the “design a snail” charity project? (What happened that?) Or any charity work he’s said AtoZ is working on.

- the Easter video he talked up and promised his “fans” for two years in a row now

- designing game apps with AtoZ

- new merch every month. It’s happed one time. And other creators from the creator store have been dropped

-the podcast, which has been recorded, then filmed, then refilmed.

Anything I missed.
Omg yes the snail! I forgot about that one.. I guess so did he
Didn’t he have a whole team working on it ?because he said he wanted to do something with the snail that no one else has done before and it was going to be savage and sick blabla (the usual boasting)

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
- doll vlog with Zoe
Lmao and weren’t those dolls like £350 each?

Oh well right?! ...... baffling

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re:

Post by LadyBugB »

Yikes, I'm a bit late but that video he did with Zoe was very telling, perhaps they should keep that stuff private because did it ever open up where each person is in the relationship. Alfie sounds like he may be asexual, and that he is only with Zoe because of optics -- he may love her but not as a man loves a woman. Zoe does love him, he is literally her whole world, that she doesn't see a life for herself outside of her hometown without Alfie is just sad.

If that is the groundwork for their relationship they may need to start thinking of parting ways, the sooner the better. Let each other find that person who better suits them.

Kam162
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re:

Post by Kam162 »

- becoming a pilot

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re:

Post by horatio »

cuzisayso wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
- doll vlog with Zoe
Lmao and weren’t those dolls like £350 each?

Oh well right?! ...... baffling

Oh I had forgotten about that. So much hype for a while too...not to forget the initial first doll he also bought for some reason of another.
He seems to only be vlogging abut once a week too. Laziness reaching new levels...

Or maybe I’m assuming unfairly and he’s knuckling down to get all these things done? Clocking in long hours at the office ? Alfie the businessman? Hiring, firing and perspiring? He might even be learning how to actually use all his expensive equipment?

Na. Don’t think so.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by HearMeRoar »

Whatever happened to that intern he hired for design who sent in that really creative thing (Cannot for the life of me remember what it was haha)

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re:

Post by Wombat »

I found that relationship Q&A equal parts hilarious and sad. Zoe's answers were exactly what we already knew, but wow, Alfie watched all that back when editing and thought "relationship goals!" and posted it.

The fact that he talks about this whole scenario he'd be doing if they weren't together came across very much as him having thought through this plan a lot, and holding some bitterness there. Funny thing is, I've said it before - Alfie likes to project that he's got the heart of a traveler, and is being held back, but nothing about him indicates that that's anything more than his fantasy. He has the money, being in the UK he has relatively easy access to Europe, Northern Africa, America, and yet he barely travels. He may want to be the sort of person who would have gone to London, moved to the US and been an adventurer, but I think at heart he's an immature kid who would never risk losing his comfort. I suspect he likes to blame Zoe for him not living he life he fantasises about, because it's easier than admitting to himself that he's the one choosing not to be adventurous, and looking at what he actually wants.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by HearMeRoar »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:Whatever happened to that intern he hired for design who sent in that really creative thing (Cannot for the life of me remember what it was haha)
Oh yeah!! She sent in a big old application complete with a dancing monkey (not Sean this time) and wasn’t he going to fly her over to come intern with the company or at least arrange a position.. I’m sure she had to pay for her own ticket.
You think she’s still waiting in Brighton train station for him to come pick her up?!
She could have been in charge of filling the tango ice blast machine.

So he’s learning how to fly a plane, forgot that one!!
And also how to play piano.

So much stuff to do “today” and the sad this is, we’ve probably forgotten a huge number of things by now :rofl:
:rofl:

She's waiting for Alfie to pick her up in that private jet he plans to buy and fly :p

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by nixworld68 »

What's this "part 1", "part 2" nonsense? Could he be MORE obvious about copying what Shane Dawson has been doing?!

Antacids1
Talker
Talker

Re:

Post by Antacids1 »

Where is the new thread?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re:

Post by rai1234 »

So, what happened to his podcast? It's almost August.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Re:

Post by Hem848484 »

SuggthePug wrote:Does anyone have a name suggestion for a new thread?
I’ve got nothin. He’s so damn boring he can’t even inspire me to hate him.

Return to “Pointless Blog”