Ringworm for Deyes - Part 19

Re: Ringworm for Deyes - Part 19

Post by Guest »

The guy at the begining of the video clearly didn't want to be on camera..... But of course froggy had to film him all along...

joffy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by joffy »

Blubs wrote:"I met up with my friend Tom, who is like, a woodland expert"

Pretty sure Tom works for National Trust, since that's what his top says - "Sheffield Park and Gardens" to be specific. Pretty sure that means you asked for help, and he isn't your friend, Alfie.

Why does he not introduce people normally??
OHHHH!!!! Woodland friend!!

[youtube][/youtube]

shite+++
Debater
Debater

Post by shite+++ »

This vlog was one of his funniest in a while.
'Texting my security' honestly who the fuck does he think he is
'Zoe and Nala are not here I can't say why' Zoe's at her granddads 80th birthday even if there is another reason he could have just said that instead of making everything out to be some exciting secret.
'My woodland, my woodland, my mate tom the woodland expert, my woodland', he's a right clown.
Found it pretty ironic him laughing at Holly with her comment about the gin bar idea becoming a reality like Mr Alfie 400 ideas no production Deyes needs to check himself.

tilda
Debater
Debater

Post by tilda »

1-that Gin bar looks the most basic ever. A first year student in design school would have done a better job.
2-his plan is to trick brands using his pb club fan girls who want a bandwrist to pretend that the gin bar is popular.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Really crib
shite+++ wrote: Found it pretty ironic him laughing at Holly with her comment about the gin bar idea becoming a reality like Mr Alfie 400 ideas no production Deyes needs to check himself.
She looked really peed off with him laughing at her. He's so belittling all the time. It's like Zoe laughs at him and puts him down, so he has to try and do it to someone else to get his dignity back.

Also annoying in the woodland when his mum says they should spend a day sorting out the overgrown bracken and Alfie is like, no, in a really distasteful tone. He's obviously thinking of just paying people to sort it out, god forbid he'd get some exercise and do some labouring himself. When it's all cleared he'll be marching around there crowing about how sick it all looks when he'll have put zero effort in to it. He's literally being given jobs by a forest expert, and he's not making a list or listening properly, he's like - let's show him the river, that's so sick, blah blah, sick savage. So embarrassing. Who even talks like that?

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

Obviously Alfie is well known for his completely ridiculous purchases, but this woodland is a major step up from the countless paddling pools, cameras and bikes. He clearly has no interest whatsoever in any of the work that goes into maintaining it, so it's going to become overgrown and unusable pretty soon. I'm beginning to think that PB stands for PointlessBuys.
i talk too much, sry

SilverBirch
Talker
Talker

Post by SilverBirch »

Had he even viewed the woodland before buying? Everything he say seemed like a surprise to him. :roll:

aprlrose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aprlrose »

SilverBirch wrote:wed the woodland before buying? Everything he say seemed like a surprise to him.
Alfie has no real interest in the woodland apart from its tax benefits imo. If you have made a capital gain from business assets (eg sale of a business) and ‘reinvest’ that money in buying woodland you can defer indefinitely paying the Capital Gains Tax. It’s called rollover relief. If you keep the woodland until you die, only inheritance tax is paid and that Capital Gains Tax liability disappears.

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

Does ya boy still have ringworm? Is his woodland still forgotten? Is his house nextdoor abandoned? Is he getting Nala in 2019?

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Alfie is so hairy. Like bigfoot levels hairy. The kind of guy who has a hairy back hairy.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

blerghhhhhh wrote:Does ya boy still have ringworm? Is his woodland still forgotten? Is his house nextdoor abandoned? Is he getting Nala in 2019?
Find out in the next episode of PointlessTwat

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Alfie's mom is behind the gin bar making people drinks....
I don't know why the deyes family always have to be included in to every little thing..
ofcourse they might be proud of their son,
and ofcourse they might wanna check out the gin bar.
But this is a business deal, between his company and another company.. this isn't a vlog in his own backyard
You are standing there as a business!
But now it's all like "oh look at my mom making drinks for "the fans" SAVAGE"
It looks so unprofessional to me.
Amanda has no business being behind that bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

Is it tragic that he had to get his mum to come and help out. He or they couldn't even organise a representative from AtoZ creatives you know his actual "company" to help like Holly, or another employee.
Just like Hello world again false advertising

tilda
Debater
Debater

Post by tilda »

I wonder if Alfail will propose to Zoe because Pewdiepie did it. Or the expensive necklace he bought her in NYC stands for an engagement ring...?

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

VLOG: MY NEW GIN BAR!

- It's not your bar. It's Daffys bar.

- Alfie driving Zoes car more than Zoes car. I wonder who brought the jump leads to start it up.

- Lol at the car not having the latest aux cable. Sad Alfie.

- " Got my security waiting" -- calm down

- Lol at Alfie spotting that Wedding. Zoe is salivating somewhere. "Gorgeous. Marry me"

- Alfie really believes that couple came from Wisconsin JUST for him. Idiot

- If I worked at Daffys I'd be annoyed at Holly/Alfie/His mum just popping up to fuck around the gin bar. A work establishment.

- Sean needs to NEVER dance again.

- I get him not wanting to get a delayed train to Zoes mum. But he could drive. He acts like he still can't drive

-Alfie to the cab driver "Its a long journey. You sure. You sure you can drive there" -- you can tell the uber driver was like just get in the f'ing car

JessicaNina
Learner
Learner

Post by JessicaNina »

AmenAmen91 wrote:VLOG: MY NEW GIN BAR!
you're quick....

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

This dick thinks Wiltshire is near Manchester....yeah, just an extra 200 miles dickhead. :rofl:
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

LylaJovana wrote:This dick thinks Wiltshire is near Manchester....yeah, just an extra 200 miles dickhead. :rofl:
Also. I checked how much an Uber would be. Fml!!

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

When he was telling the driver he's going far, why didn't this dickhead straight up tell the driver where he was going instead of "far, really far, yeah close to Manchester". Wtf. The driver isn't there to play a guessing game. And if you were so worried about the driver not accepting the long drive, call the driver as soon as you request the uber you dipshit and tell him where you're planning on going. He's becoming more obnoxious everyday I didn't think it was possible. Don't even get me started about his "security guy" waiting for him. He thinks he needs a bodyguard ffs.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Wtf why did he have to get an Uber? Why not a train?

Edit: Just saw him say he didn't because they were all delayed.. if he knew this 80th birthday party was happening for a while why didn't he plan ahead? Wow he is truly completely incapable

Return to “Pointless Blog”