sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lichrally Savage Deyes of Pointless Alfie -Part 14

Post by sandsgoldd »

Thread name suggestion:

I still haven’t taken down the tent in the garden and I’ve ran out of milk. Part 15

greentrombone101
Learner
Learner

Post by greentrombone101 »

AmenAmen91 wrote: -He couldn't have a shower? Does he only have 1 shower in the whole house???
I'm pretty certain that his office/second home has a shower. I recall in one of the vlogs he and Ang (in voice only, not seen in order to protect her from the minions!) went to Waitrose to get office supplies (tea bags, coffee, toilet rolls etc) and he bought some Radox shower gel. Later on, he did a mini office tour and he had a black and white tiled bathroom on the ground floor with toilet and shower cubicle.

His constant use of yar or yo as an exclamation bugs me. I've not heard "Oh my gosh" or the perennial favourite "thank you so much" said in a fake gratitude voice for a while now.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Alfie Deyes: endless self praise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

PointlessJog - how to stick with your hobbies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

I'm new here - and I just watch his vlogs for amusement. Here are my thoughts!

Of course Holly is coming round and she is getting Wagamamas....(to be fair, at least he made an effort to pay her back)
They are so lazy, they can't even clean their cars (not mutiple) themselves. I mean, he got home at 2:45pm that day and Zoe was lazing around on the sofa?
I love how he talks about having meetings and phonecalls, but can never say what they are about (what are the point of his vlogs then)
His office. I mean, where to start? ricidulous! if he's not doing a main channel any more, and his vlogs are just him going to Wagamama's what is the point of having an office
I really want to know how much his staff are getting paid and where they advertised the jobs! Though I'm guessing Gleam helps with that due to privacy.
Why did he have to knock on his own office door to get in? is it to show off to his minions he has staff?!
Don't even get me started on them eating in bed the other night. It's gross! nando's in bed? and then poor nala being tucked up in the same bedding like a baby. I bet their bedroom stinks!

Anyway, looking forward to more rants. I love how he's so busy at work, but finishes at 2:45 and has probably just spent the day ordering stuff for his 'office' online.

Ps. I'm writing this from work having got up at 10-7 and getting in at 8am. He has no clue. I'd love to see him in a real office, with actual managers telling him what to do and having to deal with real people all day.

I love that his fans were slating him for missing a video, yet when he uploaded one they immediately 'love him' again. Had an argument with one on twitter who said he deserved a day off (for doing nothing) he was probably about 12 though.

Argh!

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

ello101 wrote:Alfie Deyes: endless self praise
(endless) deyes of self praise - pointless guru alfie

yui-0902
Talker
Talker

Post by yui-0902 »

Kipper275 wrote:omfg they had people come to the house and clean their cars for them??!! How lazy can you get.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to have a part time chef cooking for them.
Money burns holes in their pockets.
*English is not my first language. Sorry if there's any grammar error.

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

rai1234 wrote:
FrillyLilly wrote:Did anyone hear Alfie on Marcus' podcast this week?

He was at his absolute worst. It was great kicking motivation at the gym.

Can do a summary if you don't want to put yourself through it.
I'd greatly appreciate a summary! I'd rather listen to a podcast where I'd actually learn something than put myself through this.
I'll let you do a proper summary but I had to mention these bits cos I listened yesterday. The part where they're discussing how people should chase their dreams and grind every hour, Alfie says 'even if it means you cant eat nice food for a week, just do it' What? Some people DONT eat nice food and still cant follow their dreams. So many levels of dumb. You could tell Marcus was trying to be more rational by saying that it's not possible for some people.

There's also a bit where he's asked what's next for his YT and he completely side steps it again like he did with True Geordie.

Also, maybe don't put the volume too loud, I cringed when he laughed into my earholes :argh:

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

Cruelladevil wrote:
AmenAmen91 wrote:
-"Imagine not speaking to someone for a month" -- TMI when I didn't have a job. All I saw were job centres and didn't talk to anyone for 6 months. Yes!! Just because you have this great fucking life Alfie. Doesn't mean we all do.
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Loneliness in the elderly is a serious and sad thing and should not be compared to anyone of our age. I'm honestly glad he brought it up tbh. However, him saying he's going to sign up for it makes me feel sad because I can imagine him constantly letting that old person down. "I can't come this week I've been stuck in tons of meetings"
I didn't listen to the whole thing about the elderly, but at the start he seemed like he'd never heard about the service before? Joe's been an Age UK ambassador for like a year (?) and did a video with his grandad about helping the elderly so I'm surprised he hasnt heard of it

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

newtoyou wrote: The part where they're discussing how people should chase their dreams and grind every hour, Alfie says 'even if it means you cant eat nice food for a week, just do it' What? Some people DONT eat nice food and still cant follow their dreams. So many levels of dumb. You could tell Marcus was trying to be more rational by saying that it's not possible for some people.
The thing is, when has he ever been deprived of anything or worked hard to follow a dream? Being a teenager, staying up all night surfing the internet or messing around with his camera/videos doesn't count! He accidentally lucked out and thinks it had something to do with his constant procrastination (sorry, "working hard") as a teenager.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

EDITED FOR VIOLATING RULE 1.b., PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC. This thread is not about the elderly or loneliness.
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

When do we go to a new thread? What's part 15 going to be called? Savage meetings and Nandos in bed yo? Haha

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

EDITED FOR VIOLATIOBA OF RULE 1.b., PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.
THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FEELINGS.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Autumnalella: 280390 Pompom Sweaters& Sick MakeupSki-Par

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Cruelladevil wrote:
AmenAmen91 wrote:
Cruelladevil wrote:
AmenAmen91 wrote:
-"Imagine not speaking to someone for a month" -- TMI when I didn't have a job. All I saw were job centres and didn't talk to anyone for 6 months. Yes!! Just because you have this great fucking life Alfie. Doesn't mean we all do.
Loneliness in the elderly is a serious and sad thing and should not be compared to anyone of our age. I'm honestly glad he brought it up tbh. However, him saying he's going to sign up for it makes me feel sad because I can imagine him constantly letting that old person down. "I can't come this week I've been stuck in tons of meetings"
Loneliness at ANY age is a killer. We overlook at it youth sectors but its a hugeeeeee killer.

Unless you want to exchange research papers which I have done. Please don't come at me with "our age". We aren't mates.

You sound like all the MPs who have dismissed years of research. I just can't.

But back at Alfie. Hes a twat who lives in a warped reality so I'm not surprised anymore with any of his BS

Why are you being so aggressive towards me? I was just saying the elderly are hardly mobile and very frail... Not that loneliness only applies to them. Calm down.
Dunno why you are replying unless you are looking for something? Lots of people are disabled and fragile. Just cause you don't know them. So kindly moove along

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Btw peeps who don't read. There's a new thread viewtopic.php?t=32928

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

EDITED FOR VIOLATING RULE 1.a., and Excessive trolling. Next time, you'll be banned.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Don't engage. Make a report and the mods will take care of it.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

tw peeps who CAN'T read. There's a new thread viewtopic.php?t=32928

Return to “Pointless Blog”