:tu:

caaas
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessDelusions: Alfie's busy Deyes Part 7

Post by caaas »

Since we all seem to think the (inevitable) Zalfie breakup is coming soon, do you think there will be PointlessFangirls who take Alfie's side over Zoe's? And I can't wait for Joe's reaction to the break up.

ged11
Learner
Learner

Post by ged11 »

caaas wrote:Since we all seem to think the (inevitable) Zalfie breakup is coming soon, do you think there will be PointlessFangirls who take Alfie's side over Zoe's?.
There will be, but not as much as he would like. In this situations I've seen more fangirls sticking to the male's side but Zoe is like the queen of british youtube. And we all know how much audience she drives to his content.

The stakes are higher than ever: they're a brand now. So I don't think that they will break up that soon.

It's sad to see that he become too comfortable and became this idiot. I could respect his work 3 years ago but now? The only thing that improved was the video quality (not the editing, just the cameras...)

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 »

Really don't see any problem between them but then I've always said this.

What will make things difficult/interesting is Zoe getting friendly with Gabby again. Should Gabby ever move back to Brighton this could really put their relationship under a lot of strain because whilst Alfie can piss off out of the way for an odd day, if she is around more and more that becomes problematic.

Alfie is not my favourite by any stretch, infact I like Zoe but she really has made Alfie look like a complete idiot by being friendly with someone who thought nothing of favouriting abusive tweets about her boyfriend. Not Zoes finest moment IMO, particularly given she was made to look silly in public by an ex once.

It's why I was proud of Alfie in his latest vlog after Zoe asked 'oh is it that thing in my vlog with Gabby' and he snapped back immediately 'NO I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT' :rofl: Zoe is utterly clueless as to how stupid she makes him look, like he's actually going to go out of his way to watch Gabby in a video if he spent all day avoiding her (hey, maybe he didn't even tell Zoe the real reason for staying out of the house)

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

caaas wrote:Since we all seem to think the (inevitable) Zalfie breakup is coming soon, do you think there will be PointlessFangirls who take Alfie's side over Zoe's? And I can't wait for Joe's reaction to the break up.
If it does happen Joe's reaction is the one I'm waiting for. He's pretty savage about Alfie already, but then he'd totally be let off the leash.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

just watched that what's in my mouth vlog (i say watched, but i've stopped not even half way through). What the crap was that bit about his dream with Taylor Swift. It was so embarrassing I struggled to watch it. The fact he even wrote the dream down, and they chatted about cats "because she loves cats". UGH! You're not a 12yr old boy with a crush! You're a grown ass man with a live in girlfriend!
Then he filmed himself in his office ...AGAIN going over what he did that day. Why did he not show the shop they were in? Why didn't he film poppy, or....anyone else? I'm so sick of him not showing anything remotely interesting in his day. He has the day then just recaps it in an empty office.

Oh and that bit about the "work phone". Please, that's laying ground for a hook up phone. 'Only work people call me on this..." Yeah, sure. Ok. :|
Don't stan so close to me

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

I think Alfie is going to make a 'pointlessblog reacts to reactions of Zalfie breakup' video :roll:
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Hahahaha a hookup phone. I don't see him cheating on Zoe...he doesn't really do anything to meet new people. And all his fangirls are way too young for him.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Jasmine S wrote:Hahahaha a hookup phone. I don't see him cheating on Zoe...he doesn't really do anything to meet new people. And all his fangirls are way too young for him.
Hahaha, i know right! But hey, maybe this is why we never see much of his vlogs. He's off being sketch! :P :rofl:
Don't stan so close to me

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Post by omgwtfbbq »

Christ, this boy.. 'omg, it's so early, it's half 7!!! im going to the gym when my personal trainer picks me up!!' well done alfie, would you like a cookie? at half 7 I was already walking to the train station to go to uni. 'omg, we were meant to be filming a gaming video but now we're playing with the segway!!' but your job is like, super, super hard right? Like nobody understands how awful and tiring it is having a job where you can spend the day playing with an overpriced toy with your friends, in an office a glorified man-cave (that probably costs more in rent than a small family home)

