90PointlessFrogChallengesPart 6

WinterSnow
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 90PointlessFrogChallengesPart 6

Post by WinterSnow » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:36 am

Wasn't it at the weekend that he said 'Video's will come before anything else' and 'i'll never miss an upload ever again' Well done Alfie you lasted 4 days! That has to be some sort of record?

RubyWooo
Debater
Debater

Post by RubyWooo » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:37 pm

Weird how for Alfie every day is the busiest day ever.

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:53 pm

WinterSnow wrote:Wasn't it at the weekend that he said 'Video's will come before anything else' and 'i'll never miss an upload ever again' Well done Alfie you lasted 4 days! That has to be some sort of record?
Yup, he did that before too and then reverted to type.

Turn Left at Irony
Talker
Talker

Post by Turn Left at Irony » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:09 pm

RubyWooo wrote:Pointlessblog's 'How to stay motivated' put into practice:
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

'Alfie you're SO inspirational'
By coincidence I overslept a little this morning. The difference is that I jumped out of bed with blind panic, rushed around like a headless chicken and taking the most unpleasantly quick shower possible. My much needed morning coffee was just not going to happen. I then ran to the tube station with a totally bare face hoping no one would recognise me. For those that know the underground, I spent the brief time between Leytonstone & Statford using that brief period of natural light to try to put my make up on without the train jolting me and making me draw a line of lipstick from my lips to my ears.

Now my work would not fire me for being a little late, but it is my own personal pride that takes lateness soon personally. But if anyone at work saw a picture of me looking like a smug twat under the duvet with a caption "1 minute to go to work", then I would expect a call from human resources.

The man is a twat, but what makes it worse is that the media like to hold him, and his silly band of jammy biscuits, up as role models. I think a meth addicted hooker selling her body for a Mars Bar would be a better role model for teenagers than these bunch of losers...rich losers...but still losers. They just fail at life.

hawkeye
Debater
Debater

Post by hawkeye » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:19 pm

What is his obsession with rolling up his arm sleeves? Is it for us to see his non-existent biceps?

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:40 am

hawkeye wrote:What is his obsession with rolling up his arm sleeves? Is it for us to see his non-existent biceps?
It's sick, yoooooo

we_disappear
Informer
Informer

Post by we_disappear » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:12 am

Turn Left at Irony wrote: The man is a twat, but what makes it worse is that the media like to hold him, and his silly band of jammy biscuits, up as role models. I think a meth addicted hooker selling her body for a Mars Bar would be a better role model for teenagers than these bunch of losers...rich losers...but still losers. They just fail at life.
lol! And a meth addict would probably be on time to score.

JuniperJones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JuniperJones » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:51 am

Premature ejaculators have better timing than this noob.
When life gives you lemons, give 'em back and say "Fuck you, life!!!"

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:57 am

The tweets about the meeting are outrageous! I fear for todays youth, looking up to people like him and Zoe.

luxuryera
Informer
Informer

Post by luxuryera » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:48 am

because of these two, and with millions of minions looking up to them, we are going to have half a failed generation with unrealistic expectations

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:52 am

I stumbled upon this
People keep asking if it';s about Froggie, then in the comments they go on about Zalfie. Even if Kimmy isn't everyone's cup of tea, I felt sad watching her video, and seeing that people comment of Zalfie in her personal video.
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

PurpleBee
Debater
Debater

Post by PurpleBee » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:17 pm

Why does he need sets to film 'TRYING AMERICAN CANDY' or 'REACTING TO THINGS THAT DON'T NEED REACTIONS' videos??? also lol at the fact he's basically furnished the office like a flat...

peliksn25
Learner
Learner

Post by peliksn25 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:52 am

the best part in his Vlog was when he said "goodbye ..." and than Zoe said "Goodbye" and his answer was "Im not talking to you"

--> Relationship Goals Guys

WinterSnow
Informer
Informer

Post by WinterSnow » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:20 am

peliksn25 wrote:the best part in his Vlog was when he said "goodbye ..." and than Zoe said "Goodbye" and his answer was "Im not talking to you"

--> Relationship Goals Guys
He has been getting increasingly more rude with her recently. That is during the very little time they spend together, and as someone above said he's decked his office out like a flat so I think most of our thoughts are going to become true and he will basically move in there.

Also did anyone else think it was odd where he pointed at the 'lounge' area of the office and said 'This is where i'm going to be filming all of my daily vlogs'. Yay I just can't wait for 16 minutes of looking at him in front of a white wall telling us what he has done or not done during the day!

juliez
Lurker
Lurker

Post by juliez » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:53 am

What does Poppy do for a living? Or is she working for Alfie?

