Sean is like the unsuccessful class clown

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ringworm for Deyes - Part 19

Post by kmare91 »

Everything about him gets more and more obnoxious. Completely unbearable.

His "security" waiting on him like everyone else said.

The Wisconsin couple fangirling... you've gotta be kidding. That guy looked like a right idiot as well, like he worships Alfie. And I love how Alfie finds out they've come from America and goes " wow, you're crazy".. no need to thank them for being a fan of your ridiculous, ungrateful, airheaded ass...

"I've got some mac and cheese with some meat on top"- is that even a thing? Gross... leave the mac unadulterated.

Does this buffoon actually think Manchester is close to Wiltshire that you can describe it as "almost, but not quite"? Did he do it as some sort of twisted way to downplay the distance to the driver? If so, it made no sense. I think he just makes stuff up as he goes along.
Screenshot 2018-05-08 at 5.10.37 PM.png

Horrible from go to woe this one (all of them really) but he's really put on display how much of an idiot he is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

cuzisayso wrote:Alfie's mom is behind the gin bar making people drinks....
I don't know why the deyes family always have to be included in to every little thing..
ofcourse they might be proud of their son,
and ofcourse they might wanna check out the gin bar.
But this is a business deal, between his company and another company.. this isn't a vlog in his own backyard
You are standing there as a business!
But now it's all like "oh look at my mom making drinks for "the fans" SAVAGE"
It looks so unprofessional to me.
Amanda has no business being behind that bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personally I think it was worse that Alfie and the gang were all drinking there and then getting behind the bar. The worst being their office manager Holly. Holly got super drunk and then showed up hungover the next day - even worse since she also wore the Daffy’s hat at times. If your going to call this being at work, then behave like it. You don’t drink on the job, and certainly not to that level at a daytime food festival.

It’s supposed to be a business not a place you get to play pretend and create a hazard by being idiots and getting in the way of people just trying to make a living. If it was my business, Holly would be gone seeing as this is the company’s first real thing they’ve done and she couldn’t restrain herself (even if Alfie was encouraging her, she’s still the manager and health and safety officer so she should know better).

Luk20
Debater
Debater

Post by Luk20 »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

For someone who considers himself a savvy businessman, I'm always amazed how ill-qualified Alfie is for the things he's supposedly passionate about. From gin to camera equipment to clothing - Alfie's expertise pretty much boils down to: I SAW SOMEONE ELSE DO THIS / BUY THIS / SHOW INTEREST IN THIS SO NOW I'M DOING IT TO. There's never any originality, insight, or fresh perspective - he's YouTube's biggest FOLLOWER.

dumblydore
Debater
Debater

Post by dumblydore »

Luk20 wrote::roll: :roll: :roll:

For someone who considers himself a savvy businessman, I'm always amazed how ill-qualified Alfie is for the things he's supposedly passionate about. From gin to camera equipment to clothing - Alfie's expertise pretty much boils down to: I SAW SOMEONE ELSE DO THIS / BUY THIS / SHOW INTEREST IN THIS SO NOW I'M DOING IT TO. There's never any originality, insight, or fresh perspective - he's YouTube's biggest FOLLOWER.
he is the epitome of his own LBW club :tu:

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

SuggthePug wrote:
AmenAmen91 wrote:
winter_ wrote:Wtf why did he have to get an Uber? Why not a train?

Edit: Just saw him say he didn't because they were all delayed.. if he knew this 80th birthday party was happening for a while why didn't he plan ahead? Wow he is truly completely incapable
They have THREE CARS.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I mean.. They actually have four cars. The mini, the Nissan, the Range Rover and Alfie's Audi.
True.. I assumed he didn't drive because he had been drinking at the gin bar (was it even the same day? I didn't pay that much attention) but ugh he's just so irritating. And with the cost of the Uber just shows how little money actually means to him..

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

what is AtoZ creative supposed to be anyway ? just seems like half baked promotions, and reshuffling of alfie's merch companies.
Is it supposed to be like a talent agency (where's the talent)

Sriracha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sriracha »

So he drove the figaro to the gin bar and had an Uber to Wilshire? What happened to the figaro then did he just leave it parked there?

