PointlessPug Dayes 8

UnderTheOcean
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessPug Dayes 8

Post by UnderTheOcean »

He described the Ant and Decs Saturday night takeaway as a 'exciting project' of him and marcus, pls nothing exciting about 2 seconds of his face.

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

Lol they didn't even say who they were other than "Alfie and Marcus". To their eegit minions they were celebs, to everyone else they were just random people that won the chance to be on the show. I'm jealous they got to meet Ant and Dec though.

Bluegiant
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bluegiant »

One day, Zoe is going to come home to a house filled with Alfie's impulse-bought crap and - oh wait, a) the house is already filled with that sort of crap (2 of those stupid hoverboard things which he NEVER uses) and b) Zoe never leaves the house.

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

Lol this kid's ego is too big for his own good. The way he acted you'd think he was a guest presenter or something. I love how the minions were all going wild and it turned out to be a couple of 2 second features. Good job guys, majority of the country still have no fucking clue who you are by the way.

Guru_laura1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Guru_laura1 »

This is a little off topic from the current discussion but it's just something that I've noticed. I'm terrified that he's going to try and copy Charlie mc Donald's "cereal time" podcast. He has mentioned it before but he mentioned it again whilst chai was down in Brighton. The thoughts of him and chai doing any sort of ( productive) podcast is terrible. Also to add, I really dislike Alfie. He takes everything for granted and doesn't have a clue what hard work is. Not a clue. He has the best life of any 22 year old that I know yet he thinks he has it "hard". Grow up mate.

crg93
Learner
Learner

Post by crg93 »

I find it hilarious how he tweeted his thanks to people waiting outside the studio for him and Marcus. Does he really think they're there for him? What about Ant and Dec? Or the other ACTUAL guest celebrities? His ego is getting out of control.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7105 mit Tapatalk

topgunner360
Learner
Learner

Post by topgunner360 »

Sounds like it wasn't a one off judging by what he said in today's vlog! This is really going to go to his head, probably thinks Malfie are the next Ant and Dec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coffeandcream
Informer
Informer

Post by coffeandcream »

They weren't even thanked by Ant and Dec when they were thanking the guests in the programme at the end of the show. All seemed a bit pointless (pun not intended!) to me.

smisho
Informer
Informer

Post by smisho »

I watched it but somehow missed seeing them on it at all! Haha. What did they do?

Mariska
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mariska »

I laughed so hard at the end of the show show.
Alfie and Marcus stood there, so uncomfortable. Everyone danced, and they clapped a little bit :rofl:

helloitjessAGAINx
Talker
Talker

Post by helloitjessAGAINx »

OT of the current discussion but have we ever seen Alfie's license?

Post by Guest »

Why don't these guys get it? I do feel YouTube will earn its place in legitimate Hollywood and the fame world in general, but it damn sure won't be with the current crop of YouTubers... they are untalented, and frankly should just stay in their lane. You ever seen one of them try to explain what they do on formats unfamiliar with them? It's awkward and just bad all around. Hundreds of girls screaming for this poor man's Russell Brand that is Alfie, and meanwhile, anyone his age is looking at him like, "Who? And why?"

sockmonkey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sockmonkey »

Nope I just watched the first two minutes of yesterday's vlog and I am done. He is such an ungrateful whiny tool. Firstly saying that he's jealous of his viewers for not having to go on his journeys with him and oh poor him just had a 1 and a half hour train journey but for us it was only 20 seconds. What?! Do you not think we have to go out and about and travel to places or do you think we just sit at home all day every day waiting for your videos?
And then making a massive deal over being sold the wrong ticket and insulting the staff at the station and calling them a mess? Who does he think he is? He has the most pointless mindless minimal-effort-required job in existence and he thinks he can criticise others?
He's an embarrassment and anyone with half a brain would see that

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

sockmonkey wrote: Do you not think we have to go out and about and travel to places or do you think we just sit at home all day every day waiting for your videos?
I think that he does actually think that! Haha.

Agreed, the start of that vlog was Alfie's arrogance, self involvement, inanity and lack of self awareness in a nutshell. UGH.

nocoolname
Learner
Learner

Post by nocoolname »

Hey, long time lurker and all that jazz. I can no longer keep silent about this insufferable moron any longer. I've never come across a more self absorbed, egotistical wannabe in all my life.

He is so manipulative towards his fans pretending everything he does is for them when realistically its very little. Just a month or so again he was saying he was going to make more of an effort vloggin and uploading but he's already missing days and taking breaks. Its obvious he can't be bothered. And when he does vlog its the most boring thing I've ever witnessed. Even hate watching him has become a gruelling task.

The fact that he's constantly trying to improve his relationship with zoe shows that it's inevitable that they will eventually split up. The cracks have been there for awhile now. Personally I don't understand what the girl sees in him. He acts like a complete child. I don't have any doubt that he's only with her for his status and bank balance.

Can't wait till he becomes irrelevant and all he's left with are his pointless gadgets. Nice one Alfie Deyes. :tu:

nocoolname
Learner
Learner

Post by nocoolname »

Can I just mention the whole cat thing with Marcus was so immature too! You can't just buy a cat on a whim. No thought is being put into it. He just thinks its funny. Just shows how stupid and childish he is. Pets are for life. Not for content in your fucking shit vlog.

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

sockmonkey wrote:Nope I just watched the first two minutes of yesterday's vlog and I am done. He is such an ungrateful whiny tool. Firstly saying that he's jealous of his viewers for not having to go on his journeys with him and oh poor him just had a 1 and a half hour train journey but for us it was only 20 seconds. What?! Do you not think we have to go out and about and travel to places or do you think we just sit at home all day every day waiting for your videos?
And then making a massive deal over being sold the wrong ticket and insulting the staff at the station and calling them a mess? Who does he think he is? He has the most pointless mindless minimal-effort-required job in existence and he thinks he can criticise others?
He's an embarrassment and anyone with half a brain would see that
He has turned into a complete DIVA and it's repulsive. He moans about everyday things as if he should somehow be exempt from them, Grow up little boy, you're not special.

whatdoyouwantmetosay
Learner
Learner

Post by whatdoyouwantmetosay »

It genuinely pisses me off how he complains about the stupidest things and expects to be taken seriously like I understand if it were a legit complaint but come on? Has he ever done anything to fix the situation himself instead of immediately giving up because Prince Frogerton wasn't served to perfection?

It's people like him that give young customers a bad rep. I'm a year younger than him and had a legit complaint to make but was considerably younger than the rest of the place's clientele and you could just see everyone rolling their eyes at me. I'd love to see Alfie react to being treated that way - when you've actually got a leg to stand on and nobody will give you the time of day just because you're young, might explode, might be a nice fix for that voice

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 »

He bigged up this vlog so much "it's so exciting.. loads of celebs"
And then when he realised - when he got there - that he'd be on for 2 seconds, no one knew who he was or gave a shit..
He tried to take it down a peg or two
"we're only on for about 10 seconds guys.. it's just a bit of fun"

:rofl:

pizzoella
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pizzoella »

okay,,, usually I hate his main channel videos and find them REAAAAAALLLLYY boring but i actually enjoyed girlfriend vs sister video..
but the vlog.. just shut up

Return to “Pointless Blog”