PointlessPurchasesAlfieDeyes Part 5

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: PointlessPurchasesAlfieDeyes Part 5

Post by dd_ca » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:12 pm

Alka wrote:
mix10 wrote:Though I've never personally found Alfie attractive, a few years ago when he had short hair and none of that awful stubble I could at least see why younger girls liked him. He had a boyish, clean cut, non threatening look. But now he is just creepy looking! :shock:
he reminds me of Russell Brand now
Holy crap yes! THATS it! I've always thought he reminded me of someone but I could never put my finger on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diana72
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by diana72 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:16 pm

dd_ca wrote:
Alka wrote:
mix10 wrote:Though I've never personally found Alfie attractive, a few years ago when he had short hair and none of that awful stubble I could at least see why younger girls liked him. He had a boyish, clean cut, non threatening look. But now he is just creepy looking! :shock:
he reminds me of Russell Brand now
Holy crap yes! THATS it! I've always thought he reminded me of someone but I could never put my finger on it.

I honestly did a double take the other day when I saw an article on Brand in the Metro.

smisho
Informer
Informer

Post by smisho » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:44 pm

I see he's back on the make up in his meet up video... :roll:

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:19 am

Why is he so obsessed with telling everyone what time he gets up and EXACTLY how long it takes him to get ready? Do we really give that much of a shit?

x

Future_Scars
Learner
Learner

Post by Future_Scars » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:46 am

Odds on Alfie uploading his vlog on time today?

Gurufollower
Debater
Debater

Post by Gurufollower » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:43 am

ThisFuckingNunu. wrote:Why is he so obsessed with telling everyone what time he gets up and EXACTLY how long it takes him to get ready? Do we really give that much of a shit?

x
Alfie is the king of telling us everything he does in his vlogs AFTER they have already happened. "just got home from lunch, just went to see mum, just went to take a dump". Instead of just filming life and talking less we end up seeing his ugly mug telling us useless crap all day long

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:55 am

Gurufollower wrote:
Alfie is the king of telling us everything he does in his vlogs AFTER they have already happened. "just got home from lunch, just went to see mum, just went to take a dump". Instead of just filming life and talking less we end up seeing his ugly mug telling us useless crap all day long
So true haha. He also insists on having conversations with other people, mostly Zoe and keeping the camera focused on his big head the entire time. Granted, he's not quite at Jim Chapman standard for doing that.

WinterSnow
Informer
Informer

Post by WinterSnow » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:06 am

Future_Scars wrote:Odds on Alfie uploading his vlog on time today?

Shock horror, third day in a row and fourth day out of 6 this week that he's uploaded late! And yet no doubt he'll still cross the days off as a success!

bbhmm1306
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bbhmm1306 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:37 pm

THESE CANDY CHALLENGES :x
ITS WEIRD NO OTHER YOUTUBER CALLS HIM OUT ON THAT I MEAN COME ON... THE LACK OF CONTENT ANNOYS ME SO MUCH... HE JUST FILMS HIMSELF CHEWING ON STUPID CANDY ...LORD...

When he says "Im doing another one because you guys have been liking this the other video had this amount of likes" I'm like NO UR JUST LAZY THATS ALL...

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:39 pm

I'm certain he will finish his 90 day challenge.. As it seems the challenge solely consists of him crossing off days on the calendar (granted he sometimes even forgets to do that..) :tu:

WinterSnow
Informer
Informer

Post by WinterSnow » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Citrine wrote:I'm certain he will finish his 90 day challenge.. As it seems the challenge solely consists of him crossing off days on the calendar (granted he sometimes even forgets to do that..) :tu:
But remember he is doing it all for us guyssssss. And remember he is the only person in the history of the world ever to have a poorly puppy who's had to go to the vet - or at least that's how he's been making it out!

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:54 pm

What the hell was that bit in his vlog about him buying his taxi driver a Nando's? A) Who the actual hell gets a taxi to get a takeaway Nando's- FOR LUNCH, and B) the way he was going on about deigning to buy one of his servants some food, it felt like I had gone back in time 500 years.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:59 pm

So was Alfie not allowed to go to Oslo with Steve & co? Did Zoe not want him to leave her for the weekend or how ever long they're going for? I assume it is part of his stag do. Instead he was told to stay back and play house which involves having a picnic in the park and almost a victim to the devastating plane crash?
Guess we're protecting them now :? ;)

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Gabz_is_shite wrote:LOL at this comment left on Caspar's 5 mil video about Alfie's contribution

"you are not funny at all, you should just quit" wow thats rich coming from you, alfie

[youtube][/youtube]
that video has been deleted, what was it about?

