Alfiestotle - The PointlessHero & Schrödingers gym part 16

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alfiestotle - The PointlessHero & Schrödingers gym part

Post by Citrine »

Or, regarding paying for the meal, he was just mindfu*king his friends. Telling them he'd take care of everything and then casually forgetting his wallet just to rub his sense of power over them in. Or like running away from the restaurant while that one girl was in the bathroom.. (I mean it is not funny when they are dependent on him and he pretends he left.. or forgot his wallet..)
I imagine somewhere deep down they would feel a bit uncomfortable for the free trip anyway and then having him play mind games..

And on the second hand I wonder how much Zalfie actually get for free daily because them forgetting their wallets is a regular occurrence, which hints that they don't normally even need it.. :roll:

Pikachu6393
Learner
Learner

Post by Pikachu6393 »

Citrine wrote:Or, regarding paying for the meal, he was just mindfu*king his friends. Telling them he'd take care of everything and then casually forgetting his wallet just to rub his sense of power over them in. Or like running away from the restaurant while that one girl was in the bathroom.. (I mean it is not funny when they are dependent on him and he pretends he left.. or forgot his wallet..)
I imagine somewhere deep down they would feel a bit uncomfortable for the free trip anyway and then having him play mind games..

And on the second hand I wonder how much Zalfie actually get for free daily because them forgetting their wallets is a regular occurrence, which hints that they don't normally even need it.. :roll:
They probably play the "don't you know who we are?" card
:FU:

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

Citrine wrote:Or, regarding paying for the meal, he was just mindfu*king his friends. Telling them he'd take care of everything and then casually forgetting his wallet just to rub his sense of power over them in. Or like running away from the restaurant while that one girl was in the bathroom.. (I mean it is not funny when they are dependent on him and he pretends he left.. or forgot his wallet..)

Definintely. He was probably expecting another freebie. And it does happen to him all the time, "the lovely people at blah recognized me, they're watching the videos and gave me xyz for free".

And at the same time he makes a big fuss when he has to buy a new flogging camera for 500 bucks. At his income. Dude, that's your work tool. I bet he can deduct those. It's like a carpenter whining about having to buy a new hammer after using it for so long.
This used to be a lot more fun

Eva0509
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Eva0509 »

As the trip is sponsored by that company, that is probably why he's gone with his school friends and not with Zoella + Soppy, as the company would probably also need to pay them too + they wouldn't go without being paid to do so. Chances are his school friends got the 'less luxury' version of everything, whereas had it been Zoe or Soppy, it would have been more expensive for the company, or they would have gone and given the company free ads

bumbleebee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bumbleebee »

horatio wrote:
AutumnalRealness wrote:
horatio wrote:Dubai seems pretty boring to me. He definitely made it seem even worse than I imagine though, so soulless and fake and gaudy. Don't mean to offend, I'm sure there's culture and interesting things in Dubai but you never see it when youtubers like him visit. Confused what he did in today's vlog other than a sunrise hot air balloon trip and a family visit ?
Surely there's a big portion of the day missing? I'm wondering if they just slept / watched Netflix at the hotel .

The whole trip seemed so awkward to me. I wonder if it's him paying for everything in order for them to have "fun" created a weird dynamic.
He didn't pay for it, Dubai tourist board "hooked him up" which probably means paid for all the activities and maybe even the room, he only paid for airplane seats....didnt hear him mention the airline ?
Well he seemed to pay for at least one of their fancy but dull dinners , made a whole thing about going back to the room to get his wallet because HE was paying.
So annoying when he does that!!! And purposely letting us see him saying thank you to taxi drivers EURGH

sid
Talker
Talker

Post by sid »

"thank you so much"

How has he only *just* realised that he says that phrase so often. Been doing it for well over a year. It sounds so phony. I've found myself saying it accidentally on occasion and hating myself for it lol.

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

magucken wrote:
And at the same time he makes a big fuss when he has to buy a new flogging camera for 500 bucks. At his income. Dude, that's your work tool. I bet he can deduct those. It's like a carpenter whining about having to buy a new hammer after using it for so long.
Probably been discussed before but I don't understand why he buys so many cameras for his awfully shot, extremely boring and monotonous daily vlogs??????!?!?!?! It seems like he gets a new camera every few bloody months and theres LICHERALLLYYYYY no difference in anything. And then he buys all this other equipment for his main channel that he'll never start up again because he LIOCHERALLY is not respected within the YT community. And he's been putting it off for a long time. All he has is his vlog channel for his teen & preteen viewers. He's not going to start his podcast or w/e tf it is, because if he really wanted to he wouldve already. He won't be doing gaming videos any time soon because it'll take too much time and effort and hes just sooooooo busy going to his house-sized office for a 'meeting' about putting his logo on a a coloured background for a pop socket.

scruffythebone
Learner
Learner

Post by scruffythebone »

GothMoth wrote:
magucken wrote:
Probably been discussed before but I don't understand why he buys so many cameras for his awfully shot, extremely boring and monotonous daily vlogs??????!?!?!?! It seems like he gets a new camera every few bloody months and theres LICHERALLLYYYYY no difference in anything. And then he buys all this other equipment for his main channel that he'll never start up again because he LIOCHERALLY is not respected within the YT community. And he's been putting it off for a long time. All he has is his vlog channel for his teen & preteen viewers. He's not going to start his podcast or w/e tf it is, because if he really wanted to he wouldve already. He won't be doing gaming videos any time soon because it'll take too much time and effort and hes just sooooooo busy going to his house-sized office for a 'meeting' about putting his logo on a a coloured background for a pop socket.
I'm a hobbyist photographer and videographer, and for the life of me I can't understand why he does buy so many cameras. The speed that camera technology evolves is rather slow, there has been some advancements in stuff like 4K frame-rates but for the content he produces, he could shoot it on an iPhone and a cheap stabilizer and nobody would really know the difference. I think what he does is watch other YouTubers and sees what they do and shoot on and then assume that the camera they use will make his content just as good, when in reality, it doesn't do jack.

