subbox
Debater
Debater

Re: PointlessWants: 10 Dayes of Endless Shopping

Post by subbox » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:02 am

Sidneycue wrote:It's happened.

[tweet][/tweet]

I'm screaming,
Is there a page for Sean yet? Felt like I could post it here as well.

There's a page over in the British Crew thread, though it's not really active... I mean is he even worth talking about?

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Good_Bake » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:51 am

subbox wrote:

[tweet][/tweet]

I'm screaming,

There's a page over in the British Crew thread, though it's not really active... I mean is he even worth talking about?

what does he even do hahah oh god. what a surprise

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by SoboredGGsux » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:44 pm

[tweet][/tweet]

I'm screaming,
Announcing his book deal in 3...2...1...

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:25 pm

In the pizza video, he's literally eating what a lot of people eat for breakfast... Eggs with hot sauce and essentially peanut butter toast.

And he claims he'll be sick from it for a few days? Did you eat raw salmonella eggs?

And holy hell decrepit hermit Zoe in bed emerging from the blankets to feed.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:15 pm

his vlog channel isn't even a vlog channel anymore. its just the dumb channels that even he is embarassed to post on his main channel.

MAKING INSAANNEE DONUTS WITH NUTTELLAA O,XKSJGJSZZZHGGG LITERALLY SO WEIRDDD GUYS OMG ITS SO WACKY AND INTERESTING

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:24 am

Guys, what is this strange thing we do when we hate-watch people?! Why do we put ourselves through it? I just watched Alfie's STUPID pizza video, and it made me so angry that I wanted to reach into the screen and punch him. He is SO INFURIATING.

Why do I do it to myself?! But I can't stop!

LadyDarlessa
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDarlessa » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:19 am

Taking aside all that's wrong with this pizza video, how has he never heard of siracha sauce??? He truly lives in his own little world.

nocoolname
Learner
Learner

Post by nocoolname » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:04 am

Its like the mildest hot sauce you can get! My boyfriend puts it on everything.

Never seen anything as dramatic in my life. There are so many comments on his video taking the piss out of him for it. And he nearly has 1k dislikes :rofl:

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:17 am

Wow you guys have already said it but I didn't think that pizza would be terribly gross. It's basically eggs, bread, hot sauce (my breakfast) with peanut butter which isn't that offense either.

And dang I can't believe he showed that clip of Zoe. Lol

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:48 pm

He's having a go at a few people on Twitter over him missing so many videos/going to "meetings", one of the people clearly doesn't speak English well.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:33 am

SoboredGGsux wrote:He's having a go at a few people on Twitter over him missing so many videos/going to "meetings", one of the people clearly doesn't speak English well.

It's called Karma. Idiots like him deserve it.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:34 am

nocoolname wrote:Its like the mildest hot sauce you can get! My boyfriend puts it on everything.

Never seen anything as dramatic in my life. There are so many comments on his video taking the piss out of him for it. And he nearly has 1k dislikes :rofl:

:tu:

nocoolname
Learner
Learner

Post by nocoolname » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:12 am

Didn't he mention a few videos back that he cancels a lot of meetings and misses events so he can vlog? Now he's contradicting himself!

We all know he's been getting lazy these last few weeks. He hardly ever vlogs his days anymore and leaves everything to the last minute by filing in the time with his shitty DIY videos and Q&As

I can't stand him.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:11 pm

I am so tired of these 'let's do crazy ~stretches~ or ~yoga~ or whatever' videos where they act like they're so0o0o0 wild and hilarious doing these pseudo sex poses for tweens when in reality most of us moved beyond finding playtime on the carpet fun when we were toddlers. I'm sure Zalfie gets off on Alfie throwing a 'omg I can't do anything right tee hee' Zoe around like a rag doll on the living room floor but I would personally be happy if I never had to see any of that again.

Kipper275
Learner
Learner

Post by Kipper275 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:08 pm

nocoolname wrote:Didn't he mention a few videos back that he cancels a lot of meetings and misses events so he can vlog? Now he's contradicting himself!

