AutumnalGoddess
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PointlessPrince: 9 Dayes of Entitled Whinging

Post by AutumnalGoddess »

About time for a new thread.
Continue here and let me know if you want the title changed!

Jasmine S

Re: PointlessPrince: 9 Dayes of Entitled Whinging

Post by Jasmine S »

Thanks! <3

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

loving the name!
Can't wait for a Zalfie breakup in 3..2..1.....

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

another week with no main channel video and no vlog again, its like he sat down to edit at half 4 today and realised he had no footage so came up with the best excuse "took the day off for daddysuggs bday" - yeah right alfie if that was the case you would have made that clear yesterday -_________-

also they are so having issues, things have been so off especially for zoe i think and now he is best friends with marcus again which means more jobs as a due and travelling together.

helloitjessAGAINx
Talker
Talker

Post by helloitjessAGAINx »

^ the fact that he tweets about it when the vlog is already supposed to be up is honestly what I hate the most! I'm not a fan of Alfie anymore but if I were, I would hate him doing this even more. Not uploading is already annoying but some fans "look forward to it all day long". Can he atleast think about his fans and tell them at the end of the vlog before he takes a day off? That's the least he can do.
I definitely think that him realizing that he did not have enough footage could be a thing though. Little piece of shit.. He really annoys me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

So with the ASA thing, are there any sanctions at all? Like a fine? Or is it just "don't do it again"!

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

nixworld68 wrote:So with the ASA thing, are there any sanctions at all? Like a fine? Or is it just "don't do it again"!
I think there's a fine? but can someone confirm that please!

helloitjessAGAINx
Talker
Talker

PointlessPrince: 9 Dayes of Entitled Whinging

Post by helloitjessAGAINx »

I guess people agree with me Image

Edit to add: another person just faved it and he has actually got [PB] in his name. Interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clublandtiger
Stalker
Stalker

Post by clublandtiger »

This young man will be unheard of when The Queen finishes him. Its ironic they are not even together in real life. It's all a money making machine the " zalfie" brand . That has netted Zoe 5 mil and Alfred 2 mil in hard cash . The brainwashing will continue with this fantasy story and with more merch and books been pumped out. The cash will just keep rolling in and they will laughing all the way to the bank !.

Young Jim and Tanya get alot of stick for example Jim for been boring and Tanya been too overweight. But they are really together and not some fake money brand set up by Gleam .The day will come when this scam is exposed but until then we most wait !

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

But....but....I thought with Alfie having an office we would be getting high quality content all the time, with no excuses. *Snorts*

I've always got the impression that Daddy Sugg thinks Alfie is a halfwit. I mean it must be every parents worst nightmare, your daughter comes home with Mr Dummy Deyes.

morrigan_88
Informer
Informer

Post by morrigan_88 »

Dear lord, I can't stand in his vlogs when he says "I had the most productive morning you guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuysss!, I just signed hundreds and hundreds of books,...." and that's all....and he's already shortened his signature so....
He's always so excited about the most random, mundane things... The day he actually does something exciting and productive his head is going to explode on camera ffs.
*English is not my first language*

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Sooo many complaints under that tweet about not vlogging on Daddysugg's birthday - are they finally starting to see the light?

binky2090
Lurker
Lurker

Post by binky2090 »

comments on Jim Chapman's vlog don't seem impressed either!

UnderTheOcean
Lurker
Lurker

Post by UnderTheOcean »

I hate how he can just take days off and his minions are like 'its okay alf you deserve it' No he doesn't? He does nothing all day and earns all this money for doing naff all. I also believe 'Zalfie' is just for the money. Those two are not in love. They can't go 24 hours spending alone time together they always have poppy and sean over, it's really weird.

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

Honestly they have such boring lives. It makes them all too narcissistic filming themselves all day long

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Post by mrmilo »

Do we know what he is going to be doing in America?

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

mrmilo wrote:Do we know what he is going to be doing in America?
Probably collab with a lot more American YTs and work on bigger projects (god knows what exactly though).
Honestly though, if he's going to be over there enough that he needs a work permit, I really see the end in sight for Zalfie. Alfie, as dim as he is, is born for the LA youtuber lifestyle - lazing around at the beach/pool, having flat parties, going on road trips etc. it will make for brilliant daily vlog content. There's no way Zoe will move out to America or even go out to visit him while he's there.

Babu93
Learner
Learner

Post by Babu93 »

Ugh some of those comments on Jim's vlog do my head in. What Alfie does is not "hard work". The delusion he is creating among his young fanbase is sickening. These people won't know what's hit them when have to try and make ends meet.
YouTube is a lot harder than people think. Anyone with a youtube channel will agree with me - like Jake Mitchell says "If you are doing YouTube and you think it's easy, you are doing it wrong." People saying that "vlogging your day is barely work, people who work 9-5 jobs work way harder" that's bullshi*
... says some 15 year old kid with 10 videos on his channel. Please, take over my job for a week. Work 10 hour shifts for 5 days straight, always on your feet, having to deal with difficult customers, restocking a busy shopfloor... then tell me what you do is oh so hard. We all can't be internet famous and roll around in sponsership deals. Some of us have to start at the bottom of the ladder, and that's the reality.

Moosh22
Debater
Debater

Post by Moosh22 »

:tu:

Return to “Pointless Blog”