Not hating on this lifestyle (although there is justification to) but people who live these kinds of lives then whine about how hard they are and how nobody understands 'the struggle' of being a youtuber deserve no sympathy.
It'll be a shock to the system when he gets too old to be fawned over by tweens and has to find an actual job in the outside world.
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 »

omgwtfbbq wrote:Christ, this boy.. 'omg, it's so early, it's half 7!!! im going to the gym when my personal trainer picks me up!!' well done alfie, would you like a cookie? at half 7 I was already walking to the train station to go to uni. 'omg, we were meant to be filming a gaming video but now we're playing with the segway!!' but your job is like, super, super hard right? Like nobody understands how awful and tiring it is having a job where you can spend the day playing with an overpriced toy with your friends, in an office a glorified man-cave (that probably costs more in rent than a small family home)

Not hating on this lifestyle (although there is justification to) but people who live these kinds of lives then whine about how hard they are and how nobody understands 'the struggle' of being a youtuber deserve no sympathy.
It'll be a shock to the system when he gets too old to be fawned over by tweens and has to find an actual job in the outside world.
And he gets a lift there! It takes me more than half an hour to get to my gym and I certainly couldn't get a personal trainer
Weird that he doesn't have a slight bit of motivation to go to the gym without a personal trainer
Even weirder that he made a "how to stay motivated video"

nojessno

Post by nojessno »

planetofzog2 wrote:Should Gabby ever move back to Brighton this could really put their relationship under a lot of strain because whilst Alfie can piss off out of the way for an odd day, if she is around more and more that becomes problematic.
I'm pretty sure that both Zoe and Gabby said that Gabby'll be moving back to Brighton, so hello drama ;)

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

nojessno wrote:
planetofzog2 wrote:Should Gabby ever move back to Brighton this could really put their relationship under a lot of strain because whilst Alfie can piss off out of the way for an odd day, if she is around more and more that becomes problematic.
I'm pretty sure that both Zoe and Gabby said that Gabby'll be moving back to Brighton, so hello drama ;)
Woohoooo :jerry: I look forward to some fresh gossip.

jadkhistoryday
Learner
Learner

Post by jadkhistoryday »

I can only imagine how savage Joe will be once they break up. It's soo obvious he doesn't like Alfie and he's not afraid to show it either. It's funny because none of them (joe, caspar, oli, etc) like Alfie- they make so much fun of him in their videos/vlogs (example: the segway thing :rofl: ) and alfie just laughs along because he either thinks they're joking or he's scared to call them out on it. He's so delusional if he thinks people actually take him seriously

nazxr
Talker
Talker

Post by nazxr »

In his new vlog when Zoe said "One day your boyfriend will shut the fuck up" I couldn't stop laughing :rofl:

dinatrix
Talker
Talker

Post by dinatrix »

Alfie needs to take a hint from his 'good pal' Casey... All the camera equipment in the world won't automatically make content interesting:

[youtube][/youtube]
I'm a Computer Engineer who talks to the whole internet about rainbow hair, tech, and asmr!: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dinabinachama

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

planetofzog2 wrote:Really don't see any problem between them but then I've always said this.
[...]
Image I'm on the fence. With other YT break ups (blair & sawyer, ingrid & luke, ingrid & chrnov, kalel & anthony, shane & lisa, louise & matt) most of the times I saw it but still didn't think they'd split ever/anytime soon so... I do believe, and I mean at this point it's a fact, that GGers are able to guess, predict and uncover a lot. When you expose your life to an heterogeneous group of hawk-eyed critics, they can see things you don't even realise yourself ;)

kaddles
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kaddles »

Anyone seen Hazel's new Tipsy Talk with Jimmy? They talk about youtube gossip and Jimmy drops a "truth bomb" about Alfie and Zoe being in a relationship, to which Hazel replies with her own actual truth bomb. What exactly that was is, of course, edited out.

[video][/video]

I know I'm probably reading far too much into this but do you think she might have told him that Zalfie have actually broken up? Notice Jimmy's reaction ("is it weird?"). I'd imagine myself to have a similar reaction to them still living together for the views.

Just a thought. Of course it could be, well... ANYTHING else.

RubyWooo
Debater
Debater

Post by RubyWooo »

^My feeling was something about Louise en Jack. But that's another thread.

Return to “Pointless Blog”