PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Locked
User avatar
knee_svcks
Informer
Informer
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by knee_svcks » Mon May 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Petition for the next topic to be called PointlessBeg: AlfLIE Deyes. :rofl:

User avatar
funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 659
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 7:27 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by funnylikeyikes » Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 pm

Okay, slightly OT but in "Preparing For The New Baby | Zalfie Sims 4 #7" Alfie made fun of Zoe saying "third trimester". Ugh. He's just rude and unfunny.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

User avatar
tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:49 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by tiah » Tue May 26, 2015 3:11 am

"I can't take all these presents back home, I'm going to leave them here... I'll take the presents that I like" ..................um what an ungrateful sod. There's probably hundreds of dollars worth of sweets and presents just left in that hotel room that viewers wasted their money on for him. I understand he can't take that amount back with him but it's the 'I'll take the ones that I like' that got me... unbelievably ungrateful.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 994
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 8:01 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by Pastel » Tue May 26, 2015 3:20 am

He actually said that? Oh wow. I'd be so heartbroken if I'd bought a present for someone thinking that they'd like it, and they left it behind because it wasn't good enough. Even if it'd be really difficult to get it all home, that really is a horrible thing to say. Wow, Alfie. Wow.
Image

User avatar
Jasmine S

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by Jasmine S » Tue May 26, 2015 4:02 am

What? You're kidding me right? He kinda insinuated that in the toronto vlog, but did he actually say those words? Which vlog? At what time? That is soooooooooooooo rude.

User avatar
tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:49 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by tiah » Tue May 26, 2015 4:15 am

In the most recent vlog titled 'Trying Astronaut Ice Cream!!', all before the one minute mark he says "(pointing to massive bag on the floor) all of that stuff down there is literally just sweets and chocolate, I can't take it all with me, I'm gonna have to leave it here - (pointing to a few bags on the bed) This stuff here is presents, I need to go through these and see which ones I like..."

Could've just been a poor choice of words but it came across as really ungrateful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 994
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 8:01 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by Pastel » Tue May 26, 2015 4:18 am

tiah wrote:In the most recent vlog titled 'Trying Astronaut Ice Cream!!', all before the one minute mark he says "(pointing to massive bag on the floor) all of that stuff down there is literally just sweets and chocolate, I can't take it all with me, I'm gonna have to leave it here - (pointing to a few bags on the bed) This stuff here is presents, I need to go through these and see which ones I like..."
:o :( He is literally a piece of shit. The chocolate and candy is fair enough but actual presents from young fans... fuck you, Alfie Deyes. Fuck you.
Image

User avatar
Pepper_Pot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 812
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:48 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by Pepper_Pot » Tue May 26, 2015 4:26 am

What an awful human being he is. Why are his fans not more outraged?!

User avatar
tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:49 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by tiah » Tue May 26, 2015 4:29 am

Pepper_Pot wrote:What an awful human being he is. Why are his fans not more outraged?!
I know!!!!!!! They have such blind faith in him they probably didn't even bat an eyelid, I really feel like commenting about it although I know the minions are gonna attack me - I feel like I need to, that was such an ungrateful remark and it seems everyone is just gonna let it slide. Never mind the hundreds of dollars that these kids have just wasted on him - in most cases it was probably their parents money too.. ugh


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Pepper_Pot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 812
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:48 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by Pepper_Pot » Tue May 26, 2015 4:37 am

He actually says "I've got to go through these [bags] and see what presents I like.

That was a perfect opportunity to say "Listen guys, I appreciate everything you guys do and I love you so so much but seriously, I don't need presents from you, your support means the world to me. Like, literally, I don't need anything, I'm happy to make a living doing what I love and making videos for you guys. Literally, all I need is Na[r]laboo cuddles, the outrageous amount I earn for doing -- hey look at my hair, I look awful, sorry guys, what was I saying -- yeah, literally, you don't have to buy me anything."

User avatar
PhilLester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:25 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by PhilLester » Tue May 26, 2015 5:39 am

Almost time for a new thread! The time for PointlessFrog is neigh :D

and I can't believe he said that! what an ungrateful little c u n t :x

blockah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 295
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by blockah » Tue May 26, 2015 5:44 am

lol @ his minions. But the hotel workers can eat it! You're gonna eat some candy a random person left behind? Yeah no.

bubble17
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:45 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by bubble17 » Tue May 26, 2015 5:54 am

tiah wrote:"I can't take all these presents back home, I'm going to leave them here... I'll take the presents that I like" ..................um what an ungrateful sod. There's probably hundreds of dollars worth of sweets and presents just left in that hotel room that viewers wasted their money on for him. I understand he can't take that amount back with him but it's the 'I'll take the ones that I like' that got me... unbelievably ungrateful.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did he really say that? this boy needs to come back to earth.

User avatar
anastasia
Informer
Informer
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:12 am
Location: Russian Federation
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by anastasia » Tue May 26, 2015 5:59 am

Alfie is a fucking idiot. He blocks and deletes comments from people who question his lies and dickish ways including myself.

