PointlessDelusions: Alfie's busy Deyes Part 7

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessDelusions: Alfie's busy Deyes Part 7

Post by PeggyCarter »

I have to say, after watching the video where he shows the cookies, and comparing the two pictures, I'm convinced they are just cookies.
Capture.PNG
You can see at the bottom the clear plastic wrapping below the biscuits, and then at the top the white bit that I thought was the lid/top of the box is actually just clear plastic that has the sun reflecting off it. And then the white label obviously just has the ingredients/nutritional info on. Boring but yeah :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

Did not need to see Alfie's spotty bum. :rofl:

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

Good grief, it's not as if he spread his cheeks and showed his hole.

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

pussyglitter wrote:Good grief, it's not as if he spread his cheeks and showed his hole.
Next video idea for him the "what can I stick in my bum challenge"

DutchLurker
Talker
Talker

Post by DutchLurker »

Citrine wrote:
pussyglitter wrote:Good grief, it's not as if he spread his cheeks and showed his hole.
Not going to watch that, juk
English is not my native language, sorry!

Greatbritishgoboff
Talker
Talker

Post by Greatbritishgoboff »

Go to 8:00-8:03 of Zoe's Day 9 vlog and you can CLEARLY see that the thing he is holding in his hand has plastic wrapping..they are not cigarettes Image

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

Citrine wrote:
Not much probably, as his own head is already stuck up there.

lottie27
Talker
Talker

Post by lottie27 »

Looks like hes finally booked his driving test. Says he's doing an intensive 5 day course and hasn't had a lesson in eleven months. Its so infuriating, with his money and time he could have passed a year ago yet he just couldn't be bothered/would rather have zoe chauffeur him everywhere.

imdonewithyou
Talker
Talker

Post by imdonewithyou »

[youtube][/youtube]

I LOVE this guys videos anyway but this was literally a summary of Alfie hahaha

crg93
Learner
Learner

Post by crg93 »

I bet he fails. "LITCHEERALLY, MR DRIVING INSTRUCTOR MAN. PARALLEL PARKING IS LITCHERALLY SO HARD. I ONLY DID IT FOR THE FIRST TIME A FEW DAYS AGO, BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A LAZY SHIT TO LEARN PROPERLY".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lottie27
Talker
Talker

Post by lottie27 »

you know if he fails it'll be another eleven months before he even has a lesson again.

I genuinely can't imagine him turning up all five days on time either.

Post by Guest »

Sometimes... with Jim Chapman, I don't know. It's like "Just boink a guy already." The level of closeness he has with his male Gleamer friends. I mean, there isn't enough money in the world that would make me turn a weed wacker onto Alfie's shrubbery mess along that Hershey Highway. Ugh... that's what Zoella has to grab onto when they are... :barf:

Vickyvc
Learner
Learner

Post by Vickyvc »

Citrine wrote:
Vickyvc wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:definitely not cookies haha

In the vlog he is showing the cookies and says the hotel gave him them on way out then waves them at tanya (the pic is showing that) sometimes people on here look extra hard on things to hate lol there are plenty of things to hate on without making stuff up :P

If you compare the packaging of the cookies with what he is holding there then it's not the same thing.. I don't know what it is but not cookies.

You only have to watch his video to see they are cookies lol there is a whole section on the biscuits lol he is speaking about them in some of those screen shots

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

I've heard that intensive courses have a really low pass rate, which is hardly surprising. Off the top of my head, I think the average person requires around 40 hours driving with an instructor and 30 with parents/other entity to pass the practical test. Why the hell did he feel the need to book an intensive one anyway? He probably saw it as a fast track cheat that you just need to be filthy rich for (those things are expensive). He has all the time in the world to learn normally. All he does all day is eat and prat about in Brighton, I'm sure he could fit in a couple of hours a week. But noooo, Sir Deyes always has to go for the most expensive option.

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

If I lived in Brighton I would be scared shitless when he passes his test. I learned over a period of 6 months and passed first time, but I was still not a good driver when I first passed. I can only imagine how shit I would've been if I'd done an intensive course...
I think there was some study that said the best new drivers are those that pass third time round? That's got to have something to do with the amount of hours you put in, right?

And add on to that the fact that he'll probably drive himself home from the test centre while vlogging :?

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

xoxo_madam wrote:If I lived in Brighton I would be scared shitless when he passes his test. I learned over a period of 6 months and passed first time, but I was still not a good driver when I first passed. I can only imagine how shit I would've been if I'd done an intensive course...
I think there was some study that said the best new drivers are those that pass third time round? That's got to have something to do with the amount of hours you put in, right?

And add on to that the fact that he'll probably drive himself home from the test centre while vlogging :?
You can't legally drive yourself home from the test centre.

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

maccalacca wrote:
xoxo_madam wrote:If I lived in Brighton I would be scared shitless when he passes his test. I learned over a period of 6 months and passed first time, but I was still not a good driver when I first passed. I can only imagine how shit I would've been if I'd done an intensive course...

Really? Huh I never knew that. Regardless, the minute he gets home he'll be vlogging and driving (I'm hoping that it's not illegal to drive the same day or anything cause I went home, picked up my mum's car and drove myself to school the day I passed aha)/

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

xoxo_madam wrote:
maccalacca wrote:

Really? Huh I never knew that. Regardless, the minute he gets home he'll be vlogging and driving (I'm hoping that it's not illegal to drive the same day or anything cause I went home, picked up my mum's car and drove myself to school the day I passed aha)/
The only problem with driving home from the test centre would be that you're not insured but I don't think it's actually illegal to drive home from the test centre.

nojessno

Post by nojessno »

xoxo_madam wrote:
maccalacca wrote:

You've to get your license first, which takes about a week to make (I think), after you've passed and requested one. So he wouldn't be able to drive home straight away.
I'm pretty sure it's your own responsibility to go and ask for the license and then pick it up so I wouldn't be suprised if that took him long time because he's "oh so busy".

Disclaimer: this is what it's like where I live, I'm not a 100% it's the same in England.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

nojessno wrote:
xoxo_madam wrote:
maccalacca wrote: And add on to that the fact that he'll probably drive himself home from the test centre while vlogging :?
You've to get your license first, which takes about a week to make (I think), after you've passed and requested one. So he wouldn't be able to drive home straight away.
I'm pretty sure it's your own responsibility to go and ask for the license and then pick it up so I wouldn't be suprised if that took him long time because he's "oh so busy".

Disclaimer: this is what it's like where I live, I'm not a 100% it's the same in England.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

No, it's not the same here. You can drive without your physical license here, and they give you a certificate thing to say that you've passed that you can use in the meantime. Even now I often drive without having my license on me. If you get stopped then you have 7 days to provide your driving license, you don't have to actually have it with you to be allowed to drive :)

Return to “Pointless Blog”