PointlessDelusions: Alfie's busy Deyes Part 7

Babu93
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessDelusions: Alfie's busy Deyes Part 7

Post by Babu93 »

Ugh the giant gummy sweet vlog really grossed me out. The idea of eating giant gummy sweets grosses me out anyway but watching him drop them on the floor, letting Nala lick it... ugh yuck. What a waste of money. But that's nothing new is it? It's like his office. Offices are spaces for people to work but for him it's just another excuse to spend a shitload of money on nice things he doesn't need.

coloredpencils
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coloredpencils »

Instead of calling Singapore air about his wallet, he tweets to them? Isn't he embarrassed? I'd be so embarrassed for forgetting my wallet. And then not knowing who to contact directly, Alfie? Someone in charge of their twitter account isn't going to tell you exactly where the wallet is at. Duh!

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

coloredpencils wrote:Instead of calling Singapore air about his wallet, he tweets to them? Isn't he embarrassed? I'd be so embarrassed for forgetting my wallet. And then not knowing who to contact directly, Alfie? Someone in charge of their twitter account isn't going to tell you exactly where the wallet is at. Duh!
Did he tweet the whole country? :rofl:

sorry, it's just something I can see Alfie do:
@singapore blooming heck I've lost my wallet can you lot have a look around and post it priority mail to me.

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

I am literally so sick of Alfie acting like he has some kind of major illness because he needs to restrict certain foods so he doesn't get acid reflux. All he does is bang on and on about it! It's so attention seeking and a slap in the face to people that actually deal with REAL FUCKING ISSUES day to day like some people need catheters just to survive, but Alfie acts like having to not eat junk 24/7 is a terrible thing. Sick of him, cannot wait for him to run out of money and realise what it's like to go to work and not just film himself avoiding his girlfriend or hanging out with his sister for a pay cheque. :x :x :x :x

Post by Guest »

coloredpencils wrote:Instead of calling Singapore air about his wallet, he tweets to them? Isn't he embarrassed? I'd be so embarrassed for forgetting my wallet. And then not knowing who to contact directly, Alfie? Someone in charge of their twitter account isn't going to tell you exactly where the wallet is at. Duh!
Probably because he doesn't really care, and/or doesn't have value for his money. If I lost my wallet I would be crapping myself calling everywhere and everyone about it and cancelling cards etc... Because heaven knows I don't need that worry. But to Alfie? Eh. Its just a wallet, he'll buy a new designer one soon, (oh no wait, he did that already) and cancel his cards sometime in the next week or so. He's so ambivalent that I can actually envision him in ten years broke and homeless because he just didn't care or plan about his finances.

dressagediva
Informer
Informer

Post by dressagediva »

It would serve him right if someone found the wallet and used his cards/stole his identity. Stupid.

926val
Learner
Learner

Post by 926val »

I have never posted in this thread ever but I have been watching Zoe's vlogmas as I actually find her pretty inoffensive but Alfie is such a twat. He is repugnant.

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

WHY THE HELL IS HE IN YOUTUBE REWING :x :(
Ruined the whole video, wonder if he tweeted YT for being included
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

Post by Guest »

He wants to buy a quad bike now. It's like an experiment to see what happens when you give an imbecile unlimited cash. I'm just gonna list stupid purchases I know of now.

- Tries to convince world that his success is not pure dumb luck by renting expensive office space to appear business minded. Doesn't help that he never uses it and, at last mention, the place didn't have internet so is obviously not useful because his job requires inernet. (Unless this is some tax dodging scheme although I know nothing about that sort of thing so...)
- Two segways. Not one device that is illegal to use in public. Two devices that you can only use on private land.
- Stupid gadgets.
- New camera equipment every month. May be tax deductible but I'm convinced he genuinely thinks better equipment will make up for what he lacks in creative talent, work ethic and general intelligence.
- Car he never uses. I've never seen evidence that he's used it as a tool to learn to drive.
- Has this car and has had this car for months now. Still relies on taxis and what appears to be a driving service? The nice cars with the drivers are not your typical taxi, right?
- I wouldn't call expensive clothes a waste of money, but then I recall he bought several extortionately priced hats in different colours. Like, one of these hats was what I spend on food in a week.

I just had to cathartically write that down, sorry! I barely watch him anymore, I just keep up with his thread so all of these are examples from ages ago! if any are irrelevant, I apologise.

Turn Left at Irony
Talker
Talker

Post by Turn Left at Irony »

dressagediva wrote:It would serve him right if someone found the wallet and used his cards/stole his identity. Stupid.
I think the financial benefit for any criminal in finding the wallet and cards would be outweighed by the shame of pretending to be Mr A Deyes. Even thieves have standards.

On previous posts, it really is the case of Alfie becoming the Pointless Beggar:

Begs for Likes
Begs for Subscriptions
Begs for cash for his tat merch
Begs for One Direction to notice him
Begs for upgrades
Begs for freebies

Babu93
Learner
Learner

Post by Babu93 »

Does this guy have a competition with himself to see how many times he can say "festive" in one vlog? Like I love Christmas and I love going out and doing Christmassy things, but even I'm not wondering around 24/7 going "ohh it's so FESTIVE... I can't wait it's going to be so FESTIVE... ohh I hope its FESTIVE".

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream »

Here's how I imagine insulting Alfie would go:

Me: You're a sick human being.

Alfie: Thanks!

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Babu93 wrote:Does this guy have a competition with himself to see how many times he can say "festive" in one vlog? Like I love Christmas and I love going out and doing Christmassy things, but even I'm not wondering around 24/7 going "ohh it's so FESTIVE... I can't wait it's going to be so FESTIVE... ohh I hope its FESTIVE".
I think him and Zoe have a competition going on who can say it the most in a vlog

Babu93 thanks for pointing it out. Thought I had only noticed!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Joes impression of Alfie in his latest vlog. Loool. I love Joe.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Babu93
Learner
Learner

Post by Babu93 »

AmenAmen91 wrote:Babu93 thanks for pointing it out. Thought I had only noticed!
haha yeah, it really got to me in his new vlog when he was like "wow, it looks so festive in my camera". Yeah, that tends to happen when you point your camera AT A CHRISTMAS TREE :roll:

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

Joe's impression of Alfie in Zoe's vlog was top class. Also new thread title suggestion: PointlessFreebies: Desperate Deyes

dressagediva
Informer
Informer

Post by dressagediva »

Turn Left at Irony wrote:ing the wallet and cards would be outweighed by the shame of pretending to be Mr A Deyes. Even thieves have standards.
Haha true!

But if they took out loans in his name, it might give him a wake up call when debt collectors show up at their house!

WinterSnow
Informer
Informer

Post by WinterSnow »

cookiesandcream wrote:Here's how I imagine insulting Alfie would go:

Me: You're a sick human being.

Alfie: Thanks!
Alfie never says thanks it's always 'Think you sooooo much' Other than that spot on! haha

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

Babu93 wrote:Does this guy have a competition with himself to see how many times he can say "festive" in one vlog? Like I love Christmas and I love going out and doing Christmassy things, but even I'm not wondering around 24/7 going "ohh it's so FESTIVE... I can't wait it's going to be so FESTIVE... ohh I hope its FESTIVE".
It's like when a baby is learning to talk and every time they learn a new word they repeat it to death.

Did Zoe teach you what festive means Alfie?

PurpleBee
Debater
Debater

Post by PurpleBee »

Joe's impression was spot on!! Then Alfie tried to mimic Joe and you could tell by his face he thought it was hilarious but it was literally just his own voice :rofl:

Return to “Pointless Blog”