#subcountgoals :rofl: :rofl:

Whitesand
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re:

Post by Whitesand »

I posted this video on Zoe’s thread, but iNabber goes in on Alfie at the 12:47 mark

[video][/video]

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: "The Savage Deyes Of A Commitment-Phobe - Part 20

Post by BONTBFW »

Youtubers who make a living out of videos about much bigger YouTubers declining are strange.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re:

Post by LadyBugB »

His teeth are a mess and they will need work if he wants them straightened out. He likes to be disobedient thinking it's funny not to wear his braces but now the results are really showing. His bite is horrible, his bottom teeth have really sunk in while his top teeth are on the verge of doing their own thing.

Stark difference between him and Niomi who started their journey for better teeth together. If he plans on fixing them he will need to start from the beginning, he'll probably need to wear the track braces or a wire in his mouth so that the bottom row straightens out.

Proserpine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re:

Post by Proserpine »

Question from a few pages back, has it ever been confirmed that Alfie is liking hot insta-model posts? Or is it just a running gag assuming that's how he gets his, uh, nightly thrills?

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by nixworld68 »

Came across this video when watching that other one- she is pretty funny and scathing on Alfie.

[video][/video]

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by megx »

saw this on twitter ImageImage

Last edited by megx on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Re:

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

i dont even watch his videos anymore, they suck soooooo bad! he's the most uninteresting person on the planet. recent just asked on twitter for a question he's never Answered. there is literally nothing to be curious to know. his life is straight forward and depressive.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: "The Savage Deyes Of A Commitment-Phobe - Part 20

Post by BONTBFW »

megx wrote:saw this on twitter ImageImage

Idk maybe I’m too emotional but I’m starting to feel bad for them in a way lmao

Luk20
Debater
Debater

Re:

Post by Luk20 »

In his latest vlog (Clothes Shopping for my Dad) Alfie says in his Q&A that, "YouTube [for him] has never been about the money". :rofl:

I can't think of a more blatant lie he's ever told considering he is pretty much the poster boy of 'doing it for the money'. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Since when has his channel ever been driven by passion and not ad revenue?? He has literally chased money since the partner program began, and did every simple challenge or DIY clickbait he possibly could. Not to mention the cheap merch knock-offs and brand deals he pushes.

I don't blame anyone for making a career out of YouTube if they can, but Alfie's content has never been about quality, passion, or being selfless. He's anti-creative, a total follower, and 100% about easy money and personal shopping sprees. He's a bigger joke than I thought if he actually believes that about himself.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re:

Post by rai1234 »

Luk20 wrote:In his latest vlog (Clothes Shopping for my Dad) Alfie says in his Q&A that, "YouTube [for him] has never been about the money". :rofl:

I can't think of a more blatant lie he's ever told considering he is pretty much the poster boy of 'doing it for the money'. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Since when has his channel ever been driven by passion and not ad revenue?? He has literally chased money since the partner program began, and did every simple challenge or DIY clickbait he possibly could. Not to mention the cheap merch knock-offs and brand deals he pushes.

I don't blame anyone for making a career out of YouTube if they can, but Alfie's content has never been about quality, passion, or being selfless. He's anti-creative, a total follower, and 100% about easy money and personal shopping sprees. He's a bigger joke than I thought if he actually believes that about himself.
What a load of bullshit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: In every interview, he always talks about how he was working, and the second he was making more money from his shitty YT videos than his job, he quit his job. It's ALWAYS been about the money, now more than ever.

amity
Talker
Talker

Re:

Post by amity »

rai1234 wrote:
Luk20 wrote:In his latest vlog (Clothes Shopping for my Dad) Alfie says in his Q&A that, "YouTube [for him] has never been about the money". :rofl:

What a load of bullshit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: In every interview, he always talks about how he was working, and the second he was making more money from his shitty YT videos than his job, he quit his job. It's ALWAYS been about the money, now more than ever.
I don't even mind the idea that people make money off of youtube. Go them if they found a job they can profit from and that they enjoy. What I despise is when they aren't upfront about it. I much prefer youtubers who admit that they make a living off of youtube and that they are extremely lucky to have made it into the industry. I trust their brand recommendations much more than some guy who makes millions saying he 'doesn't do it for the money'.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Re:

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Proserpine wrote:Question from a few pages back, has it ever been confirmed that Alfie is liking hot insta-model posts? Or is it just a running gag assuming that's how he gets his, uh, nightly thrills?
I can't be bothered to see whose pictures Alfie has been liking on Instagram, won't be hard to see though. The joke he's into them came about when he had a challenge to buy Zoe an outfit of what he'd like to see her in, and he pretty much dressed her up like Marcus' girlfriend in her instagram pics. Baggy hoodie with bare legs, calvin kelvin underwear peeking up over low slung jeans. It was a little insight in to how much he hates his girlfriend's style and what kind of girls he's been checking out.

