PointlessPrince: 9 Dayes of Entitled Whinging

ebba_1891
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessPrince: 9 Dayes of Entitled Whinging

Post by ebba_1891 »

I feel like in his last few vlogs he's been less (super annoyingly) hyper in his (super annoying) intro. For a long time, his "goooood morning guys" was getting worse and worse; louder and more out dragged but suddenly it is a lot more mellow (still too loud and long though imo). My guess is Alfie's become self aware of how horrible it is when he yells like that...I mean if I watch his vlogs I will always mute it for the first few seconds.

Weeelll, what I wanted to say is that I feel like subtle+not so subtle comments from a lot of ppl in his videos (like Poppy, Marcus, Lousie, Zoe?) and also on here has affected him. Has anyone else noticed and thought of this?

DavidSBrough
Learner
Learner

Post by DavidSBrough »

On 'The Best Night Ever' vlog there's a comment about how annoying it is that Alfie gets whatever he wants for free, I think he got a drone in that vlog or something. And then his minions replies things like 'he needs to work hard for his gadgets'... Yeah filming your life is definitely hard...not. I replied to all the obsessed fans that he earns the hell of a lot of money from his videos so he can buy whatever he wants and he does #pointlesspurchases.

And got this reply:
image.jpeg
You say one thing, just one thing nasty to Alfie or just giving some advice to him on the comments and it's like being thrown in with the lions haha

*If this doesn't make sense, I apologise as I can't seem to form sentences today lol*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

DavidSBrough wrote:On 'The Best Night Ever' vlog there's a comment about how annoying it is that Alfie gets whatever he wants for free, I think he got a drone in that vlog or something. And then his minions replies things like 'he needs to work hard for his gadgets'... Yeah filming your life is definitely hard...not. I replied to all the obsessed fans that he earns the hell of a lot of money from his videos so he can buy whatever he wants and he does #pointlesspurchases.

And got this reply:
image.jpeg
You say one thing, just one thing nasty to Alfie or just giving some advice to him on the comments and it's like being thrown in with the lions haha

*If this doesn't make sense, I apologise as I can't seem to form sentences today lol*
hahahahh ahha hahah ... I don't know whether to laugh or cry at their ignorance.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Credit:amazingfiru

Return to “Pointless Blog”