PointlessComplaints: Broken Logic and Broken Cameras part 12

Hideandseek
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessComplaints: Broken Logic and Broken Cameras par

Post by Hideandseek »

I wonder if the reason why he pushed it on instagram is because he had no good vlog for today as he had expected to "celebrate" his 4 millions...
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

M. 22. France

ohmnamaste
Informer
Informer

Post by ohmnamaste »

thehippiechick wrote:I do show 4M when I look at what his channel subscriber number says.
So do I. I guess it finally updated

sockmonkey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sockmonkey »

Nope I refuse to watch that awful self-obsessed montage. Who does he think he is? I don't understand how he could possibly be proud of his content when all he does is hold a camera in front of his face whilst he goes about his incredibly mundane daily activities. And he can't even get that right because he frequently skips days. Nope. What a joke

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

I can't be the only one who wanted to throw up watching that hideous montage. As if it couldn't get any worse he did a back flip to celebrate. ARGH!!!!!!

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bizarremoments »

sockmonkey wrote:Nope I refuse to watch that awful self-obsessed montage. Who does he think he is? I don't understand how he could possibly be proud of his content when all he does is hold a camera in front of his face whilst he goes about his incredibly mundane daily activities. And he can't even get that right because he frequently skips days. Nope. What a joke
iam kinda curious so iam gonna download it to watch (not giving any views to that self centered idiot)

skipping while watching
"following me on my journey with my friends, my family, through the ups and downs"
Iam already rolling my eyes and we arent even halfway through

"the fact that 4mil of you pressed that button to watch my videos every single day"
boy.... like... if everyone would watch it your half assed videos would all get at least 3.9 mil views each day. get your head out of your ass

"so instead of uploadig a normal vlog today"
ah yes, he took the day off to publish a fanmade video that shows his "journey" WHAT JOURNEY ALFIE?!?! journey to your pointless purchases i guess

ok gotta admit, couldnt sit through the montage. now off to delete that disaster from my computer.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

bizarremoments wrote:
sockmonkey wrote:Nope I refuse to watch that awful self-obsessed montage. Who does he think he is? I don't understand how he could possibly be proud of his content when all he does is hold a camera in front of his face whilst he goes about his incredibly mundane daily activities. And he can't even get that right because he frequently skips days. Nope. What a joke
iam kinda curious so iam gonna download it to watch (not giving any views to that self centered idiot)

skipping while watching
"following me on my journey with my friends, my family, through the ups and downs"
Iam already rolling my eyes and we arent even halfway through

"the fact that 4mil of you pressed that button to watch my videos every single day"
boy.... like... if everyone would watch it your half assed videos would all get at least 3.9 mil views each day. get your head out of your ass

"so instead of uploadig a normal vlog today"
ah yes, he took the day off to publish a fanmade video that shows his "journey" WHAT JOURNEY ALFIE?!?! journey to your pointless purchases i guess

ok gotta admit, couldnt sit through the montage. now off to delete that disaster from my computer.
Sounds vomit inducing. Im not watching it. Always watch on tube mate so no adsence for him.

Zoella won't be uploading a vlog anytime soon now the range is out and that gives him a huge boost, his sub rate has already halved in the last month.

We could litchelly be celebrating him dropping below 4m in a few months, unless gleam keep buying subs...

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

Not ageing too well is he? Looked better when younger.

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

Zalfie in a few years when Youtubes over....
[youtube]youtu.be/GNpUYzMSeAs[/youtube]

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

He's on the True Geordie podcast...

MissyV12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissyV12 »

Shocked he's gone in with the true geordie. Think geordie could've been abit more brutal though.

Alfie says he doesn't see himself having kids any time soon. He also says he and Zoe haven't discussed whether kids would be in their vlogs. Vlogging is a huge part of the lives, kids will be the biggest part of their lives.. I think it's very telling if they haven't even had that discussion.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I have the podcast playing in the background, he's saying that once a month he and Zoe rent a hall in The Grand Hotel and invite people and make cupcakes together etc. Is it really once a month? Or could it be something they don't put out to the public?

