PointlessDIYs - Alfie Deyes buys so much crap part 11

athousandmiles123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessDIYs - Alfie Deyes buys so much crap part 11

Post by athousandmiles123 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:03 pm

I think Alfie is an absolute idiot for all the silly stuff he buys and does and to be honest I'm surprised Zoe is still with him when she could do so much better, I certainly wouldn't manage to put up with it!

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:11 am

Pastel Rage wrote:Oh my god, it's like he's on a quest to be the most embarrassing person ever. :rofl:
He's doing pretty well!!!

toryvilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by toryvilla » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:12 am

Didn't he go to school or something with ed? I don't think even Alfie is cringe enough to start acting like he's friends with a famous.

thehippiechick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:57 am

New "The Craziest Easter Eggs" vlog. He opens right off the bat saying it's Good Friday and he doesn't know what it means only that schools are off. Alfie, you don't even have to be a practicing Christian to know what Good Friday is and means. OMG. :|

Also the kitchen was a mess and there were still dirty dinner plates sitting on the coffee table in the living room. Clean up your shit when you're done eating, it's easy enough. I never leave the kitchen a mess with the previous night's dinner dishes. They are rinsed and put into the dishwasher. :roll:
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. ☕
- Henry Fielding

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:08 am

thehippiechick wrote:New "The Craziest Easter Eggs" vlog. He opens right off the bat saying it's Good Friday and he doesn't know what it means only that schools are off. Alfie, you don't even have to be a practicing Christian to know what Good Friday is and means. OMG. :| And his minions in the comments "not everyone knows what it is!" and one "didn't know because they don't care". Okay, that's fine, but OMG still...
How can he know it's Easter on Sunday but not know what Good Friday is? It literally makes no sense. Especially for his family who go to Church and take these holidays seriously...what. He's in this weird phase of not knowing what things are (e.g Vidcon EU, Good Friday, etc.).

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:30 am

So he doesn't even know what Good Friday is all about. :roll:

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:13 am

I thought from the Ed Sheeran tweet. Ed must follow him. Because verified accounts can sift out people who they follow for speedy responses.

But he doesn't. Alfie is just like the rest of us. My Twitter account is better than his. Tay Swizzle and Naomi Campbell follow and DM me [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

He's so far out. And both those ladies didn't follow me because I was brown nosing them..we debated in issues about feminism

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Mr Socko
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mr Socko » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:44 am

rai1234 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Bro. Brooooo.
I see he's been learning from Tanya Burr.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:32 am

joffy wrote:So he doesn't even know what Good Friday is all about. :roll:
One day this creature will have kids
Hope those kids go to good schools
Him and Poppy are as thick as eachother

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:39 am

I think there's a lot things worse

Fcking hate him.

wildernessinside
Learner
Learner

Post by wildernessinside » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:03 pm

I watched a bit of this vid for the first time in agesss and omg the cringe. Basically comparing their fame to Adele...I can't stand it. And she wouldn't be dumb enough to have her address easy to find on google.
Not to mention the comment about how no one was at work. They are the dimmest people.

LUCKILY i looked at the comments and he's getting a lot of shit. Finally! Is this usually the case now?

toryvilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by toryvilla » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:17 pm

wildernessinside wrote:I watched a bit of this vid for the first time in agesss and omg the cringe. Basically comparing their fame to Adele...I can't stand it. And she wouldn't be dumb enough to have her address easy to find on google.
Not to mention the comment about how no one was at work. They are the dimmest people.

LUCKILY i looked at the comments and he's getting a lot of shit. Finally! Is this usually the case now?
i think the falling asleep rates has stopped gleam having monkeys working the bank holiday deleting comments. Anything negative will be wiped soon enough. Take a screen shot! His shit rarely gets any negative comments around for long.

thehippiechick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:21 pm

wildernessinside wrote:I watched a bit of this vid for the first time in agesss and omg the cringe. Basically comparing their fame to Adele...I can't stand it. And she wouldn't be dumb enough to have her address easy to find on google.

I rarely see comments like that on his vlogs. However, he must have them cleaned up pretty quickly. But it being Easter, maybe nobody got to it yet because I just took a peek and Oh my LAWD. LOL! Minions still tut tutting people for correcting Alfie about not knowing what Good Friday is. "lots of people don't know!" Lots of people? No, that wouldn't be the case at all. As I said in my previous comment, you don't have to be a practicing Christian to know what Good Friday is. And his family are church goers? No excuse, even if HE doesn't go that often.

Oh and nobody's at work, eh? It's Easter Sunday and I worked today until 5pm. My store is 24 hours. I also worked on Friday! So yeah, Alfie. He can be so damn dim.

