PointlessComplaints: Broken Logic and Broken Cameras part 12

Antacids1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessComplaints: Broken Logic and Broken Cameras par

Post by Antacids1 »

Weird how he said he's gonna hang with Poppy and Sean in the tent but didn't mention Zoe.

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

apeach wrote:
ems142 wrote:the views for yday's vlog is poor for a Zoella clickbait and Zoe thumbnail video...is this an indication of what his channel would have been had Lazella been more productive with her owns vlogs (Zoe uploaded her vlog of the same day yday too) :rofl:
whoops, im actually guilty of that. LOL. i haven't actually watched alfie's vlog about zoella beauty because zoe already uploaded hers :D
from memory, she usually uploads after him...maybe this is the reason and maybe he pissed her off that day so she thought 'well take this' and uploaded first :rofl:

i+dont+even+know
Learner
Learner

Post by i+dont+even+know »

To be fair Alfie is the only """daily""" vlogger I watch sometimes so I'm not an expert but I wonder, is it normal to talk SO much about what the person filming does? Like, I'd rather see him showing a 5 second clip of what youtube videos he has watched rather than hearing "i've been watching youchube videoz for 45 minutez guyz". It's just the smallest recent example but I don't get why he says what he's going to do and either doesn't do it or does do it and then after he says he has done it he explains what he's done again. wtf? He wastes so much time speaking and it's not immersive at all

MissyV12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissyV12 »

Alfie's very short list of things he wants to do with the tent includes 'eat my dinner in it'.
I have an image of him carrying his plate of dinner outside and just sitting on the floor by himself in the middle of this big tent and genuinely having a great time.
Ridiculous. That's something a 4 year old would get excited about doing.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

He's going to hit 4 million today. Although if his subs go negative soon could be very embarrassing if he then falls below 4. The new house boost must end soon

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

sandsgoldd wrote:Can you imagine them having a child. *Zoe's in labour* Alfie: hold up got to do my morning backflip.
I am dying from this comment

You win the Internet today

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

Comolemntfou wrote:He's going to hit 4 million today. Although if his subs go negative soon could be very embarrassing if he then falls below 4. The new house boost must end soon

did you see his insta-story? it's pretty obvious a lot of his subs are bought/bots, it doesn't make sense for him to get so many people unsubscribing and I'm sure him hitting the 4 mil mark is because his minions are creating more accounts for the final push

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Comolemntfou wrote:He's going to hit 4 million today. Although if his subs go negative soon could be very embarrassing if he then falls below 4. The new house boost must end soon

Wonder what he'll buy for himself to celebrate :roll: Then we'll have another motivational speech about how "you too can achieve your dreams if you work hard enough".....or if you get together with a popular YouTuber.

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

Get ready for the impending vlog containing "wow guyyysss bloomin 4 million subscribers savage, everything i do for you guyyyssss. Once i start something i never quit. so let's do a celebratory back flip on my trampoline... Yooooooo that's sick. i don't know whether i can show you my special shitty 4 mill PB merch. there's only a few left like 200 so get em before they run out"

Later in the vlog
Zoe's just chillin with Nala. Alfie to zoe "are you proud I've reach 4 million subcribers"... Zoe: "I can't i'm busy" whilst glued to the sofa watching old vlogs.
Alfie: "Anyway Sean and Poppy are coming over later to celebrate..."

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

after his insta-story begging that started two hours ago, he's still 270 subs off :rofl: bet he got embarrassed cos he thought his insta would have pulled in the last 1000 in a couple mins...no wonder radio silence since then!! now that's what I call savage :rofl:

elliemay10
Talker
Talker

Post by elliemay10 »

sprinkleofmoney2 wrote:Get ready for the impending vlog containing "wow guyyysss bloomin 4 million subscribers savage, everything i do for you guyyyssss. Once i start something i never quit. so let's do a celebratory back flip on my trampoline... Yooooooo that's sick. i don't know whether i can show you my special shitty 4 mill PB merch. there's only a few left like 200 so get em before they run out"

Later in the vlog
Zoe's just chillin with Nala. Alfie to zoe "are you proud I've reach 4 million subcribers"... Zoe: "I can't i'm busy" whilst glued to the sofa watching old vlogs.
Alfie: "Anyway Sean and Poppy are coming over later to celebrate..."
Never read anything more accurate ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazydoglady
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady »

What do you think the new secret project Alfie mentioned is? My bets are on some shitty app like everyone else seems to be dropping atm...

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

he's back, them two hours he was gone, maybe he recruited poppy and Sean and himself to create the new accounts to sub to himself :rofl: why go to all that hassle, all he needed to do was get his gf to tweet him some subs :rofl:

Hideandseek
Informer
Informer

Post by Hideandseek »

well he's got his 4 millions
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

M. 22. France

ohmnamaste
Informer
Informer

Post by ohmnamaste »

Hideandseek wrote:well he's got his 4 millions
It's still reading as 3.9 for me on youtube.

ETA: Nvm I see he hit 4 million according to Social Blade. I wonder why Youtube hasn't updated his subscriber count yet...
Last edited by ohmnamaste on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

The lazy fuck. Is that video meant to be today's vlog?! It is LICCCHHERALLLLY a video someone made for him.

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

"4 Million special" turns out to be someone else's cringe compilation. Doesn't even prioritise crediting the creator and probably pockets all the money the video makes.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

This simpleton is the gift that keeps on giving. How "special" of him to put together a lousy thank you speech and a video some preschooler made of him.

zvezdochka
Talker
Talker

Post by zvezdochka »

ohmnamaste wrote:
Hideandseek wrote:well he's got his 4 millions
It's still reading as 3.9 for me on youtube.

ETA: Nvm I see he hit 4 million according to Social Blade. I wonder why Youtube hasn't updated his subscriber count yet...
Because 2 minutes after upload he was 247 subscribers short to 4 mil. My pettiness is unreal, I know. But that's what GG is for, right? :love2:

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bizarremoments »

wasnt that video shown on his speech appearance as well couple days ago?
which equals to this wasnt meant to be the 4mil video in first place it just hit him like oh yeah i can upload this for that as well

#creative

Return to “Pointless Blog”