Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alfiestotle - The PointlessHero & Schrödingers gym part

Post by yui-0902 »

Following the Twitter tent account too.
:respekt:
*English is not my first language. Sorry if there's any grammar error.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

OMG. I am dying at that Twitter! :rofl:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

hohoho
Learner
Learner

Post by hohoho »

you guys are doing the lord's work! SO hope he mentions it

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

Omg this twitter account is amazing

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

Make one for the trampoline that just keeps saying ouch stop jumping on me

harz12
Learner
Learner

Post by harz12 »

On Alfie's instastory he asked what people are doing tonight and if they're out clubbing (which fyi Alfie your followers are mostly 12) and then reminisced about how he doesn't go clubbing anymore and that he should go again. I kind of do think it's Zoe who stops him going clubbing... he's only 24 he should be out enjoying himself and not made to feel guilty for having fun.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Alfie on instastory has made new gaming channels lol must need the dosh

Also #SavageMealScores is back
So we have pasta, 2 peas? (Lol) and kale
Seasoning looks more dead than MJ

Savage Meal Score: 4/10

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

harz12 wrote:On Alfie's instastory he asked what people are doing tonight and if they're out clubbing (which fyi Alfie your followers are mostly 12) and then reminisced about how he doesn't go clubbing anymore and that he should go again. I kind of do think it's Zoe who stops him going clubbing... he's only 24 he should be out enjoying himself and not made to feel guilty for having fun.
She guilt trips him into not going.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

mozza74 wrote:
GothMoth wrote:Alfie liked this post -
https://imgur.com/a/H1csL

Twitter acc here - https://twitter.com/alfieslawntent
Following!

Mr Savage Tentington-Deyes :respekt:
How TF did he find the account

Hi Alfie you goddamn GG lurker

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

^ She replied to one of his tweets.

harz12
Learner
Learner

Post by harz12 »

AmenAmen91 wrote:
harz12 wrote:On Alfie's instastory he asked what people are doing tonight and if they're out clubbing (which fyi Alfie your followers are mostly 12) and then reminisced about how he doesn't go clubbing anymore and that he should go again. I kind of do think it's Zoe who stops him going clubbing... he's only 24 he should be out enjoying himself and not made to feel guilty for having fun.
She guilt trips him into not going.

That almost makes me feel sorry for him but obviously if he was seriously unhappy then he could just leave and be free but no because $$$

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

He's out tonight with school friends so he managed to escape! I can't imagine Zoe doing anything other than lying on the couch watching movies she's already seen dozens of times. If Alife can look at her and their lifestyle now and agree with wanting that for the rest of his life then it's up to him. I think he should probably hang out more with school friends and balance out what he has with Zoe because when he finally realizes how much of his life was wasted on childish antics, he is not going to be happy. It will leave him bitter and have him harbour a hate for her.

tonybabony
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tonybabony »

Not to start a debate, but I'm not convinced that Zoe doesn't let him go places. When they stay home together, they literally do nothing but sit in silence with the TV on, and Zoe seems perfectly content to do that all on her own. There seems to be this thinking that Zoe is holding Alfie back, and I don't get it. The manchild constantly reminisces about his perfect childhood and drones on about how much he loves Brighton and never wants to leave. He has more than enough money to travel the world twice over, and yet the only notable trip we've ever seen him take was that Dubai trip, which was clearly an ad for the Dubai tourism board. I don't believe for a second that Alfie would be any more interesting or well traveled or charismatic if he was no longer with Zoe. He's the kind of person who gets excited about slingshots that launch merch and giant bubbles to run around the garden with. The kid is a loser, with or without Zoe.

Luk20
Debater
Debater

Post by Luk20 »

tonybabony wrote:Not to start a debate, but I'm not convinced that Zoe doesn't let him go places. When they stay home together, they literally do nothing but sit in silence with the TV on, and Zoe seems perfectly content to do that all on her own. There seems to be this thinking that Zoe is holding Alfie back, and I don't get it. The manchild constantly reminisces about his perfect childhood and drones on about how much he loves Brighton and never wants to leave. He has more than enough money to travel the world twice over, and yet the only notable trip we've ever seen him take was that Dubai trip, which was clearly an ad for the Dubai tourism board. I don't believe for a second that Alfie would be any more interesting or well traveled or charismatic if he was no longer with Zoe. He's the kind of person who gets excited about slingshots that launch merch and giant bubbles to run around the garden with. The kid is a loser, with or without Zoe.
^ I fully agree with you.

I'm not saying there aren't moments when Zoe guilt trips him, but Alfie also doesn't like being outside of his comfort zone anymore than Zoe does - hence the reason we never see him pushing to travel abroad, around new people, or even challenge himself in his vlogs. Let's be honest, Alfie is a selfish guy and if he really wanted something he'd be pushing for it. For example, it doesn't seem like he asks permission to make expensive / useless purchases on a near daily basis. This idea that he's somehow adventurous or that he would be doing more interesting things without Zoe doesn't seem true to me. I think he'd be pretty much be the same - maybe even more wasteful with purchases to entertain himself.

I also think one of the main reasons they're together is that both Zoe and Alfie compliment how they each want to see themselves. In contrast to Zoe's lazinesss, Alfie feels adventurous, and in contrast to Alfie's childishness, Zoe feels in control.

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

This used to be a lot more fun

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

tonybabony wrote:Not to start a debate, but I'm not convinced that Zoe doesn't let him go places. When they stay home together, they literally do nothing but sit in silence with the TV on, and Zoe seems perfectly content to do that all on her own. There seems to be this thinking that Zoe is holding Alfie back, and I don't get it. The manchild constantly reminisces about his perfect childhood and drones on about how much he loves Brighton and never wants to leave. He has more than enough money to travel the world twice over, and yet the only notable trip we've ever seen him take was that Dubai trip, which was clearly an ad for the Dubai tourism board. I don't believe for a second that Alfie would be any more interesting or well traveled or charismatic if he was no longer with Zoe. He's the kind of person who gets excited about slingshots that launch merch and giant bubbles to run around the garden with. The kid is a loser, with or without Zoe.
I agree. I've personally never seen anything that shows Zoe purposely tries to hold him back all the time. I remember reading Caspar's book, and his mom says Alfie wasn't as interested in clubbing and girls like Caspar was. I don't think he even cares to club more than every now and then, but he just has FOMO when he's locked at home in his element. Just like most things he does, he does it to be like everyone else.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Pretty late to be having pizza, lol

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

The new company appears to be called A to Z Creatives. It seems he owns half of it as does Zoe.

sid
Talker
Talker

Post by sid »

EST wrote:The new company appears to be called A to Z Creatives. It seems he owns half of it as does Zoe.
good scoop there EST

"ATOZ Creatives"

Return to “Pointless Blog”