Seriously he should have expected a lot of presents in these meet-ups and either prepared for it by bringing an extra case OR stated prior to the meet up he will not be accepting gifts. The worst thing he could possibly have done was actually vlog all the stuff he was leaving.. why would you even do that :? I worked at a hotel before and we had to bin any food left behind by guests cause anything could have been in it!

I get the impression he doesn't even like the fanbase he has created and it doesn't surprise me tbh.. whiney little pre-teen cringey creeps is anyones worst nightmare "ALFIE WHY DO YOU NEVER COME TO *insert random town nobody has ever heard of*" .. Maybe cause he doesn't give a shit.

He's only with Zoe for the fame it seems quite clear he doesn't have the same interest in her anymore and obviously thinks he can upgrade..
Olly Alexander is an Angel <3

Image

bubble17
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:45 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by bubble17 » Tue May 26, 2015 6:05 am

anastasia wrote:Alfie is a fucking idiot. He blocks and deletes comments from people who question his lies and dickish ways including myself.

Seriously he should have expected a lot of presents in these meet-ups and either prepared for it by bringing an extra case OR stated prior to the meet up he will not be accepting gifts. The worst thing he could possibly have done was actually vlog all the stuff he was leaving.. why would you even do that :? I worked at a hotel before and we had to bin any food left behind by guests cause anything could have been in it!

I get the impression he doesn't even like the fanbase he has created and it doesn't surprise me tbh.. whiney little pre-teen cringey creeps is anyones worst nightmare "ALFIE WHY DO YOU NEVER COME TO *insert random town nobody has ever heard of*" .. Maybe cause he doesn't give a shit.

He's only with Zoe for the fame it seems quite clear he doesn't have the same interest in her anymore and obviously thinks he can upgrade..
Zoe really deserves better than this silly boy. A man who can be her equal and treats her every now and then like boyfriends/husbands do. He doesn't have a romantic bone in his body, he's completely selfish.

duffychat
Learner
Learner
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:26 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by duffychat » Tue May 26, 2015 6:14 am

anastasia wrote:Alfie is a fucking idiot. He blocks and deletes comments from people who question his lies and dickish ways including myself.

Seriously he should have expected a lot of presents in these meet-ups and either prepared for it by bringing an extra case OR stated prior to the meet up he will not be accepting gifts. The worst thing he could possibly have done was actually vlog all the stuff he was leaving.. why would you even do that :? I worked at a hotel before and we had to bin any food left behind by guests cause anything could have been in it!

I get the impression he doesn't even like the fanbase he has created and it doesn't surprise me tbh.. whiney little pre-teen cringey creeps is anyones worst nightmare "ALFIE WHY DO YOU NEVER COME TO *insert random town nobody has ever heard of*" .. Maybe cause he doesn't give a shit.

He's only with Zoe for the fame it seems quite clear he doesn't have the same interest in her anymore and obviously thinks he can upgrade..
Maybe he thinks he could upgrade to a 'real life' celebrity considering the way he thinks he can just tweet people for things and Jamie Oliver for a table... Jamie even sent over a bottle of bubbly for them! He doesn't deserve it!!!

blockah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 295
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by blockah » Tue May 26, 2015 6:17 am

He's just so ugly inside it magnifies how unattractive he is on the outside as well. Why not just a little clip of how grateful he is for all the presents. Why add the part where he was throwing it all away? He could have just silently done that so he doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

There was one person that kept repeating in the comments that the candy probably was only like $1 each. It doesn't matter if it was ten cents or ten dollars. Someone paid for it. For someone to spend time and money on you and to shove it back in their face by throwing it in the trash speaks volumes about who you are as a person.

User avatar
Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 749
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by Citrine » Tue May 26, 2015 6:18 am

Exactly my thought - why even vlog about the things you are leaving. And whilst editing why didn't he at least cut that part out where he says he will take what he likes. What a brat.

About him and Zoe I was just thinking wonder what their life looks like off camera, what do they even talk about with each other?!

User avatar
anastasia
Informer
Informer
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:12 am
Location: Russian Federation
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by anastasia » Tue May 26, 2015 6:28 am

He's an absolute joke... so true how fame changes people. The amount of praise he gets has gone to his head and be must be under the impression he's some sort of God.

I am 100 percent sure Zalfie will end within the next year... they have grown in different directions and I also agree with the previous poster that he thinks he can upgrade to a 'real' celebrity.. he was probably genuinely under the impression he could have the likes of Taylor Swift if he wanted to.

It would benefit Zoe so much to be with a down to earth, caring guy who maybe actually has a job outside of youtube to give her a breath of fresh air.
Last edited by anastasia on Tue May 26, 2015 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olly Alexander is an Angel <3

Image

helia
Informer
Informer
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by helia » Tue May 26, 2015 6:29 am

RE the "why did he even film or put that in" debate, I get the feeling Alfie just vlogs anything and everything and hardly edits the footage he takes. The way he constantly interrupts people, gets distracted mid-speech and says whatever comes into his head shows he doesn't take a minute to think about how anything he does affects anyone. He clearly just lacks that social awareness. Like a toddler.

