The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part 15

Post Reply
mozza74
Debater
Debater
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:37 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by mozza74 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:27 am

Comolemntfou wrote:I hope he tries to blow the room service guy and gets 20 years in prison.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
Well that’s an image I can’t get out of my head now, cheers :rofl: I can just hear him saying ‘yow, sick dick bro’.

Am-I-Dreaming
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by Am-I-Dreaming » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:41 am

I know it was a couple of days ago, but on his latest vlog, does anyone think the last girl he approached in the street seemed really set up and fake?
She appeared super confident and said 'oh, are those the mentos with the pictures'. Seems a bit of a coincidence to choose someone who seemed cluded up about Mentos already!? Lol

rickthesizzler
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by rickthesizzler » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:43 am

how many gopros does one need?

User avatar
tok
Learner
Learner
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by tok » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:54 am

rickthesizzler wrote:how many gopros does one need?
one for every office :tu:

Am-I-Dreaming
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by Am-I-Dreaming » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:59 am

Why does he always act shocked when he starts his car and the radio comes on?

User avatar
shite+++
Debater
Debater
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by shite+++ » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:55 pm

Only way he can go on holiday with friends is if its an all expensive paid trip and they don't have a say in where they are going or what they're doing

Also why the fck would you book 4 aisle seats surely you'd want to sit next to your mates on such a long flight

justmiss
Informer
Informer
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:12 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by justmiss » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:10 pm

I just love how in a new vlog he is hinting to Holly what they will be doing and he says something like "it could be that we will be laying on a beach. Relaxing vacation" and she goes "have you met yourself?". But it is exaclty what he is doing with Zoe

User avatar
AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2508
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:53 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by AmenAmen91 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:15 pm

VLOG: SURPRISING MY FRIENDS WITH A HOLIDAY

- What an absolute bell-end trying to cut up the wood with his leg.

-So he brought a new Camera and new go pro and new clothes. Is there a law against using your old camera, old go pro and wearing your old clothes??

-"Smashed so much work" -- he's been in town most of the day?

-Of course Poppy and Mark are there to wipe Zoella tears and bum

-"There's sushi here. There's G&T" of course he's banging on about G&Ts

-He's really trying to make this an epic Dubai adventure. Lol



Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer
Posts: 447
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:04 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by SoboredGGsux » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:39 pm

Am-I-Dreaming wrote:Why does he always act shocked when he starts his car and the radio comes on?
THIS x10000000

toryvilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2277
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:02 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by toryvilla » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:14 pm

justmiss wrote:I just love how in a new vlog he is hinting to Holly what they will be doing and he says something like "it could be that we will be laying on a beach. Relaxing vacation" and she goes "have you met yourself?". But it is exaclty what he is doing with Zoe
Yeah that made no sense. He's boring AF.

His subs are going to go down with no zoella for a few days.

If he was brighter he would have cancelled knowing that zoella in the background for the next few days would give him a boost.

That made no sense with the seats, but he lies naturally so God knows what the truth is.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 749
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by Citrine » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:19 pm

[tweet][/tweet]

...lol..aaand cue Alfie :tu:

sid
Talker
Talker
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:48 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by sid » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:58 pm

the open-mouth in thumbnails.... why is this a thing?

Image

User avatar
thehippiechick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 526 times

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by thehippiechick » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:03 pm

sid wrote:the open-mouth in thumbnails.... why is this a thing?

Image
Because he's an imbecile.
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. ☕
- Henry Fielding

shitsandgigs
Debater
Debater
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 1:42 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by shitsandgigs » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:44 pm

"Just smashed emails etc.......now I'm heading back home..."

HEADING. BACK. HOME.

Mate. You're LITERALLY already at your home. 10 metres from your main house.
You absolute twat.

shitsandgigs
Debater
Debater
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 1:42 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by shitsandgigs » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:46 pm

"Just smashed emails etc.......now I'm heading back home..."

HEADING. BACK. HOME.

Mate. You're LITERALLY already at your home. 10 metres from your main house.
You absolute twat.

User avatar
GothMoth
Informer
Informer
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by GothMoth » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:48 pm

thehippiechick wrote:
sid wrote:the open-mouth in thumbnails.... why is this a thing?

[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://i.ytimg.com/vi_webp/Mv-CJ44KbW4/sddefault.webp[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>ytimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>vi</span><span>_</span><span>webp</span><span>/</span><span>Mv</span><span>-</span><span>CJ44KbW4</span><span>/</span><span>sddefault</span><span>.</span><span>webp</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

I see this with so many thumbnails from other youtubers as well. And over using emoji's. Must be some marketing/engagement strategy that they tell youtubers to use? But with Alfie it looks forced and emotionless.

Because he's an imbecile.

User avatar
GothMoth
Informer
Informer
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by GothMoth » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:50 pm

thehippiechick wrote:
sid wrote:the open-mouth in thumbnails.... why is this a thing?