We all know he's been getting lazy these last few weeks. He hardly ever vlogs his days anymore and leaves everything to the last minute by filing in the time with his shitty DIY videos and Q&As

I can't stand him.
I didn't quite understand what he was going on about when he said he didn't go to as many events in London anymore because he was concentrating on vlogging...wouldn't going to London for events make for a more interesting vlog?

sxphsyko

Post by sxphsyko » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Lamour88 wrote:I am so tired of these 'let's do crazy ~stretches~ or ~yoga~ or whatever' videos where they act like they're so0o0o0 wild and hilarious doing these pseudo sex poses for tweens when in reality most of us moved beyond finding playtime on the carpet fun when we were toddlers. I'm sure Zalfie gets off on Alfie throwing a 'omg I can't do anything right tee hee' Zoe around like a rag doll on the living room floor but I would personally be happy if I never had to see any of that again.
probably the closest alfie will get to having sex with zoe, let him enjoy the moment :tu:

therightsong
Learner
Learner

Post by therightsong » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:58 pm

didn't he once say that every time he does a project he tells the people involved that he is going to vlog it and that he won't do it if he can't 'bring us along with him'? he must be so annoying to work with

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:27 pm

sxphsyko wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:I am so tired of these 'let's do crazy ~stretches~ or ~yoga~ or whatever' videos where they act like they're so0o0o0 wild and hilarious doing these pseudo sex poses for tweens when in reality most of us moved beyond finding playtime on the carpet fun when we were toddlers. I'm sure Zalfie gets off on Alfie throwing a 'omg I can't do anything right tee hee' Zoe around like a rag doll on the living room floor but I would personally be happy if I never had to see any of that again.
probably the closest alfie will get to having sex with zoe, let him enjoy the moment :tu:
Yeah it looked so awkward. It would blow my mind if they actually had sex.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:00 am

The thing that annoys me about this kind of thing is that it is so knowing and deliberate- they do this kind of thing because they know that the tweens will lap it up. Everything they do is calculated for the views.

Just watched his latest vlog and his "advice" section was hilarious. He is 23, and he thinks he knows everything about life. I hate it so much when he pulls these "deep and meaningful chat" sessions.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:21 am

Kipper275 wrote:
nocoolname wrote:Didn't he mention a few videos back that he cancels a lot of meetings and misses events so he can vlog? Now he's contradicting himself!

I can't stand him.
I didn't quite understand what he was going on about when he said he didn't go to as many events in London anymore because he was concentrating on vlogging...wouldn't going to London for events make for a more interesting vlog?
exactly?! who wants to see him do yet another q&a... events in london would be far more exciting and change up his monotonous content. is he stupid to think people actually enjoy it? He's clearly getting negative feedback but of course that's never precious Alfie's fault!

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:26 am

I'm late to this but the Sriracha video was just too much. Crazy hot pizza? Really? Because the amount he put on his pizza is an average amount, and the amount he put on his last bite of pizza is what I typically put on my stuff. Like someone already said. Sriracha isn't even that hot! People use it like Ketchup where I'm from.

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:26 am

I'm late to this but the Sriracha video was just too much. Crazy hot pizza? Really? Because the amount he put on his pizza is an average amount, and the amount he put on his last bite of pizza is what I typically put on my stuff. Like someone already said. Sriracha isn't even that hot! People use it like Ketchup where I'm from.

Ajay9
Learner
Learner

Post by Ajay9 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:15 pm

I cringe so hard when he says things like 'I made an oreo, m&m and chocolate button waffle. You guys went absolutely crazy, you loved the vlog'.... who the hell wen't crazy over that vlog??!!!? BORING. Swear he never reads comments and makes them all up in his head so he can justify his dull videos.

Also, he says these 'motivational' things as though he sat down one day and thought 'one day I will be a successful youtuber and I will do everything I can to make it happen'.. when in reality he did the right thing at the right time and got lucky.

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bizarremoments » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:38 pm

I havent had a look at his vlogs in a while but went ahead and checked and had a good laugh;
did his daily vlogs get so boring? its all now clickbaits with CRAAAAAZY DIY stuff.... which isnt even crazy its just an grown internet kid trying to make regular things exciting.

can you even consider this daily vlogging anymore when he puts more than half of his video DIY project that is just extreme cringe ville
I guess he is going downhill sooner than we think. Oh no if all fails he will just start making reaction videos. Maybe I should not give him any ideas :FU:

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:34 pm

He brought a candy floss machine!!

Return to “Pointless Blog”