User avatar
anastasia
Informer
Informer
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:12 am
Location: Russian Federation
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by anastasia » Tue May 26, 2015 6:36 am

Citrine wrote:Exactly my thought - why even vlog about the things you are leaving. And whilst editing why didn't he at least cut that part out where he says he will take what he likes. What a brat.

About him and Zoe I was just thinking wonder what their life looks like off camera, what do they even talk about with each other?!
Because obviously he doesn't have the decency to be kind and know that some things are better left unsaid. Imagine getting presents off a family member etc and being like "oh i'll just take home the ones I like so I don't have to carry it!" No way..

No I don't think Zalfie ever have genuine conversations that aren't anything youtube/fame/brand/fan related .. that's probably all he ever wants to talk about. Zoe probably tries to talk to him and he just shuts her off because he's "literally too tired or busy"I bet he doesn't life a finger in the house and probably didn't contribute any input towards the decorating of their house!
Olly Alexander is an Angel <3

Image

User avatar
Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 749
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by Citrine » Tue May 26, 2015 6:56 am

helia wrote: I get the feeling Alfie just vlogs anything and everything and hardly edits the footage he takes. .
Thought of that after I posted that he probably doesn't even bother to really edit :D (Just whines about having to do it)
anastasia wrote: No I don't think Zalfie ever have genuine conversations that aren't anything youtube/fame/brand/fan related .. that's probably all he ever wants to talk about.
You are porbably right. And along those lines it makes me wonder what Alfie talks about with his "friends" and how they can stand him at all. He is so far up his own a*s that I'm guessing his brain can't even comprehend anything but himself. I feel like he could do with going to be a volunteer somewhere far away - get him back to basics and humble him down.
How anyone can stand to be around him at this point is beyond me.

User avatar
tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:49 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by tiah » Tue May 26, 2015 6:59 am

Citrine wrote:
helia wrote: I get the feeling Alfie just vlogs anything and everything and hardly edits the footage he takes. .
Thought of that after I posted that he probably doesn't even bother to really edit :D (Just whines about having to do it)
anastasia wrote: No I don't think Zalfie ever have genuine conversations that aren't anything youtube/fame/brand/fan related .. that's probably all he ever wants to talk about.
You are porbably right. And along those lines it makes me wonder what Alfie talks about with his "friends" and how they can stand him at all. He is so far up his own a*s that I'm guessing his brain can't even comprehend anything but himself. I feel like he could do with going to be a volunteer somewhere far away - get him back to basics and humble him down.
How anyone can stand to be around him at this point is beyond me.
I know right, I feel sorry for Maddy who has to put up with him for the next 10 days ugh I'd be bashing my head against the walls

blockah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 295
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by blockah » Tue May 26, 2015 7:10 am

Citrine wrote:
You are porbably right. And along those lines it makes me wonder what Alfie talks about with his "friends" and how they can stand him at all. He is so far up his own a*s that I'm guessing his brain can't even comprehend anything but himself. I feel like he could do with going to be a volunteer somewhere far away - get him back to basics and humble him down.
How anyone can stand to be around him at this point is beyond me.
He would not be humbled by anything short of a celebrity taking him down a few notches. He would just vlog about volunteering and be like "Look guys, I helped these unfortunates" to pat himself on the back, then continue his usual ways.

Oh god, how funny would it be if taylor swift would tweet him to stop being so pathetic. It would be AMAZING.
Last edited by blockah on Tue May 26, 2015 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Red Lips
Informer
Informer
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:58 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by Red Lips » Tue May 26, 2015 7:16 am

Pepper_Pot wrote:He actually says "I've got to go through these [bags] and see what presents I like.

That was a perfect opportunity to say "Listen guys, I appreciate everything you guys do and I love you so so much but seriously, I don't need presents from you, your support means the world to me. Like, literally, I don't need anything, I'm happy to make a living doing what I love and making videos for you guys. Literally, all I need is Na[r]laboo cuddles, the outrageous amount I earn for doing -- hey look at my hair, I look awful, sorry guys, what was I saying -- yeah, literally, you don't have to buy me anything."
I have a feeling he started the vlog to say something along those lines, got caught up with his big head and forgot. Like why would you even start vlogging that otherwise? Maybe he's just that much of an arrogant idiot.

I feel like even tho he thanks his fans in videos, it's an afterthought. For example, when they went for the wax thing, it really felt like Zoe vlogged the whole "thank you so much for your support, guys" bit, he saw it, was like "Oh, what a great idea, Zoe, I totally forgot about the viewers..." and vlogged his. He never seems genuine when he thanks them. I laughed in his vlog when he was saying how touched he was that people were telling him he could be late in his videos, etc. That sounded totally made up and just another excuse for his lazy ass.

I also hate how every time there could be a solution for something, he acts as if there was none: Mail the fucking surplus gifts (ask Gleam to do it if you're lazy), redo the contest if there was a fuck up on your end, etc.

Locked

Return to “Pointless Blog”