Image
Because he's an imbecile.

I've seen this with many other youtubers.. along with the over-use of emoji's in thumbnails. Maybe its some marketing/engagement strategy they tell them to use? But with Alfie he always looks so forced and emotionless... and creepy.

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by kimdoyeon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:13 pm

shitsandgigs wrote:"Just smashed emails etc.......now I'm heading back home..."

HEADING. BACK. HOME.

Mate. You're LITERALLY already at your home. 10 metres from your main house.
You absolute twat.
ROFL. exactly... omg? he's a joke.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2601
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:16 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:57 pm

I was actually really shocked that Alfie hadn't got them all seats in the first class seats on the plane, like some vloggers have had, when going to Dubai. Actually I think even Alfie has been on a plane in business class before. He was slumming it with the regulars in this instance.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toryvilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2277
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:02 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by toryvilla » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:42 am

MoanyMinnie wrote:I was actually really shocked that Alfie hadn't got them all seats in the first class seats on the plane, like some vloggers have had, when going to Dubai. Actually I think even Alfie has been on a plane in business class before. He was slumming it with the regulars in this instance.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, do you know Alfie? He's cheap AF even with a 20k-40k month gross income.

They drive an hour round trip regularly because they get free unlimited nandos!

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

User avatar
sockmonkey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part 15

Post by sockmonkey » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:58 am

Idk. The whole surprising his friends with a holiday thing... it didn’t really sit right with me.
I know it was supposed to be a nice gesture and all but coming from Alfie, someone who tries desperately hard to assert his superiority, it just seems like a really fake way to get more views and make him seem like the world’s best friend.
If he wanted to take his friends on holiday then why not plan it like normal people do and all sit down and choose a destination and all the activities together? It’s so OTT and, in my opinion, a bit selfish to plan everything himself and just assume they’ll like it. And massively rubbing his money in their face as well.

This is the kind of thing that would be nice to do for your partner but obviously Alfie has a partner whose idea of a big trip is driving an hour to London.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2601
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:16 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:38 am

Comolemntfou wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote:I was actually really shocked that Alfie hadn't got them all seats in the first class seats on the plane, like some vloggers have had, when going to Dubai. Actually I think even Alfie has been on a plane in business class before. He was slumming it with the regulars in this instance.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, do you know Alfie? He's cheap AF even with a 20k-40k month gross income.

They drive an hour round trip regularly because they get free unlimited nandos!

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
He's not that cheap with the amount of stuff he CONSTANTLY buys and something tells me he didn't pay for this trip tbh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
xoxooo
Debater
Debater
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:51 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by xoxooo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:40 am

sockmonkey wrote:Idk. The whole surprising his friends with a holiday thing... it didn’t really sit right with me.
I know it was supposed to be a nice gesture and all but coming from Alfie, someone who tries desperately hard to assert his superiority, it just seems like a really fake way to get more views and make him seem like the world’s best friend.
If he wanted to take his friends on holiday then why not plan it like normal people do and all sit down and choose a destination and all the activities together? It’s so OTT and, in my opinion, a bit selfish to plan everything himself and just assume they’ll like it. And massively rubbing his money in their face as well.

This is the kind of thing that would be nice to do for your partner but obviously Alfie has a partner whose idea of a big trip is driving an hour to London.
same. if it would be any other person, it would be a sweet gesture. but this is alfie we're talking about, and everything he does is to look #goalz and to get more views. just a couple of weeks ago he bought zoe a car (that they never going to use) just so that he looks like the most amazing boyfriend ever and to bait for clicks, so why should this be different? he just doesn't seem to be sincere to me.
or maybe this is the only way for him to go on trips and do what he really wants to do? because like you said, he would never be able to go on a big adventure with zoe.
i type too fast and yet, i am too lazy to proof read my texts, so sorry for my 1000 typos <3

toryvilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2277
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:02 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by toryvilla » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:50 am

MoanyMinnie wrote:
Comolemntfou wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote:I was actually really shocked that Alfie hadn't got them all seats in the first class seats on the plane, like some vloggers have had, when going to Dubai. Actually I think even Alfie has been on a plane in business class before. He was slumming it with the regulars in this instance.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, do you know Alfie? He's cheap AF even with a 20k-40k month gross income.

They drive an hour round trip regularly because they get free unlimited nandos!

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
He's not that cheap with the amount of stuff he CONSTANTLY buys and something tells me he didn't pay for this trip tbh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He knows he's getting it half price with vat and tax offset for the small amount of things he actually pays for. Lots of the expensive ones are free, like the trampoline or phones. The bubble and sling shot and most things were cheap and the assistant eBay's them.

They went to the garden centre every weekend for months deciding on that sofa in the garden

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 994
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 8:01 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by Pastel » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:55 am

It's about time for a new thread - any ideas?

I'm still dying to put Schrödinger's Gym in the title, but we probably need to pair it with something. Suggestions welcome :tu:
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Pointless Blog”