The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part 15

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by toryvilla »

Re Alfie motivational talks, it's like a lottery winner going on and on about how easy it is to become a millionaire and all the work they did to buy a lottery ticket.

Feilx may have his faults, but that song calling out Alfie and that other gleamer for being c#cksuckers is spot on.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

It took three people to tweak up the thread title (ello101 also) - I think we all deserve a holiday now! :tu:

The comparison of Alfie to a lottery winner is spot on. Only the narcissist himself can't see this.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

OK so I quit watching months and months ago... I decided to watch a vlog that was recently uploaded and my jaw dropped when I realised they were eating in bed, I think it was Nando's? It's fucking disgusting! Pardon my language but that behavior is rotten.

ejlmdotjpg
Learner
Learner

Post by ejlmdotjpg »

Comolemntfou wrote:Re Alfie motivational talks, it's like a lottery winner going on and on about how easy it is to become a millionaire and all the work they did to buy a lottery ticket.

Feilx may have his faults, but that song calling out Alfie and that other gleamer for being c#cksuckers is spot on.

His motivational speeches mean nothing because he does fuck all, there's no grind for him anymore and he sits and acts like he understands how people live that aren't as well off as him

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Citrine wrote:It took three people to tweak up the thread title (ello101 also) - I think we all deserve a holiday now! :tu:

The comparison of Alfie to a lottery winner is spot on. Only the narcissist himself can't see this.
In the world of gleamers, I mean best selling authors, writing a title is a months work Image

sa177
Informer
Informer

Post by sa177 »

I have question for y'all... let's say him and Zoe broke up, how long do you think it would take for him to start losing a significant amount of subscribers and views?

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

I totally applaud the sentiment and chronic loneliness is a straight up killer. In fact, this is the first time I had heard about this service they do, and I am seriously considering signing up.
But Alfie bragging about it on Twitter and being ridiculous in his vlog etc- is he actually going to do it? OF COURSE NOT. If he talked about this sort of thing and then followed through I would respect him so much more, but if he does do it, I will eat my hat.

morrigan_88
Informer
Informer

Post by morrigan_88 »

I saw an instastory where Poppy was getting her hair done in their kitchen.. whyy??
They have an enormous hose, with a freaking park outside... why would you use another person's kitchen as a hair salon?
*English is not my first language*

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

sa177 wrote:I have question for y'all... let's say him and Zoe broke up, how long do you think it would take for him to start losing a significant amount of subscribers and views?
A couple of days, he has to use her as clickbaite to get a popular video.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

Alfie and Zoe hypothetical break up would urge more people to watch both of them actually. If that happened, they'd both benefit for a short period of time, after which they'd likely "rebrand" and pull a Marcus and Naomi. That's probably why alfie uses click baits like that too.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

sa177 wrote:I have question for y'all... let's say him and Zoe broke up, how long do you think it would take for him to start losing a significant amount of subscribers and views?
And how fast would minions pick sides?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

I think they'd both fade out as they both get views from each other. Zoe is boring without Alfie and Alfie is boring without Zoe. They're too reliant on each other. A daily vlog from Zoe would just be her sat on her ass all day and a vlog from Alfie would be just as dull, they don't have substance nor real friends.

tok
Learner
Learner

Post by tok »

Concidering that I only started to watch aflies vlogs because of zoe in the beginning, I assume that his views would fall drastically after a few weeks :lol:

sid
Talker
Talker

Post by sid »

Just two weeks to go til Hello World (28/29th Oct)

Should be fun to watch how this goes ...

https://twitter.com/Hello_WorldLive

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

sid wrote:Just two weeks to go til Hello World (28/29th Oct)

Should be fun to watch how this goes ...

<a class="vglnk" href="https://twitter.com/Hello_WorldLive" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Hello</span><span>_</span><span>WorldLive</span></a>

Ooooh good point. Is it bad that I want it to be a car crash? :rofl: Ok, it is bad, I know. And yet...

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

The most exciting part of it is that in two weeks he will stop saying Halo Weld in every vlog

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

VLOG: MY SECRET BIRTHDAY PRESENT

-Nala is in the bed!!! These idiots wonder why she doesn't listen

-Omg Alfies Amazon prime order didn't come. Boycott Amazon!!!!

-He really did allude that someone stole his bracelet at his work party. Well Zoe said "someone took it".

- Then Alfie changed his tune. And He said one day he will see it on someones wrist one day.
And Zoe trying to be miss fake goody toe shoes "I'm not pointing the finger but I just have a feeling someone took it"

-He lost his cartier bracelet. So he brought another one. They cost £5k

- The fact he cried over a £5k bracelet then said hes going to a charity event..jesus!

-He said About his fresh car smell "If I could bottle this smell up and sell it as a candle. I'd be the richest person" everything is about money

-What did Alfie do for that charity???? Is he going to put pointless blog all over that sculpture snail??? Looool Jesus Christ

-He seems so proud of this snail..looooooooooool pointless snail. I get its for charity but what?????

-The Halloween merch??? Like why??? Who wears merch for halloween??

-As usual getting the whole world to come to their hair.. now Sam the worst hairdresser in the world has come over to put highlights in Alfies hair

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

sa177
Informer
Informer

Post by sa177 »

Those highlights looking f'ing horrendous. At lease the last ones weren't so obnoxious but there is way too much blonde in the front in contrast to his hair being so dark. They all need to ditch Sam because my god she is awful at what she does.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Anyone else think it is a bit gross going on about supporting charity after receiving a 6k (I've just checked, it really costs that much) bracelet as a present? Ew.

sa177
Informer
Informer

Post by sa177 »

nixworld68 wrote:Anyone else think it is a bit gross going on about supporting charity after receiving a 6k (I've just checked, it really costs that much) bracelet as a present? Ew.
It's very gross but considering his lack of morals or respect for anyone else its unsurprising.

Return to “Pointless Blog”