We already know, Alfie and Zoey are spending money like crazy – but at least they´ve got all this Youtube money.
But Poppy? All I see them doing is eating out and shopping, how can a "normal person" afford all of this....or does Alfie pay for everything?

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:57 am

Alfie and Zoe already live such separate lives, she doesn't want to leave the house unless it's to visit the Sconne-Jolys and he'd rather spend his time pretty much anywhere else as long as it's out of the house. When he is at the house it seems like Nala is hisI' only priority.When he was at his office not only was I surprised to see how decked out it is but also that there were a selection of shoes which means he's been dropping off some stuff? Is there another room that can act as a bedroom?

And what is to become of his existing office at Zoe's house? I mean I get that he is making a lot of money and has to show that he is spending it in some form - the crap he buys isn't enough - so renting a property is smart. But, what is the amount of time he'll be spending there vs. his time at Zoe's?
Guess we're protecting them now :? ;)

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:03 am

juliez wrote:What does Poppy do for a living? Or is she working for Alfie?

We already know, Alfie and Zoey are spending money like crazy – but at least they´ve got all this Youtube money.
But Poppy? All I see them doing is eating out and shopping, how can a "normal person" afford all of this....or does Alfie pay for everything?
I was thinking the same thing watching his currently daily vlog. It was filmed on a Friday, so if she had a regular job then she would've been at work. I really hope that for her sake she doesn't see working for her brother as a sustainable thing. She just recently graduating from uni, right? Maybe she's still looking for a grad job and just hanging around him in the mean time. I think that Sean has now got a job doing some sort of building or architecture kind of thing? Not sure where I read that though.

JuniperJones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JuniperJones » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:41 am

It feels like they are only together because they know if they break up, it'll never stop being about them breaking up, and Alfie will NEVER live this down... hell, Tanya and Jim feel more like a fresh young couple than them. I'm not wishing they break up because that would be a stupid thing to wish on people I don't know, but their dynamic is... well, it's as fresh as a midnight hooker at 7am.
When life gives you lemons, give 'em back and say "Fuck you, life!!!"

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:04 am

I never watch Alfie's videos but made an exception for this new 'office' tour because curiosity got the better of me. I have to say, I am quite impressed by how maturely he handled the whole 'zabby' situation. He didn't shade either of them or draw any attention to it, which must've been difficult considering the way Gabby acted towards him. It must feel pretty crappy for him knowing his girlfriend would side with someone who publicly talked shit about him.
I can't believe the size of that office! Well, it's more like a flat to have for himself. I think it's pretty suspicious, from the way he was talking and how much stuff he has there, it's clear he plans on spending a lot of time there or as others have suggested, actually moving in. I guess that Zoe bought the house and all the furniture/decor so maybe he just wants something that feels like his own. Either way something is definitely up with those two.
I was happy to see a few comments about how people wish he wouldn't be so flashy with how much money he has and rub his lifestyle in their faces. Finally people are catching on!

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:31 am

vivaglam wrote: It must feel pretty crappy for him knowing his girlfriend would side with someone who publicly talked shit about him.
As a Zoe 'fan' this is my big issue with the situation, she doesn't come out of it looking good at all, shows a complete lack of respect for her own boyfriend because Gabby isn't even really a friend, just a mutual aquaintance found through youtube.

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:58 am

JuniperJones wrote:...but their dynamic is... well, it's as fresh as a midnight hooker at 7am.

Lol! Ok kudos for and awesome metaphor there!

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:10 am

I wonder if Alfie is totally blind to the fact that if his videos consist of him waking up in bed telling his viewers what he has to do, then filming himself moaning in his office for 80% of it, showing no Zoe then finish the last bit of his vlog in the dark - then he is going to lose views at an alarming rate.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:14 am

planetofzog2 wrote:I wonder if Alfie is totally blind to the fact that if his videos consist of him waking up in bed telling his viewers what he has to do, then filming himself moaning in his office for 80% of it, showing no Zoe then finish the last bit of his vlog in the dark - then he is going to lose views at an alarming rate.
Probably just prepping them for what is to come.
Guess we're protecting them now :? ;)

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:42 am

When Alfie said he was going to do vlogs in his office .. WHAT?!
Zoe + Nala = Views
Him sat in an office will not get him any views and will be boring and irritating as hell.. is he honestly that self centered that he thinks him - and just him - doing shit all will get any sort of money/viewership?!

Jasmine S
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Jasmine S » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:28 am

If he had any artistic integrity/self awareness, he would quit daily vlogging and use his office to improve his main channel videos.

Return to “Pointless Blog”