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

Sriracha wrote:So he drove the figaro to the gin bar and had an Uber to Wilshire? What happened to the figaro then did he just leave it parked there?
Yeah, he probably just forgot about it.

There's an idea for a new vlog.
"ZALFIE MOBILE STOLEN!?!?!?!"
"SECURITY SEARCHES FOR SAVAGE CRIMINAL"
"Oiii SICK FBI INVESTIGATION"
"DUUUDE WHERE'S YA BOYS CAR???"

Turns out he just got pissed, forgot about the car and fucked off to Wiltshire. Just buy another one, why not?
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

lmao at him squeezing in the uber ride so he could claim it as a business expense, kid's so predictable :roll:

xPenchu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xPenchu »

Holy shit is this guy really stroking and letting cows lick him??? He has bloody ringworm for christ sake. It's one of the most common infectious diseases for cows. He's on a whole next level of stupidity I swear to god.

I'm also weirded out by how much they love the little cows but will probably eat one later in the video. Not trying to push my own morals but it does just feel a bit weird to watch.

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

Why can't he wear things that fit properly? His sunglasses are always too small for his head and his tops way too big.
This top was hanging over his hands, looks ridiculous.

shite+++
Debater
Debater

Post by shite+++ »

I'm going to assume the scene changed so abruptly after he ran 5 metres with the cows because he was out of breath. He's so unhealthy its pathetic and he's supposed to be playing in the sidemen football match in less than a month.

Love that in his vlogs he pretends to be this ultra busy, up early in the gym, up late all the time editing guy when in Zoe's he's still in bed while she's up and dressed and he's napping on the couch in the evening.

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

Getting close to new threat time. Name suggestions?

Savage drink driving for Deyes

Meh2016
Talker
Talker

Post by Meh2016 »

I thought it seemed really telling that when they got back home Alfie was saying to Zoe isnt it amazing that we can hear so many different birds here. It felt like he was saying see this countryside in Brighton or wherever they live is just as good as Wiltshire and Zoe was like you can hear them at mums house too. Alfie obviously doesn't want his cash cow moving back to Wiltshire where she is happier as he would never want to leave his family.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Just watched the "near Manchester" bit, and in fairness it was the driver who mentioned Manchester and Alfie said: "Near Manchester, yeah." Which is as moronic. I am literally 10 minutes away from where Zoe and Joe grew up and the idea that I am "near Manchester" is hilarious. The north of France is the same distance away :rofl:

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

SoboredGGsux wrote:Getting close to new threat time. Name suggestions?

Dinners for Deyes

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

VLOG: COUPLES FESTIVAL DAY OUT

- Alfie: "Look at Zoes outfit. It's a cool one today" -- Because she looks like a bootleg Taylor Swift/ the girls you like on Instagram

- Of course Zoe went straight to the sweet treats

- Yes Alfie. Go to someone's cheese stall and complain how the cheese stinks.

- Imagine working at Daffys. Probably getting minimum wage and this twat turns up and makes 1 drink and acts like hes amazing.

- He made drinks for 30 mins and then Left. He's so lazy

-" I'm getting mac n cheese" -- I get you're at a foodfest. But he's always banging on about getting fit and eats mac n cheese for 3 days in a row

- Don't get why his mum or Holly were behind the bar

- Zoe "I'm really proud of you Alfie. And Holly. Everyone has worked so hard" -- everyone but Alfie who did 30 mins and Holly who got drunk

-Alfie "These 3 days have gone so quick" -- Because you were hardly there!!

-Alfie "I understand the vast majority of you couldn't make it down to the gin bar in Brighton" -- no it's because they're under age. But I guess Alfie still believes his viewers are over 18.

- GOD HES A USER!! -- Tomorrow vlog snippet: All about marriage, kids and engagements. Hes really MILKING this relationship. Zoe is so dumb not realising this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

"Gamophobia For Deyes"
"The Savage Deyes Of A Commitment-Phobe"
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

joffy wrote:

Dinners for Deyes
Dinners for Deyes - Dude Where’s My Lifejacket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Pointless Blog”