Future_Scars
Learner
Learner

Post by Future_Scars » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:35 pm

Alka wrote:
Gabz_is_shite wrote:LOL at this comment left on Caspar's 5 mil video about Alfie's contribution

"you are not funny at all, you should just quit" wow thats rich coming from you, alfie

[youtube][/youtube]
It was basically all of Caspar's youtube friends and stuff jokingly saying mean stuff about him for his 5 million subscribers video, it's been re uploaded to vessel though

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:35 pm

WinterSnow wrote:
Citrine wrote:I'm certain he will finish his 90 day challenge.. As it seems the challenge solely consists of him crossing off days on the calendar (granted he sometimes even forgets to do that..) :tu:
But remember he is doing it all for us guyssssss. And remember he is the only person in the history of the world ever to have a poorly puppy who's had to go to the vet - or at least that's how he's been making it out!
Yeah, it was obvious how much that was affecting him..one of the vlogs, when Nala was sick at the vet, being called best day ever or whatnot..
He should just get the taxi driver to manage his calendar ticking duty (I mean the guy owes him big anyway for getting that free lunch) :roll:

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:38 pm

I think Alfie is a cocky arrogant shit but at the same time I find him almost so stupid to the point it's kind of endearing. The 90 day challenge is a load of crap but I think his intentions are there, just the execution is not.

He really needs to get rid of that horrible beard though, I reckon the longer hair will look good when it's properly grown out and not in that ridiculous headband (but then I'm fan of longer hair on guys) but the beard needs work, it's so patchy

lolacola
Learner
Learner

Post by lolacola » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:43 pm

Did I seriously just hear him say that he was going to add 'sitting up more' as part of his 90 day challenge in his new vlog? Anything that doesn't involve eating take away and laying in bed is a challenge to this guy.

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:00 pm

Future_Scars wrote:
Alka wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
It was basically all of Caspar's youtube friends and stuff jokingly saying mean stuff about him for his 5 million subscribers video, it's been re uploaded to vessel though

What's the video called? I tried searching it on vessel, but can't find it. It's definitely not the For Caspar video, but kinda funny how Alfie's not in it or at least what jokes were said.

ladypete
Debater
Debater

Post by ladypete » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:14 pm

I cannot believe he invited himself along to meet Zoe's viewer. Well who am I kidding I can 10000% believe it, but the girl won a comp to meet ZOE. He looked so smug as if his appearance was going to be a surprise bonus. Ugh.

What if the girl isn't a Zalfie or Alfie fan? What if she's from a family/culture that wouldn't be happy with her meeting with a male? What if she had anxiety or another disorder that would have made her uncomfortable had things not gone as she expected? What if she had a phobia of greasy long hair on men? WHAT IF SHE JUST WANTED TO MEET ZOELLA AND NOT THAT FUCKING GRINNING TURD WHO INVITED HIMSELF ALONG BECAUSE HE WAS HUNGRY? He could have seriously ruined her prize for her.

He's meant to be following his trainer's meal plan anyway, not inviting himself to bloody Bill's. And for a daily blogger to run out of battery on 2 or 3 devices in one day I'd say counts as a massive fail as it just means you're not equipped to do your job. He'll bless us with a 10 second clip of him indulging in self praise and drawing a big red cross though his calendar though I'm sure. He's SUCH an arrogant twat.

kittensnout

Post by kittensnout » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:22 pm

If he goes on one more time about how he got a takeaway BUT DONT WORRY HE GOT THE HEALTHY OPTION, I may implode. Cook your own food, or use all that money you spend on takeaways to hire a cook (and a cleaner whilst you are at it).

I love how Zoe is too lazy and self absorbed to go to her own friends make-up launch so sends her idiot boyfriend so she doesn't look like a totally awful friend. Seriously, who doesn't turn up to their friends product launch?

Plus, Alfie's mention of gambling in vlogs really unsettles me. You are talking to younger people, stop it.

kittensnout

Post by kittensnout » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:24 pm

ladypete wrote:What if she had a phobia of greasy long hair on men? WHAT IF SHE JUST WANTED TO MEET ZOELLA AND NOT THAT FUCKING GRINNING TURD WHO INVITED HIMSELF ALONG BECAUSE HE WAS HUNGRY? He could have seriously ruined her prize for her.
He's growing his hair long so that he looks like Jesus and we should all be amazed to be in his presence.

Future_Scars
Learner
Learner

Post by Future_Scars » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:28 pm

chairman_meow wrote:
Future_Scars wrote:
Alka wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]

What's the video called? I tried searching it on vessel, but can't find it. It's definitely not the For Caspar video, but kinda funny how Alfie's not in it or at least what jokes were said.
https://www.vessel.com/videos/T1VatkfbS
This link should work I think

cloak
Learner
Learner

Post by cloak » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:13 am

I just watched the Burberry suit vlog. Ugh!

Also it's very straightforward that he was trying the black suit but has bought it in navy, he just tried it in black because navy wasn't available in his size. Don't know why he felt the need to explain that 25 times as if it was a difficult concept

I wonder if Burberry mind that their brand name is associated with such a pointless cretin- I imagine not given they are heading that way with the amount of money they plough into digital. Just think they need to be a bit more protective of their luxury name especially given what happened about 10 years ago with the Burberry chav check....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:49 am

cloak wrote:I just watched the Burberry suit vlog. Ugh!

Also it's very straightforward that he was trying the black suit but has bought it in navy, he just tried it in black because navy wasn't available in his size. Don't know why he felt the need to explain that 25 times as if it was a difficult concept

I wonder if Burberry mind that their brand name is associated with such a pointless cretin- I imagine not given they are heading that way with the amount of money they plough into digital. Just think they need to be a bit more protective of their luxury name especially given what happened about 10 years ago with the Burberry chav check....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
"PointlessCretin for the next thread title? XD Heck even PointlessFrog!

Return to “Pointless Blog”