Luk20 wrote: After months and months of (supposedly) working out there have been no noticeable results - if anything, I'd guess he's put on a bit of weight from all of the over-eating and junk food.
Maybe Alfie watched Marcus or Jim and heard them saying about eating extra protein or whatever, and Alfie getting a bit confused and thinking he needs to double up all meals. Or he's just used it as an excuse to overindulge and fill his greedy tum. I can't believe his personal trainer would just take the money and pretend Alfie is getting in shape, he must ask Alfie what he eats and help him try and set some goals. He must tell him about nutrition and what overeating does to the body. I can't decide if such a lazy, greedy basic client would be embarrasing or a convenient cash cow for a personal trainer.

MeridaKeyn
Learner
Learner

Re:

Post by MeridaKeyn »

I'm late to the girlfriend decides day vlog but it reminded me just how much I hate when holly vlogs, her breathing is loud and abnormal every time its grating, I actually feel bad for how unfit she is, it will take years off her life.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re:

Post by Kit168 »

MeridaKeyn wrote:I'm late to the girlfriend decides day vlog but it reminded me just how much I hate when holly vlogs, her breathing is loud and abnormal every time its grating, I actually feel bad for how unfit she is, it will take years off her life.
I know her heavy breathing was disgusting to listen to :? she just looks so gross. Whenever I see those ‘Are you gonna bingo’ ads by The Sun with that fat girl at the bus stop it reminds me of her :rofl:

Also does anyone else think Alfie is fucking Morgan, firstly they spend the night together in a tent, then a day out and now a romantic mini break in Paris. :rofl: Also Zoe played a song on instastory for Alf with lyrics saying never leave me with her looking pissed off :rofl: I can’t wait for him to eventually come out and leave her :rofl: I just wonder if he’ll ever have the guts to come out though. I think Zoe must have been pretty pissed off that they were in Paris together, I mean it just doesn’t look right

MeridaKeyn
Learner
Learner

Re:

Post by MeridaKeyn »

Kit168 wrote:
MeridaKeyn wrote:I'm late to the girlfriend decides day vlog but it reminded me just how much I hate when holly vlogs, her breathing is loud and abnormal every time its grating, I actually feel bad for how unfit she is, it will take years off her life.
I know her heavy breathing was disgusting to listen to :? she just looks so gross. Whenever I see those ‘Are you gonna bingo’ ads by The Sun with that fat girl at the bus stop it reminds me of her :rofl:

Also does anyone else think Alfie is fucking Morgan, firstly they spend the night together in a tent, then a day out and now a romantic mini break in Paris. :rofl: Also Zoe played a song on instastory for Alf with lyrics saying never leave me with her looking pissed off :rofl: I can’t wait for him to eventually come out and leave her :rofl: I just wonder if he’ll ever have the guts to come out though. I think Zoe must have been pretty pissed off that they were in Paris together, I mean it just doesn’t look right
Haha he's so unsexual I can't imagine him sleeping with anyone, although it the would explain why he's so obsessed with his freinds bodies :rofl:

I am excited for their inevitable breakup, the fallout might actually make them interesting again.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by nixworld68 »

OK, this is petty/ minor, but it really annoyed me when he said on IG: "Tell me the best place to go in Paris!" Like, it's Paris. PARIS. It's not a tiny town with two restaurant's to choose between. It's not Brighton. I've been there multiple times and I've probably experienced 0.5% of it. He's such a ridiculous poser.

WhoWillGetNala2019
Talker
Talker

Re:

Post by WhoWillGetNala2019 »

Alfy’s book in the background is hilarious! ‘Brutal Simplicity of Thought.’ (?) :rofl:
.some people just need a high-five.
.in the face.
.with a chair.

joffy
Informer
Informer

Re:

Post by joffy »

WOW! He's losing subs like crazy...

BambiEyes