Also, had to laugh at him saying one of the reasons he wishes he only had 300,000 subscribers is because now with 4m subscribers, if he's at a nightclub girls will come up to him and demand pictures and disturb his time, and guys in the club will think "who the hell is this guy?", but if he gets security with him, guys are going to think "who the hell does he think he is?". Wtf is that logic.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Oooo they're talking about a hypothetical breakup scenario and he's talking about how he imagines his new girlfriend watching his vlogs of him and Zoe moving in together and he's talking about he would get Nala since he paid for her, all while smiling. He's also saying that he doesn't know what other people see in them as #couplegoals because their "life is so boring and mundane", in his own words. He hasn't said a single good thing about Zoe. Talked about her having anxiety and that now he sees her therapist but nothing else really :S

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

rai1234 wrote:Oooo they're talking about a hypothetical breakup scenario and he's talking about how he imagines his new girlfriend watching his vlogs of him and Zoe moving in together and he's talking about he would get Nala since he paid for her, all while smiling. He's also saying that he doesn't know what other people see in them as #couplegoals because their "life is so boring and mundane", in his own words. He hasn't said a single good thing about Zoe. Talked about her having anxiety and that now he sees her therapist but nothing else really :S
I loved that the interviewer though they lived with 2 or 3 more persons :rofl:

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

I have only ever seen children camp in their garden in tents in north american movies, and it did puzzle me why did Alfie need to do that unless living his childhood dreams. Also, he really doesn't know how to iron his clothes does he?

Btw, never heard of yeezes until this week and so far they look pretty ugly to me.

TBH the only reason Alfie has a child will probably be to do all the childish stuff with them without being judged (assuming that he decided to start a family when he reaches the conventionally mature age).

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

Vomit inducing cringe fest. How is he allowed to have JT music playing in the background?

And I fucking hate when people call people out, meet in person, and then the person who called them out is all of a sudden very nice. RIP INTO HIM DAMNIT!

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

SoboredGGsux wrote:Vomit inducing cringe fest. How is he allowed to have JT music playing in the background?

And I fucking hate when people call people out, meet in person, and then the person who called them out is all of a sudden very nice. RIP INTO HIM DAMNIT!
Sorry what is that in reference to? Was it something in his vlog? I am curious because I didn't get the reference :3

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

4 million sub vlog

- Someone said if Zoe was in labour he'd be like "wait. Backflip:" so when he done one I spat my drink out
-"My Pb channel isn't personal. It's not about me. Just about making fun videos" how the F is that different from his vlog channel

- Are we really subscribed at 4 million subs when he constantly begged for legit 2 weeks straight

-That video he made is so him. EGO EGO.

-how did he get away with using that Justin Timberlake song. I love that song but it was deemed the worst song of 2016 lol

- His laugh is Fcking annoying

- He better of paid the minion for making this video

- Omg they had a part where he used to wear that headband. When he thought he was Harry Styles. OMG DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THAT LOOOOOL

- "You mean more to me than anything"
Edit: "Your money means more to me than anything"

- "I will work hard on all my videos" lmao deep Alfie is deep

- He talks all this inspirational shit and does nothing to help his viewers

- All I got from this video is Alfie has lived a privileged life. Yah for the white Cis male who's middle class. Yah for you

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

nardy wrote:
SoboredGGsux wrote:Vomit inducing cringe fest. How is he allowed to have JT music playing in the background?

Sorry what is that in reference to? Was it something in his vlog? I am curious because I didn't get the reference :3
The True Geordie podcast

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

SoboredGGsux wrote:
nardy wrote:

The True Geordie podcast
Oh I'll try to find it. No idea what that is.

2h+ ? I don't think so lol

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

So apparently only either him or Zoe own the house (he didn't say who), and it's not in both of their names. He admitted to being too young to be married, and everything they talk about in the podcast (house, kids, Nala, vlogs) comes back to what would happen if they broke up and how they would handle it.

Return to “Pointless Blog”