And the Adele comparison. OMG CRINGEEEE!!!
- Henry Fielding

s4y+wh4t
Learner
Learner

Post by s4y+wh4t » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:25 pm

As people say, boys don't hit adulthood until they're 30 ish. I find Alfie very immature for his age, and I'm younger (also female.) It makes me cringe so much with the way he talks about himself, his job and to other people. He's very rude and just doesn't understand general knowledge. Not everyone in the world believes in a religion, nor do I. But even I know what Good Friday means. Its general knowledge. From his first YouTube video he pulls of this 'cool kid' image, and I can somewhat see him having many friends back in high school, which makes me question whether or not he paid attention to any of his lessons or not. Because, this most defiant is not the first time he's said something like this.

I don't particular like Zoe. But she's going to be waiting along time for his maturity to set in. Considering Zoe also wants to start a family, I can see this dividing a huge gap between the two. Hope for Zoe's sake, she realises this and moves on. Because she's going to be stuck in a constant cycle until he turns 30.

notyourchummy
Learner
Learner

Post by notyourchummy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:56 am

AmenAmen91 wrote:

Fcking hate him.

Oh my god. :roll:
I said this last time he had a whine about his acid reflux - CHANGE YOUR DIET.
Yes, it sucks. Believe me, I know - but I am well aware that if I'm going to indulge for a night in particular foods (spicy food, pizza, chocolate etc) then I'm going to have acid reflux. I do it to myself and I know it so I'm not going to bitch about it (but rather go and do something to help soothe it and remind myself to avoid trigger foods for a while.)
How can he not learn to avoid the things triggering it?

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:51 pm

notyourchummy wrote:
AmenAmen91 wrote:

Fcking hate him.

Oh my god. :roll:
I said this last time he had a whine about his acid reflux - CHANGE YOUR DIET.
Yes, it sucks. Believe me, I know - but I am well aware that if I'm going to indulge for a night in particular foods (spicy food, pizza, chocolate etc) then I'm going to have acid reflux. I do it to myself and I know it so I'm not going to bitch about it (but rather go and do something to help soothe it and remind myself to avoid trigger foods for a while.)
How can he not learn to avoid the things triggering it?
whenever he tweets something like this, i always think of that episode of marcus butler's podcast (i think it was in the beginning of january, but basically alfie was poorly and he tweeted like 12 times about it) when marcus was just straight up roasting alfie for how much he whinges on twitter lmao. whenever anything happens to alfie, he wants everyone to know how sorry he feels for himself :rofl:

thehippiechick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:36 am

He was going on about missing two days vlogging in this new one. Saying how hard it was to"get back into it" and that he "almost forgot how" etc. Alfie, dude, come on. Hahahaha!! It's only been two days not two MONTHS or longer.
- Henry Fielding

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:39 am

He's looking at cars on Snapchat? Is he about to buy ANOTHER car? This will be like their 5th car.

Mammamia0207
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mammamia0207 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:41 am

I guess if he has the money for it it's his choice how he spends out :respekt:

toryvilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by toryvilla » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:38 pm

thehippiechick wrote:He was going on about missing two days vlogging in this new one. Saying how hard it was to"get back into it" and that he "almost forgot how" etc. Alfie, dude, come on. Hahahaha!! It's only been two days not two MONTHS or longer.
he's very predictable in how self important and detached from reality he is.

Anyone else notice how he mentions a shootout in the us that is a regular occurrence but not the terrorist attack in London, the city near him.

pauhlien
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pauhlien » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Couldn't make it through more than 5 minutes of the new vlog. Him starting the vlog laughing his dumb ass laugh already had me cringing, but then he LEGIT didn't shut up about 'biannual' and how he think it means every other year. How can you be this daft? HOW? And then him looking at this car and talking about how 'meaty (did I fucking hear this right??????)' it is?? It's like he got his goddamn license what feels like 3 days ago but sure, buy 485745 more cars. God. I don't know how people like him..

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:14 pm

pauhlien wrote:Couldn't make it through more than 5 minutes of the new vlog. Him starting the vlog laughing his dumb ass laugh already had me cringing, but then he LEGIT didn't shut up about 'biannual' and how he think it means every other year. How can you be this daft? HOW? And then him looking at this car and talking about how 'meaty (did I fucking hear this right??????)' it is?? It's like he got his goddamn license what feels like 3 days ago but sure, buy 485745 more cars. God. I don't know how people like him..
Don't forget that he also bought a car like a year before he got his license and ended up buying a new car after he passed his test and never drove the old one.

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Mammamia0207 wrote:I guess if he has the money for it it's his choice how he spends out :respekt:
Let's play spot the minion

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:36 pm

In his "reacting to my 2011 videos" look at all of the 18+ viewers in the video!

Oh wait...

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:02 am

Comolemntfou wrote:Didn't he go to school or something with ed? I don't think even Alfie is cringe enough to start acting like he's friends with a famous.
He went to school with Hobbie Stuart! A musician in his own right, yes, but nowhere near Ed Sheeran :D!!

Alfie would most definitely try to pretend he's friends with bug celebs, he tweets them all the time! Probably thinks seeing as Ed did a video with Caspar they're on the same level :rofl:

Return to “Pointless Blog”