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

^ Doesn't he buy the same camera over and over because the flip screen or lens cover break or something like that?
But you're right, the camera doesn't make the vlogs better, better content would. However, that would require some effort on his part, whereas swiping the card or asking for freebies doesn't. lol
This used to be a lot more fun

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Sorry - but what does the title refer to "Alfiestotle" - what does that mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scruffythebone
Learner
Learner

Post by scruffythebone »

MoanyMinnie wrote:Sorry - but what does the title refer to "Alfiestotle" - what does that mean?

It's a play on his "inspirational philosophical quotes" just like the famous philosopher, Aristotle.

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

I don't know a lot about cameras but if they are breaking often then he needs to take better care of them? He's always losing things and dropping stuff so I doubt he takes good care of his cameras
scruffythebone wrote: I'm a hobbyist photographer and videographer, and for the life of me I can't understand why he does buy so many cameras. The speed that camera technology evolves is rather slow, there has been some advancements in stuff like 4K frame-rates but for the content he produces, he could shoot it on an iPhone and a cheap stabilizer and nobody would really know the difference. I think what he does is watch other YouTubers and sees what they do and shoot on and then assume that the camera they use will make his content just as good, when in reality, it doesn't do jack
Licherally thinks that a camera is what he needs to have good content instead of putting in effort & creativity to produce good content :rofl:

mariaalexmm
Learner
Learner

Post by mariaalexmm »

Comolemntfou wrote:
horatio wrote:
AutumnalRealness wrote:
horatio wrote:Dubai seems pretty boring to me. He definitely made it seem even worse than I imagine though, so soulless and fake and gaudy. Don't mean to offend, I'm sure there's culture and interesting things in Dubai but you never see it when youtubers like him visit. Confused what he did in today's vlog other than a sunrise hot air balloon trip and a family visit ?
Surely there's a big portion of the day missing? I'm wondering if they just slept / watched Netflix at the hotel .

The whole trip seemed so awkward to me. I wonder if it's him paying for everything in order for them to have "fun" created a weird dynamic.
He didn't pay for it, Dubai tourist board "hooked him up" which probably means paid for all the activities and maybe even the room, he only paid for airplane seats....didnt hear him mention the airline ?
Well he seemed to pay for at least one of their fancy but dull dinners , made a whole thing about going back to the room to get his wallet because HE was paying.
He's a compulsive liar. I expect he was either going back to the hotel room to get the bit of paper to show his stay is for free or his wallet to leave a couple of Dollars as a tip as the main meal was free.

The way he made a big point of paying for meal almost certainly means he wasn't paying for it.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
Yeah I think you’re right. ^^^^ anyways they were eating at the restaurant in the hotel. He could of charged it to the room. Just sayinnnnn

mariaalexmm
Learner
Learner

Post by mariaalexmm »

GothMoth wrote:
magucken wrote:
Amazing... took the words out of my head

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

scruffythebone wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote:Sorry - but what does the title refer to "Alfiestotle" - what does that mean?

It's a play on his "inspirational philosophical quotes" just like the famous philosopher, Aristotle.

Because our boyyyyyyy Alfie is truly inspirational when he talks lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

sid
Talker
Talker

Post by sid »

If you bought a £800+ camera and it broke within the first 2 years, a normal person would contact the vendor/manufacturer and see if they could repair or replace it. You wouldn't throw it in the bin like a baby and immediately head out to Jessops to buy a new one.

Why doesn't he get insurance for his gear if he is so careless. Or become an adult and get a credit card so you would get some protection for your purchases.

....or maybe invest in a case for the G7XII? or maybe stop hitting the lens to say "goooooodnight"

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

sid wrote:If you bought a £800+ camera and it broke within the first 2 years, a normal person would contact the vendor/manufacturer and see if they could repair or replace it. You wouldn't throw it in the bin like a baby and immediately head out to Jessops to buy a new one.
But that would take time and he has so many meetings to go to - it's easier to buy buy buy.

It's even a double bonus as he's influencing the minions to have the same mentality :D

yui-0902
Talker
Talker

Post by yui-0902 »

sid wrote:If you bought a £800+ camera and it broke within the first 2 years, a normal person would contact the vendor/manufacturer and see if they could repair or replace it. You wouldn't throw it in the bin like a baby and immediately head out to Jessops to buy a new one.

Why doesn't he get insurance for his gear if he is so careless. Or become an adult and get a credit card so you would get some protection for your purchases.

....or maybe invest in a case for the G7XII? or maybe stop hitting the lens to say "goooooodnight"
This just clearly shows his monetary values, and lack of common sense...
*English is not my first language. Sorry if there's any grammar error.

lotties3
Learner
Learner

Post by lotties3 »

Which video was the tent initially from? I feel like it’s a mystical tent we talk about in the Alfie thread that I’ve never known the origin from. I must have skipped all the blogs and Instagram posts about it. Can someone please explain?

Pikachu6393
Learner
Learner

Post by Pikachu6393 »

lotties3 wrote:Which video was the tent initially from? I feel like it’s a mystical tent we talk about in the Alfie thread that I’ve never known the origin from. I must have skipped all the blogs and Instagram posts about it. Can someone please explain?
"Building my crazy new tent" from 19th July... JULY :o :o
:FU:

Return to “Pointless Blog”